Page 965 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 4658659159559619629639649659669679689699751015106514651965 ... LastLast
Results 19,281 to 19,300 of 42987

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I've see this all Over the Internet

Countries not in the agreement. Countries in the agreement
    USA Rest of the world
    Syria
    Nicaragua

How about this one?

Countries paying for the agreement Countries not paying for the agreement
    USA Rest of the world

Why is it such an awful thing to say this is a shitty deal? It's literally the same argument as NATO.
    With NATO, the U.S. wants more money to "save the world" via it's bloated military. Helpful when you want to make it bigger and better than ever. Unsustainable, even with contributors. Fuck right off.

The Paris Accord is a global issue. A recognition of the problem by a full majority. Everyone on the same rope, do what you can.
    "But it penalizes our great country financially. Others will use this to their advantage. They will laugh at us."
    Fuck right off
    % the USA pays = 100%
    % the rest of the world Pays = 0%

To put it in words you will understand, Fuck right off.

Load Metric

With NATO, the U.S. wants more money to "save the world" via it's bloated military. Helpful when you want to make it bigger and better than ever. Unsustainable, even with contributors. Fuck right off.

The Paris Accord is a global issue. A recognition of the problem by a full majority. Everyone on the same rope, do what you can.
    "But it penalizes our great country financially. Others will use this to their advantage. They will laugh at us."
    Fuck right off
    % the USA pays = 100%

worth a thousand words homey

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Jesus Christ Marty. Never thought I'd see this amount of ignorance from you. Do some fucking research dude. For a smart as fuck dude you are falling for some seriously dumb shit. The glacier ice is melting at a rate never seen before. What you are talking about is surface ice, which just like on a lake forms every year and then melts. The actual glacier ice, meaning the ice that actually makes up all of Antarctica, is melting away at a rate that will raise sea levels to devastating proportions. This is undeniable... It's already happening.

Check this out. Just came out yesterday. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...les/102385980/

The ignorance you are supporting is going to negatively change the course of human civilization for centuries in ways that you can't even imagine... But it's cool though dude, cause we're MAGA!!!
    Sam Harris describes the Tyde phenomenon perfectly, it's strange.

Comments

Ken Hordell: Nobody watches your fucking stupid videos. You ruined this thread you ape

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

Ken Hordell: You are nothing but a spammer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Honestly? I view it all with a sense of increasing relief; once the grownups take back control, we are going to use basically convert our private prison infrastructure into labor camps to house all these rubes, after we charge them with drug felonies naturally so they can no longer vote.

Its gonna be clutch bro.
    I'm not joking when I say this... Every voter should have to take an IQ test and meet a minimum requirement before being allowed to vote. Maybe this would hurt Democrats more than Republicans, but at this point we at least have to not allow the morons that are drastically increasing in population to not have a say in things that are beyond their understanding. This is the only way we will not see full blown Idiocracy come to fruition in the very near future.
    You are basically saying you believe in Eugenics. Keep in mind that line of thinking was a central theme of the Nazis.

Load Metric
    Name:  lol.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  57.1 KB

Lol, what a dumbass.

Load Metric

Fuck right off
    % the USA pays = 100%

USA isn't paying 100% and most $ USA are "paying" consists of loans and investments (just like every other developed country). If all it took was 3b to pay for the whole thing, literally no one would care that USA decided to bail.

The Paris Agreement was just about getting everyone to sit at the same table. Every part of it is voluntary. A better deal doesn't exist.

The developed countries are "paying" for developing countries to not choose the same route in industrialization than we did. It's financed mostly by private financial institutions and funds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

% the USA pays = 100%

USA isn't paying 100% and most $ USA are "paying" consists of loans and investments (just like every other developed country). If all it took was 3b to pay for the whole thing, literally no one would care that USA decided to bail.

The Paris Agreement was just about getting everyone to sit at the same table. Every part of it is voluntary. A better deal doesn't exist.

The developed countries are "paying" for developing countries to not choose the same route in industrialization than we did. It's financed mostly by private financial institutions and funds.
    If this were at all true it would change my opinion.

Have proof? I'm not being a smart ass. Everything I've read (and I've said since the start of this thread for someone to tell me what I have read is wrong) says the USA is in for $3B cold hard cash, rest of the world zero.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post

I'm not joking when I say this... Every voter should have to take an IQ test and meet a minimum requirement before being allowed to vote. Maybe this would hurt Democrats more than Republicans, but at this point we at least have to not allow the morons that are drastically increasing in population to not have a say in things that are beyond their understanding. This is the only way we will not see full blown Idiocracy come to fruition in the very near future.
    You are basically saying you believe in Eugenics. Keep in mind that line of thinking was a central theme of the Nazis.
    If you think this is me saying I believe in Eugenics, you might want to brush up on your understanding of Eugenics. I am most certainly not saying there is a need for selective breeding and creating a master race... All I am saying is voting should not be a God given right just because you were born somewhere and hit a certain age. It should be earned to some degree, and part of earning that right should be to at least be smart enough to be able to separate facts from fiction... or at the very least know that when people tell you Covfefe is an Arabic word they are full of shit.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Jesus Christ Marty.Never thought I'd see this amount of ignorance from you. Do some fucking research dude. For a smart as fuck dude you are falling for some seriously dumb shit. The glacier ice is melting at a rate never seen before. What you are talking about is surface ice, which just like on a lake forms every year and then melts. The actual glacier ice, meaning the ice that actually makes up all of Antarctica, is melting away at a rate that will raise sea levels to devastating proportions. This is undeniable... It's already happening.

Check this out. Just came out yesterday. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...les/102385980/

The ignorance you are supporting is going to negatively change the course of human civilization for centuries in ways that you can't even imagine... But it's cool though dude, cause we're MAGA!!!
    I have to disagree. Marty is the standard Trump supporter. He's lonely, angry, mentally and emotionally unstable. It's the weak minded, like Marty, that get taken so easily. I know Marty thinks he's intelligent, but I didn't think anyone on this board actually believed he was.

Load Metric

Have proof? I'm not being a smart ass. Everything I've read (and I've said since the start of this thread for someone to tell me what I have read is wrong) says the USA is in for $3B cold hard cash, rest of the world zero.
    At the end of 2014 when US had pledged 500 million to Green Climate Fund (UN operation) they had 10.2b total in pledges from 27 different countries to get the ball rolling.

http://www.greenclimate.fund/documen...5-98cdc456aa63

Then at some point US forked over another 500 million. I have no idea how much Green Climate Fund has money atm but it's more than 1b. That's the public side of financing and even looking that up is a pain. The private side is bigger and even harder to find any kinda total figure this early.

Most of the financing goals are for 2020 (like the 3b from US) and the first major review of progress about anything isn't likely to come before the 2023 summit.

In the next 15 years about 90 trillion will be invested in energy infrastructure. Paris thingie is about trying to push those investment towards renewable and sustainable. It would be good for the planet, but i doubt that's the first priority for interest that private sector has shown for this. With the amount of money at stake 3b isn't too bad of a price to be sitting at the table where it gets decided who gets any given contract.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"In his speech announcing his decision to withdraw from the Paris Accord on climate change, President Trump frequently relied on dubious facts and unbalanced claims to make his case that the agreement would hurt the U.S. economy. Notably, he only looked at one side of the scale — claiming the agreement left the United States at a competitive disadvantage, harming U.S. industries. But he often ignored the benefits that could come from tackling climate change, including potential green jobs.
    Trump also suggested that the United States was treated unfairly under the agreement. But each of the nations signing the agreement agreed to help lower emissions, based on plans they submitted. So the U.S. target was set by the Obama administration.
    The plans are not legally binding, but developing and developed countries are treated differently because developed countries, on a per capita basis, often produce more greenhouse gases than developing countries. For instance, on a per capita basis, the United States in 2015 produced more than double the carbon dioxide emissions of China — and eight times more than India."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Read up chip

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Jesus Christ Marty.Never thought I'd see this amount of ignorance from you. Do some fucking research dude. For a smart as fuck dude you are falling for some seriously dumb shit. The glacier ice is melting at a rate never seen before. What you are talking about is surface ice, which just like on a lake forms every year and then melts. The actual glacier ice, meaning the ice that actually makes up all of Antarctica, is melting away at a rate that will raise sea levels to devastating proportions. This is undeniable... It's already happening.

I have to disagree. Marty is the standard Trump supporter. He's lonely, angry, mentally and emotionally unstable. It's the weak minded, like Marty, that get taken so easily. I know Marty thinks he's intelligent, but I didn't think anyone on this board actually believed he was.
    Exactly
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

"In his speech announcing his decision to withdraw from the Paris Accord on climate change, President Trump frequently relied on dubious facts and unbalanced claims to make his case that the agreement would hurt the U.S. economy. Notably, he only looked at one side of the scale — claiming the agreement left the United States at a competitive disadvantage, harming U.S. industries. But he often ignored the benefits that could come from tackling climate change, including potential green jobs.
    Trump also suggested that the United States was treated unfairly under the agreement. But each of the nations signing the agreement agreed to help lower emissions, based on plans they submitted. So the U.S. target was set by the Obama administration.
    The plans are not legally binding, but developing and developed countries are treated differently because developed countries, on a per capita basis, often produce more greenhouse gases than developing countries. For instance, on a per capita basis, the United States in 2015 produced more than double the carbon dioxide emissions of China — and eight times more than India."

Read up chip

The results/goals are not binding. The $3B is. That's kind of the issue here

Load Metric

Read up chip

The 3b is only binding in the word is bond kind of way. US voluntarily decided to pledge 3b by 2020. There is no piece of paper that says unless US pays 3b the whole deal is off.

Only way developed countries can tell developing countries not to do what we do/did is by controlling the funding. Small part of it will come in the form of grants/aid. For various reasons both sides are happy to paint this whole deal as a form of charity. It is the type of charity where a lot wealthy people become wealthier mostly at the expense of companies that are unable/unwilling to get away from carbon based energy production.

Load Metric

The 3b is only binding in the word is bond kind of way. US voluntarily decided to pledge 3b by 2020. There is no piece of paper that says unless US pays 3b the whole deal is off.

Only way developed countries can tell developing countries not to do what we do/did is by controlling the funding. Small part of it will come in the form of grants/aid. For various reasons both sides are happy to paint this whole deal as a form of charity. It is the type of charity where a lot wealthy people become wealthier mostly at the expense of companies that are unable/unwilling to get away from carbon based energy production.
    But it's still binding. If we are in the deal we are making the payment. In some ways you have to admire Trump for that. He could have stayed in knowing it's not binding and then said "fuck off" when it Came time to sign the check.

If this is such a deal breaker and if the rest of the world is really this vested then why doesn't a basket of countries come together and meet us half way on the 3B? China/India/Europe have plenty of reasons to help fund this. Why not Come to the table with the USA as equal partners.

Now if that happens and trump says no..... it's a different set of circumstances. But to date all I'm hearing it rhetoric by world leaders that aren't getting a check.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But it's still binding.
    If we are in the deal we are making the payment. In some ways you have to admire Trump for that. He could have stayed in knowing it's not binding and then said "fuck off" when it Came time to sign the check.

If this is such a deal breaker and if the rest of the world is really this vested then why doesn't a basket of countries come together and meet us half way on the 3B? China/India/Europe have plenty of reasons to help fund this. Why not Come to the table with the USA as equal partners.

Now if that happens and trump says no..... it's a different set of circumstances. But to date all I'm hearing it rhetoric by world leaders that aren't getting a check.
    No.
    Reading is great, why not try comprehension?

Load Metric

But it's still binding.
    If we are in the deal we are making the payment. In some ways you have to admire Trump for that. He could have stayed in knowing it's not binding and then said "fuck off" when it Came time to sign the check.

No.
    Are you trying to make the case that the USA would not pay out the remaining 2,000,000,000 if we stayed in the deal?

Load Metric

No.
    Are you trying to make the case that the USA would not pay out the remaining 2,000,000,000 if we stayed in the deal?
    With Trump as president....we probably wouldn't pay it. It would look bad, but not nearly as bad as completely leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

damn, I actually had some respect for Daly,
    I didn't know he dabbled in conspiracy theories,

196 countries, and we had to pay the whole thing, oh yeah that doesn't sound like fake news, Shouldn't you be the one having proof?
    is Hillary child molesting again, too?
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information