Page 429 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3293794194254264274284294304314324334394795299291429 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,580 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    limitles: give it up

I usually deserve the red reps but believe it or not there was a time not long ago that just this would of been a major scandal.
    Wow, did not realize that. Well I'm convinced.

Comments

FPS_Russia: A bit under dressed imo.

gimmick:

BiffCo99: .

Load Metric
    WikiLeaks’ document dump of personal emails belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta show Ms. Abedin on April 21, 2015 — just days after the her boss’s campaign kicked off — mentioning the candidate’s cognitive difficulties. The remark came at the tail end of a conversation about Jeb Bush’s utilization of Super PACs.

“I will leave commenting on campaign tactics to others. What I have made absolutely clear is that corporate money and secret money have no place in our democracy and we should get rid of it once and for all,” Joel Benenson said in the penultimate email provided by WikiLeaks.

Ms. Abedin then responded with multiple top advisers copied, “She’s going to stick to notes a little closer this am, still not perfect in her head.”
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...utm_medium=RSS

that should quell any concerns about hillary's health

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

LarryLaffer: IM IN!

adamantium: Lol

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Load Metric

I usually deserve the red reps but believe it or not there was a time not long ago that just this would of been a major scandal.
    i think all of the wikileaks stuff would be major scandals under other circumstances (i.e., if trump was not the nominee). think about how harmless the mitt romney 47% "gaffe" is compared to everything we see today. at the time, a lot of people thought that remark was disqualifying. now we're in an age where we're openly discussing grabbing pussies left and right

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

holy shit what a pretentious, hipster, closet faggot, neo-libtard asshole

basically Barry with a beard

this guy needs to get the shit kicked out of him

never liked him in the first place

what a complete douche

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

what a complete douche
    Never trust a guy who would fuck over Alvin Simon and Theodore 😏

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

what a complete douche
    Pretentious? Does not apply to stand up comedians as they play on the prentiousness of others. Hipster? Wrong generation. Closet fag? Pretty sure he's been out for some time. And he's a liberal. Not sure what those pre-fixes mean.

Never liked him? Actually heard someone reacting to the death of John Lennon with, "I never liked the Beatles anyway"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think all of the wikileaks stuff would be major scandals under other circumstances (i.e., if trump was not the nominee). think about how harmless the mitt romney 47% "gaffe" is compared to everything we see today. at the time, a lot of people thought that remark was disqualifying. now we're in an age where we're openly discussing grabbing pussies left and right

It's the day and age we live in. People can't be bothered to read and comprehend an actual article or two that breakdown the horrifying "pull back the curtain" look at the current administration & HRC. Can you imagine, if their emails look like this, what their conversations must have been like? Can you imagine whats in those 30,000+ emails? My God, the fact that this criminal enterprise is going to retain power is beyond comprehension.

The sad thing is all of this shadiness probably won't even cost her, yet if there was some 10 second video clip of her shitting in the woods or something she would probably lose.

The minute I saw that Access Hollywood video of Trump I felt that it was Game Over, even thought it's so minor to all of the other dumb shit he has said and done. It's a youtube world now and we're just living in it.

Load Metric

Too bad he didn't mention all the people who got turned away at Ellis Island when the Statue was built, or that disregarding existing laws about immigration should get a politician a one way ticket to a comfy federal sabbatical in an orange jumpsuit.

Oh and

Donny say vacuum.

Comments

tyde: boom headshot

Load Metric
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/25/trump...obamacare.html

The Republican presidential nominee on Tuesday said "all of my employees are having tremendous problems with Obamacare."

"Obamacare is just blowing up," Trump said.
    CNBC has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment.

After his remarks, Trump was reportedly asked by journalists if he provided health insurance to all of his employees.

"Yes, I do. I do," Trump said, according to Cox Radio.

"So none of them are on Obamacare?" a reporter asked.

"No — well, some of them are, but most of them no," Trump said.

According to the Los Angeles Times, David Feder, general manager of Trump's Doral resort, said, "There really isn't a need for the vast majority of our employees to purchase Obamacare."

Comments

tyde: this thread is for grown ups little boy

gimmick:

BiffCo99: .

nunbeater: lol you whiny cunts your guy got caught
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Hey MORONS

i have to inquire

when this train ends, are you still going to be jacking each other off with your conspiracy theories on how your stupid fucking cock sucking reality tv star lost this election?

or are you going to fucking concede that all of you, collectively, don't have a single brain cell among you.

oh and Tyde, can you come up with something a bit more fresh this time for the red rep im gonna get?

the on your bike shit is old. it was old when Tony G did it. it's even older when you do it.

id have a bit more respect for you if you were more original in your insults towards me.

Comments

Avon Barksdale: Seriously, on your bike!

Mintjewlips: Why hasn't a chicago savage killed you yet
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Laffer you remember the thread I made about the rampant black on white crime that the MSM will not report. OTOH If an unarmed black man gets killed by the cops the MSM covers it around the clock, press conferences, statement from Obama etc
    I just want you to know it's still happening and has been non stop.

Dude I used to LOL at the George Soros CEC conspiracies. Laffer what's up with Soros cramming muzzies and blacks or even worse black muzzies down the throat of so many countries via immigration, all behind the scenes?

Soros and Clinton and the MSM are pretty tight.
    Sounds like something you would support that's why I ask.

Comments

BiffCo99:
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-25-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Too bad he didn't mention all the people who got turned away at Ellis Island when the Statue was built, or that disregarding existing laws about immigration should get a politician a one way ticket to a comfy federal sabbatical in an orange jumpsuit.

Oh and

Donny say vacuum.
    Yeah, keep forgetting about that century old Ellis Island conspiracy theory. Can a rogue politician disregard immigration laws and thereby affect a nation? Presidents excluded.

Load Metric
    Laffer you remember the thread I made about the rampant black on white crime that the MSM will not report. OTOH If an unarmed black man gets killed by the cops the MSM covers it around the clock, press conferences, statement from Obama etc
    I just want you to know it's still happening and has been non stop.

Dude I used to LOL at the George Soros CEC conspiracies. Laffer what's up with Soros cramming muzzies and blacks or even worse black muzzies down the throat of so many countries via immigration, all behind the scenes?

Soros and Clinton and the MSM are pretty tight.
    Sounds like something you would support that's why I ask.

HOW THE fuck should I know?

I barely read your posts because I used the tinfoil to make pizza rolls, and not make a hat.

By the way, I don't support anything this country is doing. we're terrible.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Fail, I'm easily the most fact based poster here. Have a green for the epic man crush on Tyde.

Tellafriend: i can imagine his little hands grasping a little pizza roll
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    30,000 emails?

shit you republican shit brains did way worse

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/g...ls-497373.html

22 MILLION EMAILS

Comments

tyde: 10x worse than Sonny ever was. Please drink bleach immed

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Jesus Christ how is this rambling broke ass halfwit not at the very least post restricted to like 1 post per year

Name:  bbbb.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  99.3 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: He looks like half a fag

Load Metric
    Sweet bike.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Love the wheels
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

It's the day and age we live in. People can't be bothered to read and comprehend an actual article or two that breakdown the horrifying "pull back the curtain" look at the current administration & HRC. Can you imagine, if their emails look like this, what their conversations must have been like? Can you imagine whats in those 30,000+ emails? My God, the fact that this criminal enterprise is going to retain power is beyond comprehension.

The sad thing is all of this shadiness probably won't even cost her, yet if there was some 10 second video clip of her shitting in the woods or something she would probably lose.

The minute I saw that Access Hollywood video of Trump I felt that it was Game Over, even thought it's so minor to all of the other dumb shit he has said and done. It's a youtube world now and we're just living in it.
    I imagine dinner at Hillary's looks something like this, she's around like minded people (Republicans) and it's a subject she enjoys and it shows. They usually only show her laugh but the whole thing is much more revealing imo. That's insane behavior coming from a female her age.

Those uncontrollable grins.

"We are going to provoke an attack because then we will be in power as long as anyone can imagine"
    Hillary 11k views is a bit low imo considering the statements.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-25-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Can only speak for our media. But i've never known such a lack of balance on coverage for any Election ever.

I mean we don't even get a vote, yet every single guest who's invited on w/e news channel to air their opinions on the candidates are ALL anti Trump. Same goes for print media too.

You lot have Fox, CNN etc. And they unashamedly show bias towards their own favoured candidate.

But now our own TV news channels have gone down similar paths. First it was Brexit (for remain) and now the US Election 100% supporting Hillary.

We used to be impartial in our TV political coverage. It's sickening.

Doesn't change my opinion in hoping Trump loses. But there's a sweet silver lining if he wins, knowing the blatant propaganda by the elite loving media failed to get their girl into top office.
    Wow! Didn't expect you to fall for the notion that there are level-headed informed people who would support a narcissistic egomaniac with the emotional maturity of a teenager and the impulse control of a 5-year old to become the most powerful elected official in the world.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: balance in any election or any political debate is crucial.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information