Page 378 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 2783283683743753763773783793803813823884284788781378 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I'll take a 'low rent carnival barker' over an evil, corrupt bitch with 30 years of scandals and lies under her belt, with a rapist for a husband

not to mention her failing health and history for accomplishing basically nothing in her tenure as Secretary of State and and a U.S. Senator

or her ties to Wall Street, blatantly perpetuating a globalist political agenda, with a long laundry list of treating staffers and Secret Service like shit

she's a poisonous and toxic bitch who could give two shits about this country.

Her only interests are self serving. The Clinton Foundation is basically a slush fund to divert profits and payoffs, and she is a liar of the worst kind.

the libtards ITT in total denial of her sordid past is fucking mind boggling

Trump said it best when he said that her only weapon in this campaign is her ties to the corrupt media

Without owning the liberal media, she wouldn't have a prayer to win the presidency and that's a FACT
    Another reason to not vote for Trump. Is Trump a fan of the media? Probably not as what is already public is bad enough. Does he realize what he suggests by saying the media is corrupt? Today the media is anything but local and even it were, there are too many journalist who would not hesitate in exposing the dirty deeds of any politician. Trump's only hope is to play to the ill informed voter who doesn't bother to educate themselves on either candidate.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    If nukes start raining down on Europe, Russia and America. Then humanity doesn't deserve this beautiful planet anyway.

But out of interest. How far away would one have to be from impact point to survive a nuke strike. 5, 20, 50 miles?

I live in a major UK port city and we'd be probably one of the first hit.
    maybe 50 years ago

To my knowledge, most nukes these days require you to be much much further away; in any case, if you don't get the initial blast, you'll probably die from something else like the fallout unless you luckbox being downwind. That aside, you probably have more of a chance if its some low rent 3rd world nuke or something...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    from big dick proclaiming victory for clinton because of online odds early on

Big Dick has been 100% right for months on this election and I'm sure he's going to make a good bit of cash from online betting come November.

lol "Trump wants to change things for the good in America" - dude is a low-rent canival barker who is running on ego and blow. He doesn't give 2 shits about anyone other than himself.

i won't deny trump is a joke, and has been all about himself in all of his life, among many other awful things. all of that's pretty clear. but when you cut through that, he at least recognizing the problem(s) we're going though, and speaks of them with an outlook to correct them. hillary on the other hand, has and will do nothing. she can even defend herself to all the things she's done/haven't done in office.

you want more lawlessness, further racial divide, shitty foreign policy, more crime, and higher taxes......she's your man..

as for big dick.....lol.......i merely said that because that knob would post those odds months ago as if the election was over, and as if bovada decides it

Comments

big dick: huestetay
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Kind of like when Trump tied the race twice and I still said it was over? And when it was tied I said it would close @ +400 or more. You are terrible mulva, post less you fucking ape.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you've never looked at frac wells on G Earth the sheer number of wells may surprise you.

3:20 Dallas Texas
    4:50 Fracking earthquake during live stream.
    8:00 Okla.
    14:00 Colorado 4 corners
    16:50 Frac well blow out that killed 3 people
    23:00 Wyoming right up against Yellowstone
    24:30 Canada
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-14-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Ann Coulter, Bernie Sanders, and Andrew Sullivan on Real Time tonight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Big Dick has been 100% right for months on this election and I'm sure he's going to make a good bit of cash from online betting come November.

lol "Trump wants to change things for the good in America" - dude is a low-rent canival barker who is running on ego and blow. He doesn't give 2 shits about anyone other than himself.

i won't deny trump is a joke, and has been all about himself in all of his life, among many other awful things. all of that's pretty clear. but when you cut through that, he at least recognizing the problem(s) we're going though, and speaks of them with an outlook to correct them. hillary on the other hand, has and will do nothing. she can even defend herself to all the things she's done/haven't done in office.

you want more lawlessness, further racial divide, shitty foreign policy, more crime, and higher taxes......she's your man..

as for big dick.....lol.......i merely said that because that knob would post those odds months ago as if the election was over, and as if bovada decides it
    Building a wall is only one aspect of where Trump is on social issues. He has no foreign policy experience outside taxes or levies his company must pay. Taxes? Your country owns a 19 trillion dollar debt in part because money does grow on trees. So you've got a pretty big tab. There is no magic bullet for this and you will pay one way or another, meaning your social services will diminish further or you'll have to sell the odd aircraft carrier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    If nukes start raining down on Europe, Russia and America. Then humanity doesn't deserve this beautiful planet anyway.

But out of interest. How far away would one have to be from impact point to survive a nuke strike. 5, 20, 50 miles?

I live in a major UK port city and we'd be probably one of the first hit.
    maybe 50 years ago

To my knowledge, most nukes these days require you to be much much further away; in any case, if you don't get the initial blast, you'll probably die from something else like the fallout unless you luckbox being downwind. That aside, you probably have more of a chance if its some low rent 3rd world nuke or something...

If it really did reach boiling point. Then I'm on first flight to Southern Africa. But it won't, as this is all political bluster from Putin and scaremongering from some within the US.

The conspiracy forums are hilarious right now. But not as hilarious as this thread mind.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Building a wall is only one aspect of where Trump is on social issues. He has no foreign policy experience outside taxes or levies his company must pay. Taxes? Your country owns a 19 trillion dollar debt in part because money does grow on trees. So you've got a pretty big tab. There is no magic bullet for this and you will pay one way or another, meaning your social services will diminish further or you'll have to sell the odd aircraft carrier.
    Name:  fitzy.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  95.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Name:  fitzy.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  95.5 KB
    Name:  01-2103.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  29.8 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  2693.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  330.2 KB

Comments

big dick: it's like he has 6 arms. they were everywhere!

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    The GOP has added 213,000 voters in Florida since 2012.

Democrats have lost 48,000

Not exactly an ideal scenario for a key battleground state that Obama won by 70,000 votes in 2008

#neverhillary

Load Metric
    Ex-Apprentice Staffers Claim Trump Referred to Lil Jon as ‘Uncle Tom’

The rapper was on season 11 of Celebrity Apprentice, and according to The Daily Beast, he used the phrase “Uncle Tom” more often than really any person should.

In the heat of competition, Lil Jon bought and donned an Uncle Sam costume to help advertise the “beautiful” hair product.

During the day’s shoot, Trump himself caught wind of this gimmick and began referring to Lil Jon around Apprentice staff as “Uncle Tom” instead of Uncle Sam.

“Look, he’s Uncle Tom!” one longtime Apprentice staffer recalled Trump blurting out at least twice. The staffer said Trump was utterly tone-deaf to the racially charged history of the term, which is used to deride a black man deemed to be subservient to white people.

People on the show apparently scrambled to explain to Trump why this was offensive, but Trump’s response was “No, that’s a saying, it’s Uncle Tom.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/ex-ap...-as-uncle-tom/

Name:  dhMeAzK.gif
Views: 369
Size:  1.82 MB

Load Metric

Not exactly an ideal scenario for a key battleground state that Obama won by 70,000 votes in 2008

#neverhillary

Very true, but how many of those republicans are actually going to vote Trump here? Obama may have driven a lot of those people towards the republican platform, but Trump is no ones idea of a traditional republican.

Plus, Florida is brimming with retirees, and a lot of them remember what a total catastrophe Reagan's trickle down economics were.

Its one thing to have to decide in vacuum based on media spin and shitty memes, its quite another your beloved republican neighbor is like "not this shit again...".
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    I find it incredibly definitive of this liberal or die mindset, that anytime any alleged scathing information is mentioned about Hildercunt and her shady background....the narrative immediately shifts to Trump and Hillary's unpunished crimes against America and the world go unpunished

This man has never in his life been accused of being 'racist' or a 'groper' or any of the other politically motivated slurs being thrown at him from all angles....until he became a real threat to winning the presidency

Liberals are so hell bent on slamming and slandering Trump out of pure desperation, and its getting to the point of lunacy.

I see a man who packs them in doing 2 or 3 rallies a day with 10's of thousands of people, a tireless work ethic, and a true passion for the United States and its citizens

Hillary is currently in hiding and can barely fill a high school gymnasium....that is an inconvenient fact. Her history is chalk full of scandals and lies and deception. Trump may be imperfect, but he isn't an evil person.

He is reaching out to Russia to get along....Hillary wants war.

These 'odds' don't mean dick. Nothing matters other than voter turnout on November 8th, and even that is jeopardy via massive voter fraud

A bit of a ramble....but my point is that whenever you confront someone from the left on Hillary's despicable record and her truly venomous nature...the reply is usually along the lines of...'But look what Trump said/did'....and never addressing the actual subject matter about how toxic and foul this bitch really is.

Dinesh D'Souza was jailed for coming after the Clinton's

This election has been the biggest campaign of disinformation I've seen in my entire life.

Hillary actually said, that the key to her election was the 'ignorance of the American voter'...pretty much the only truthful and sincere statement that has come out of her mouth this entire electoral cycle

Because most people in this country don't bother to do their own D&D and are ill informed and/or ignorant single digit IQ hicks

anyone truly paying attention to the current state of affairs in this country would never cast their vote for this demented globalist cunt

I'd rather vote for Elmo or Bozo the clown over Hillary Rotten Clinton

Load Metric
    State props are back:

US Presidential Election - Individual State Electoral Votes Winner
    Tue 11/8 303 Republican candidate wins Alaska -375
    8:00AM 304 Democratic candidate wins Alaska +258
    Tue 11/8 305 Republican candidate wins Arizona +100
    8:00AM 306 Democratic candidate wins Arizona -140
    Tue 11/8 311 Republican candidate wins Colorado +435
    8:00AM 312 Democratic candidate wins Colorado -705
    Tue 11/8 313 Republican candidate wins Connecticut +1375
    8:00AM 314 Democratic candidate wins Connecticut -3425
    Tue 11/8 317 Republican candidate wins Florida +250
    8:00AM 318 Democratic candidate wins Florida -350
    Tue 11/8 319 Republican candidate wins Georgia -260
    8:00AM 320 Democratic candidate wins Georgia +180
    Tue 11/8 325 Republican candidate wins Illinois +1200
    8:00AM 326 Democratic candidate wins Illinois -2600
    Tue 11/8 329 Republican candidate wins Iowa +140
    8:00AM 330 Democratic candidate wins Iowa -180
    Tue 11/8 333 Republican candidate wins Kentucky -2600
    8:00AM 334 Democratic candidate wins Kentucky +1200
    Tue 11/8 335 Republican candidate wins Louisiana -1780
    8:00AM 336 Democratic candidate wins Louisiana +870
    Tue 11/8 337 Republican candidate wins Maine +515
    8:00AM 338 Democratic candidate wins Maine -945
    Tue 11/8 343 Republican candidate wins Michigan +600
    8:00AM 344 Democratic candidate wins Michigan -1200
    Tue 11/8 345 Republican candidate wins Minnesota +600
    8:00AM 346 Democratic candidate wins Minnesota -1200
    Tue 11/8 349 Republican candidate wins Missouri -420
    8:00AM 350 Democratic candidate wins Missouri +300
    Tue 11/8 353 Republican candidate wins Nebraska -1780
    8:00AM 354 Democratic candidate wins Nebraska +870
    Tue 11/8 355 Republican candidate wins Nevada +250
    8:00AM 356 Democratic candidate wins Nevada -350
    Tue 11/8 357 Republican candidate wins New Hampshire +450
    8:00AM 358 Democratic candidate wins New Hampshire -750
    Tue 11/8 359 Republican candidate wins New Jersey +1375
    8:00AM 360 Democratic candidate wins New Jersey -3425
    Tue 11/8 361 Republican candidate wins New Mexico +735
    8:00AM 362 Democratic candidate wins New Mexico -1555
    Tue 11/8 365 Republican candidate wins North Carolina +250
    8:00AM 366 Democratic candidate wins North Carolina -350
    Tue 11/8 369 Republican candidate wins Ohio +170
    8:00AM 370 Democratic candidate wins Ohio -230
    Tue 11/8 371 Republican candidate wins Oklahoma -3000
    8:00AM 372 Democratic candidate wins Oklahoma +1300
    Tue 11/8 373 Republican candidate wins Oregon +1200
    8:00AM 374 Democratic candidate wins Oregon -2600
    Tue 11/8 375 Republican candidate wins Pennsylvania +525
    8:00AM 376 Democratic candidate wins Pennsylvania -975
    Tue 11/8 385 Republican candidate wins Texas -635
    8:00AM 386 Democratic candidate wins Texas +415
    Tue 11/8 391 Republican candidate wins Virginia +655
    8:00AM 392 Democratic candidate wins Virginia -1365
    Tue 11/8 393 Republican candidate wins Washington +1375
    8:00AM 394 Democratic candidate wins Washington -3425
    Tue 11/8 395 Republican candidate wins West Virginia -4800
    8:00AM 396 Democratic candidate wins West Virginia +1600
    Tue 11/8 397 Republican candidate wins Wisconsin +475
    8:00AM 398 Democratic candidate wins Wisconsin -825
    Tue 11/8 399 Republican candidate wins Wyoming -2600
    8:00AM 400 Democratic candidate wins Wyoming +1200
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

#neverhillary
    Not a complete picture as Trump threw his hat into the ring in June 2015 before putting both feet into his sizable mouth
    Last edited by limitles; 10-14-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...russia-n666636
    "The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News."
    Name:  Square_Off__Panel_debates_Hilary_Clinton_2684560000_14707255_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  54.9 KB
    I guess that was just her public position.
    Just for telling the truth about our dear leader and revealing unclassified emails we're nearing nuclear war.

TBF There is a foreign nation meddling in our elections, undermining our national security, costing us astronomical sums of $ etc.
    Name:  991dcbd0fbbf45b7901f71675137afcc_18.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  31.6 KB

Thread Information