Thread: Greetings from Beirut

Greetings from Beirut

Christmas trees at airport, Ayatollah Khomeini posters next to KFC, one army roadblock, ferocious thunderstorm, hunkered down in hotel, tomorrow is first day proper here, more to follow, Imshallah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Christmas trees at airport, Ayatollah Khomeini posters next to KFC, one army roadblock, ferocious thunderstorm, hunkered down in hotel, tomorrow is first day proper here, more to follow, Imshallah
    I've always suspected it.

Name:  A40E7CA8-EF1E-4138-9BBC-993BE9E36565.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  38.6 KB

MUMMY, IN LIEU OF A BISCUIT I WAS WONDERING IF TONIGHT I MIGHT HAVE A VITAMIN WITH MY TEA? I WANT TO GROW BIG AND STRONG AND BECOME A PROPER FOOTBALLER LIKE THE ONES I FANCY WATCHING ON THE TELLY
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 — "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

Blog Entries
    It's too bad that Nick Dugas never did become the next President of Lebanon.

My advice for you is before you pack your suitcase to come back, triple check all seams of the suitcase for planted contraband. Went through hell this summer due to planted ammo in a suitcase leaving Beirut. Visions of Midnight Express running through my head.
    Sanity made me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    My advice for you is before you pack your suitcase to come back, triple check all seams of the suitcase for planted contraband. Went through hell this summer due to planted ammo in a suitcase leaving Beirut. Visions of Midnight Express running through my head.

If sincere, then serous disappointment you failed to pleasure us with a trip report Split.

There are some great bars in Beirut.

A cliche I know, but the people are friendly as fuck and the driving is fucking mental.
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    There are some great bars in Beirut.
    i

If only I was still a drinker...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There are like, 3 people who get this reference that are still around. 4 maybe.

That said, Potato Salad FTW.

Comments

DirtyErnie: dat beat was a chart topper

Belly Buster: Nick Dugas got more money than you, Nick Dugus yo he ain't no fuckin jew.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Name:  hh.png
Views: 80
Size:  340.5 KB

Moving to Beirut before Boris gets back in and Brexit goes through,

Admire your stance .
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar

Nick's long time employer is permanently shutting down shop in his lil hometown. Actually the closing date may have been last week.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Post pics and vids please

can you explain this tweet?

Thread Information