Page 956 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469529539549559569579589599609661006105614561956 ... LastLast
Results 19,101 to 19,120 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'm not a blind follower and I'm not on board with everything this guy does. That said I can't wait to see the fallout when we leave the Paris Agreement. It's going to be an epic mealtdown
    It's going to be great. Draining the swamp is not easy, but this is the first step.

Name:  rtt.PNG
Views: 344
Size:  527.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    wow libtards Kathy griffin is the news of the day?? if only u had Rob Schneider on ur side

100% truth here.

If you listen to the top 5% of the most vocal people on social media you would think there would be protests and race riots in the streets every day. They all feed on each other's discontent all day long.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  day.PNG
Views: 435
Size:  795.2 KB

Load Metric
    100% truth here.

If you listen to the top 5% of the most vocal people on social media you would think there would be protests and race riots in the streets every day. They all feed on each other's discontent all day long.
    CNN and MSNBC are driving this non stop coverage. I am watching CNN now and its wall to wall Russia coverage. Nobody in mainstream America gives a shit about Russia. This whole investigation is going to flop with a huge thud. What a terrible strategy the Dems have deployed. The DEM leadership is banking on stopping Trump at all costs. 2018 is a long way away to the mid term elections. It's going to blow up in their face.

In 4 years time, Trump will have rescinded every Obama Executive Order, changed the tax code, and reshaped the Supreme Court for a generation. Most importantly, Trump and STEVE BANNON will have exercised their will on the liberal establishment.

And LOL at Briana Kieler on CNN. She has put on 40 lbs since Hillary's defeat. She is like 170 lbs now.

Banned
    Load Metric

100% truth here.

CNN and MSNBC are driving this non stop coverage. I am watching CNN now and its wall to wall Russia coverage. Nobody in mainstream America gives a shit about Russia. This whole investigation is going to flop with a huge thud. What a terrible strategy the Dems have deployed. The DEM leadership is banking on stopping Trump at all costs. 2018 is a long way away to the mid term elections. It's going to blow up in their face.

In 4 years time, Trump will have rescinded every Obama Executive Order, changed the tax code, and reshaped the Supreme Court for a generation. Most importantly, Trump and STEVE BANNON will have exercised their will on the liberal establishment.

And LOL at Briana Kieler on CNN. She has put on 40 lbs since Hillary's defeat. She is like 170 lbs now.

SPOT ON

thank God....finally some coherent posters showing up in this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

What was that you were saying about name calling?

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST SHUT IT DOWN FOR ONE FUCKING DAY ?

FUCKKKK

SO TERRIBLE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE SUCH A BORING LOSER

LOG OFF

GET AIDS

DRINK BLEACH

ALL OF THE ABOVE

JUST STOP BEING SO TERRIBLE

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO AWFUL

No.

Go make me a chicken fried steak.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST SHUT IT DOWN FOR ONE FUCKING DAY ?

FUCKKKK

SO TERRIBLE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE SUCH A BORING LOSER

LOG OFF

GET AIDS

DRINK BLEACH

ALL OF THE ABOVE

JUST STOP BEING SO TERRIBLE

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO AWFUL

No.

Go make me a chicken fried steak.
    I have no idea your family situation, but if anyone is destined to have an openly gay son, its you.

Load Metric
    Name:  Trump.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  55.4 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: lol

vegas1369: HOF

nunbeater: BOOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Thread has always been a mixture of heated discussion and political trolling. But its quickly turned into a personal trolling shitfest.

Nobody gives a fuck about Mucks so-called shit life or Tyde working a floating sweatshop. Not in this thread at least anyway.

So my message to you fags is......

Make the Trump Train thread GREAT AGAIN and take your off-topic shit elsewhere.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Not my fault Marty can't handle his alcohol and tilts himself lol.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Thread has always been a mixture of heated discussion and political trolling. But its quickly turned into a personal trolling shitfest.

Nobody gives a fuck about Mucks so-called shit life or Tyde working a floating sweatshop. Not in this thread at least anyway.

So my message to you fags is......

Make the Trump Train thread GREAT AGAIN and take your off-topic shit elsewhere.

AMEN TO THAT

Comments

El Gallo: He's talking about you moron

Load Metric

Hilarious to see Trump lose another handshake battle. Alpha as fuck.

Banned
    Load Metric
    "Americans ratcheted up their spending in April at the fastest pace in four months in a sign the economy has rebounded this spring after a lackluster winter."

~ Los Angeles Times

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Comments

El Gallo: Still Obama's numbers until October you baboon

Load Metric
    muck beat me too it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sonatine; 05-31-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...win-reelection

Load Metric
    Every day in the liberal news is literally "It appears [Person that knows Trump] met with/called/ate with/text [Person that knows Putin] months ago"

Kind of funny to watch an actual entire news channel like CNN go off the deep end like this. Jake Tapper may have a complete mental breakdown at this rate.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Every day in the liberal news is literally "It appears [Person that knows Trump] met with/called/ate with/text [Person that knows Putin] months ago"

Kind of funny to watch an actual entire news channel like CNN go off the deep end like this. Jake Tapper may have a complete mental breakdown at this rate.

lol its hilarious to watch libtards on full meltdown mode

Comments

Muck Ficon: How many times have you posted in the last day? Tilt much?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Just a reminder....Marty is perfectly fine. It's completely normal for someone to post over 30 times in less than 12 hours. He's not tilting and certainly not drunk. He's just excited because he found out "Hot Pockets" came out with some new flavors, and he can't wait to impress the crew. You are doing great Marty. We are all so proud of you.
    90% of your posts are trolling Tyde. Since you have such a hard on for Tyde's work, what do you do for a living?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    A hilarious sidenote of FailDown is Jewdonk's triumphant return. His most recent post has a whopping two replies. There was a time several years ago when Jewdonk made a business case on why he needed to be paid to post. LOL. The hilarious thing is he actually believed in his importance. What a proxy loving goon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    yes I was drunk thats a no brainer...but still functional and coherent. just vocal about the hypocrisy of the whole process

they literally couldn't make it any more difficult if they tried

I had like 4 Stoli and 7's with a nice peach juice floater

who fucking cares give me my fucking passport

in and out bang boom done deal

fuck off
    It really is a win - win for you and the US. You are done with the US that and the US is done with a perpetual non tax paying freeloader. Everyone wins here. I can just see the Consulate doing high fives when you left...."he is gone to Mexico". LOL.

The US is fortunate in that they just dumped two of the most unproductive citizens when Micon bailed to Antigua. The UIGEA has actually has proved beneficial in these cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Can we get a new Mexico story please with pictures?! I enjoy reading them.
    Why are you interested in a stammering drunk 50 year old stumbling through Mexico playing online poker? I cannot think of anything more uninteresting.
    go unplug some toilets you fucking clown

You are obviously counting down until 10:00am. Which is when the liquor store opens in Mexico. Fucking Leon? LOL, TIGHT LIFE.

You're always welcome to take a trip down to Mexico and punch me lol
    I just might go down there after my knee surgery and just backhand you in front of your barrio. In fact, I just might rabbit punch you in the kidneys, that is quicker. Might be easier on second though to reach out to the Bad Sicilian since he is there already.
    JFC another cameo appearance from the resident professionally trained shit technician

Bottomset you suck so much dick

lose your password again forever

please pass out during your next Craigslist job face down in n-word turds
    Living the dream in horseshit Mexico, rotting out your liver on cheap tequila. Nice tilt call by the way a couple nights ago. Fuck you are a tilt monkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Jewdonk's site is fucking DEAD on this matter. Mr. UFO is likely so drunk he does not even know what the fuck is going on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

90% of your posts are trolling Tyde. Since you have such a hard on for Tyde's work, what do you do for a living?
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    A hilarious sidenote of FailDown is Jewdonk's triumphant return. His most recent post has a whopping two replies. There was a time several years ago when Jewdonk made a business case on why he needed to be paid to post. LOL. The hilarious thing is he actually believed in his importance. What a proxy loving goon.
    yes I was drunk thats a no brainer...but still functional and coherent. just vocal about the hypocrisy of the whole process

they literally couldn't make it any more difficult if they tried

I had like 4 Stoli and 7's with a nice peach juice floater

who fucking cares give me my fucking passport

in and out bang boom done deal

fuck off
    It really is a win - win for you and the US. You are done with the US that and the US is done with a perpetual non tax paying freeloader. Everyone wins here. I can just see the Consulate doing high fives when you left...."he is gone to Mexico". LOL.

The US is fortunate in that they just dumped two of the most unproductive citizens when Micon bailed to Antigua. The UIGEA has actually has proved beneficial in these cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Can we get a new Mexico story please with pictures?! I enjoy reading them.
    Why are you interested in a stammering drunk 50 year old stumbling through Mexico playing online poker? I cannot think of anything more uninteresting.
    go unplug some toilets you fucking clown

You are obviously counting down until 10:00am. Which is when the liquor store opens in Mexico. Fucking Leon? LOL, TIGHT LIFE.

You're always welcome to take a trip down to Mexico and punch me lol
    I just might go down there after my knee surgery and just backhand you in front of your barrio. In fact, I just might rabbit punch you in the kidneys, that is quicker. Might be easier on second though to reach out to the Bad Sicilian since he is there already.
    JFC another cameo appearance from the resident professionally trained shit technician

Bottomset you suck so much dick

lose your password again forever

please pass out during your next Craigslist job face down in n-word turds
    Living the dream in horseshit Mexico, rotting out your liver on cheap tequila. Nice tilt call by the way a couple nights ago. Fuck you are a tilt monkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Jewdonk's site is fucking DEAD on this matter. Mr. UFO is likely so drunk he does not even know what the fuck is going on.
    I am not any of those posters if that is your implication. My name is Ken Hordell, I am an accountant and semi retired at a fairly young age. I have posted on the forums, I went by Noodles on NWP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

You have posted almost 70 times TODAY. Who is having the meltdown?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

You have posted almost 70 times TODAY. Who is having the meltdown?

yea had plenty of time to post while Ive been downing tequila and sprite with a splash of mango juice enjoying the beach grinding STARS

how was work today little boy ?

Name:  cubefarm.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  101.8 KB

Comments

thesidedish: TYDE IS DEEFINATELY CRUSHING IT TODAY LIKE A GOD

Thread Information