Page 1878 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 87813781778182818681874187518761877187818791880188118821888 ... LastLast
Results 37,541 to 37,560 of 38009

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #37541
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    he's 100% getting impeached (and for good reason), but he won't get convicted
    at the very worst of it that what happens. but i don't even think it gets that far.

    step back and really look at what all this bs is about. it's about tenderizing trump. that's all.
    trump threatened to withhold military aid from ukraine unless they "publicly announced" an investigation into joe biden. in fact, the aid was withheld for a while and only released when the whistleblower came forward.

    impeachment is well deserved

  2. #37542
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,025
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

    at the very worst of it that what happens. but i don't even think it gets that far.

    step back and really look at what all this bs is about. it's about tenderizing trump. that's all.
    trump threatened to withhold military aid from ukraine unless they "publicly announced" an investigation into joe biden. in fact, the aid was withheld for a while and only released when the whistleblower came forward.

    impeachment is well deserved
    the whole impeachment trial is just another dog and pony show. nothing more, nothing less

    let's get hunter biden up there as well. i'm sure everyone wants to hear what he has to say about his biness acquisitions being on the level.

    only thing all of this is going to accomplish is fuck joe biden..druff better start hedging his biden bets
    Last edited by mulva; 11-15-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  3. #37543
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -145
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  4. #37544
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5459
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,979
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  5. #37545
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    356
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post



    ok boomer.



    also roger stone just caught guilty charges across the board.

    really. who gives a shit? is this some kind of 2nd place victory for you?

    news flash. nobody gives a shit about this.


    in the end trump still won't be impeached.


    let's get real here. the dems know trump isn't going to get impeached, but their job isn't to do that, it's to beat him up so that he looks more unfavorable come election time.


    everything is politically motivated right now. and it has ever since trump took office. the left doesn't care about any other issue we face as a nation other than bringing trump down. trump can do no right in the eyes of these ass wipes.


    sad,.really sad these modern day democrats...quit being shifty sonatine for once.
    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.

  6. #37546
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,025
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post


    really. who gives a shit? is this some kind of 2nd place victory for you?

    news flash. nobody gives a shit about this.


    in the end trump still won't be impeached.


    let's get real here. the dems know trump isn't going to get impeached, but their job isn't to do that, it's to beat him up so that he looks more unfavorable come election time.


    everything is politically motivated right now. and it has ever since trump took office. the left doesn't care about any other issue we face as a nation other than bringing trump down. trump can do no right in the eyes of these ass wipes.


    sad,.really sad these modern day democrats...quit being shifty sonatine for once.
    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.
    it means nothing if the house demorats ignore facts and push it further downstream, the buck stops there. zero chance it gets past the senate.

    it's a joke. a big waste of time.
    Last edited by mulva; 11-16-2019 at 05:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  7. #37547
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.
    it means nothing if the house demorats ignore facts and push it further downstream, the buck stops there. zero chance it gets past the senate.

    it's a joke. a big waste of time.
    lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

    meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.

  8. #37548
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,025
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

    it means nothing if the house demorats ignore facts and push it further downstream, the buck stops there. zero chance it gets past the senate.

    it's a joke. a big waste of time.
    lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

    meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.
    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  9. #37549
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

    meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.
    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    have you noticed that while you're seemingly responding to me, you've ignored literally everything i've said?

  10. #37550
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    356
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    lol at the democrats being the party that's ignoring facts here. there's no dispute as to what trump did. (Note that no one here, including yourself, has actually tried to defend trump substantively.) you all just don't think he should be impeached over it.

    meanwhile every one of you would be saying the exact opposite if obama did it.
    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    So why did you say trump wont get impeached then? Dumb fuck

  11. #37551
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5459
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,979
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    have you noticed that while you're seemingly responding to me, you've ignored literally everything i've said?

    i mean.. it's mulva. you're asking a lot from him, honestly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #37552
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,728
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    So why did you say trump wont get impeached then? Dumb fuck
    haah the first unkind word I have seen out of this guys mouth and it was brought on by mulvatard

  13. #37553
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    425
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

    impeached..lol it means nothing to win 1/2 an impeachment because of partisan politics...once or if the gop senate get their turn they'll kick it right out and he'll stay in office.

    that's still not gonna stop the media from big bold font saying trump impeached, and every jackass that doesn''t know how this stupid shit goes down to either clap or cry because of this. but once they find out that he won't be removed until another vote they will feel duped and trump will only get stronger as the dems and the msm becomes more transparent
    have you noticed that while you're seemingly responding to me, you've ignored literally everything i've said?

    I noticed.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: Wrong

  14. #37554
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5459
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,979
    shout out to trump's war on conservatives

    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #37555
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5459
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,979
    literally within hours of trump's heart attack, turkey launches a full blown assault on the kurds.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  16. #37556
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1537
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post


    really. who gives a shit? is this some kind of 2nd place victory for you?

    news flash. nobody gives a shit about this.


    in the end trump still won't be impeached.


    let's get real here. the dems know trump isn't going to get impeached, but their job isn't to do that, it's to beat him up so that he looks more unfavorable come election time.


    everything is politically motivated right now. and it has ever since trump took office. the left doesn't care about any other issue we face as a nation other than bringing trump down. trump can do no right in the eyes of these ass wipes.


    sad,.really sad these modern day democrats...quit being shifty sonatine for once.
    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.
    I’ll bet you any reasonable amount of money you want so long as we go double or nothing on the affirmation of said impeachment.

    Call it whatever you want - 45 isn’t leaving office over this, unless it caused the Heart Attack Tine seems to think he just had.

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: He didn’t say he was leaving office. He said he was being impeached.
      
      duped_samaritan: goal post ======> new goal post
      
      Sanlmar: Civics & math offset. Apologies to Nikki Haley, you must wait for 2024

  17. #37557
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,025
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

    I will bet any amount of money that Trump will be impeached.
    Ill bet you any reasonable amount of money you want so long as we go double or nothing on the affirmation of said impeachment.

    Call it whatever you want - 45 isnt leaving office over this, unless it caused the Heart Attack Tine seems to think he just had.
    wut a stupid word 'impeachment' is. sounds so powerful and ugly but in reality it means virtually nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  18. #37558
    Looking like Team Trump will be unable to flip Louisiana Governor, in the last big race until the Iowa caucus.

    At what point do people start asking Trump to stop campaigning for them? First Kentucky, now Louisiana. Sad!

  19. #37559
    What will the Louisiana spin be? Republicans would've lost by 20 without Trump, or voter fraud?

  20. #37560
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -145
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 19 guests)

  1. big dick,
  2. blake,
  3. GambleBotsChafedPenis,
  4. nightmarefish,
  5. tony bagadonuts

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 03:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 04:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers, a qu hora se ducha tu hermana?

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •