Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 277

Thread: Say what you will about Tydepoker

  1. #21
    Drunk marty rules

    Name:  200w_d-8.gif
Views: 503
Size:  35.3 KB

  2. #22
    Hopefully just a bump in the road , we where discussing how good tyde and todd were getting along. I konked out before Martys call. Tyde has some good , entertaining posts on here.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Not trolling or picking a fight with Todd

    I just remember when tydepoker was thriving he was kissing my ass and threatening me.. And I was trying my best to accommodate his fragile ego

    Every time he called my show I was accomadating and cordial

    When I call his show I get hung up on or ridiculed...or both.

    Kind of a disgrace IMO
    It was never "thriving". That is another one of your delusions Marty. I'm not trolling here, but please answer this.....why are you Druff's little puppet? He pulls the strings..you dance. How many times have you been banned? Druff jokingly says "buckle up"...... and you are back...."bringing the hits". Druff owns you. Go start another site. I'm sure it will be "thriving" in no time. You are the little bitch who Druff controls. You don't come and go here as you please....like you think. You are only allowed out of your cage when Druff lets you out.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 542
Size:  18.8 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  4. #24
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -98
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,754
    This annoucement couldn't have come at a better time.

    Therapy App Donates 500 Months Of Free Mental Health Services
    “Mental health care is not a privilege for the rich. It is a right.”
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/thera...b0c9244a7a878c

    I'm not joking. Get the app, Marty. Get it *now*.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Not trolling or picking a fight with Todd

    I just remember when tydepoker was thriving he was kissing my ass and threatening me.. And I was trying my best to accommodate his fragile ego

    Every time he called my show I was accomadating and cordial

    When I call his show I get hung up on or ridiculed...or both.

    Kind of a disgrace IMO
    It was never "thriving". That is another one of your delusions Marty. I'm not trolling here, but please answer this.....why are you Druff's little puppet? He pulls the strings..you dance. How many times have you been banned? Druff jokingly says "buckle up"...... and you are back...."bringing the hits". Druff owns you. Go start another site. I'm sure it will be "thriving" in no time. You are the little bitch who Druff controls. You don't come and go here as you please....like you think. You are only allowed out of your cage when Druff lets you out.
    Pretty much this. And lol @ tydepoker ever thriving.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    But I always extended Todd respect to post on the site and had his back when it came to trolls.

    When he called my radio show, I was always gracious and let him speak his peace.

    I don't appreciate calling in his failcast and being hung up within 10 seconds.

    Todd you fucking suck at relating to people.

    Especially those who are far more interesting than you.

    No hard feelings...you just suck ass at 'radio'

    Notice I put 'radio' in quotes because your show is just a cringeworthy ego fest and a vehicle for you to massage your nutbag to the sound of your own voice

    Such a lightweight
    I massage mine to the sound of Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

  8. #28
    Oh, another tyde and druff fight. How original.

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: your face is original

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    But I always extended Todd respect to post on the site and had his back when it came to trolls.

    When he called my radio show, I was always gracious and let him speak his peace.

    I don't appreciate calling in his failcast and being hung up within 10 seconds.

    Todd you fucking suck at relating to people.

    Especially those who are far more interesting than you.

    No hard feelings...you just suck ass at 'radio'

    Notice I put 'radio' in quotes because your show is just a cringeworthy ego fest and a vehicle for you to massage your nutbag to the sound of your own voice

    Such a lightweight
    You keep talking about how much PFA radio sucks, yet you ran a ghetto blog talk radio a few years back, which I think you will even agree was a colossal failure. Remember how excited you were about your UFO show? LOL, that was patently terrible.

    You need to stick with your expertise, which is inhaling low grade weed from a metal can.

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: that ufo show was god

  10. #30
    Bronze
    Reputation
    18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    91
    I think Tyde is a great poster. When he calls in drunk it makes for horrible radio. He yells a ton and cuts everyone off and then insists no one is letting him talk. I just don't see what other options Todd has but to hang up on him.

    Peace,

    Hozer 11

  11. #31
    Bronze phantom's Avatar
    Reputation
    297
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    460
    Name:  2658335-2320884931-Inter.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  52.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: martha tit pics or gtfo
      
      Mintjewlips: what he said
      
      lewfather: lol

  12. #32
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    Todd is well known for his linear thinking and nonexistent sense of humor.

    My call last night (all 10 seconds of it) was merely a spirited intro.

    I didn't realize he would tuck his tail between his legs over such an obvious and innocuous jab

    I was in fine spirits and not even close to ' drunk and angry'. I was calling in to contribute and maybe share an anecdote or two

    Todd have a drink and pull that corncob out of your ass

    Lol @ hanging up on me after 10 seconds. You little bitch.

    Oh and yes you and I both know that my original tydepoker rocked it hard, and was far more exciting than this snoozefest of a failsite

    My traffic was 10x this shitfest prior to the infamous hack. Don't even try to suggest this dogshit forum was even in my league.

    Long story short, you are clearly retarded on so many levels it's absurd.

    You panic at the mere thought of me giving enough of a shit to waste the same amount of time glued to my laptop as you do.

    I think I'm going to fire up a podcast just to fucking piss you off

    :AIDS

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I think I'm going to fire up a podcast just to fucking piss you off
    Why would you expect a blog talk radio would piss off Druff? I don't get it. Why would he remotely care if you did a blog talk radio session? Literally, you'd have like 14 listeners. No offense man, but you are much funnier sucking weed out of a pepsi can.

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: it was a coke can fuck face

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Todd is well known for his linear thinking and nonexistent sense of humor.

    My call last night (all 10 seconds of it) was merely a spirited intro.

    I didn't realize he would tuck his tail between his legs over such an obvious and innocuous jab

    I was in fine spirits and not even close to ' drunk and angry'. I was calling in to contribute and maybe share an anecdote or two

    Todd have a drink and pull that corncob out of your ass

    Lol @ hanging up on me after 10 seconds. You little bitch.

    Oh and yes you and I both know that my original tydepoker rocked it hard, and was far more exciting than this snoozefest of a failsite

    My traffic was 10x this shitfest prior to the infamous hack. Don't even try to suggest this dogshit forum was even in my league.

    Long story short, you are clearly retarded on so many levels it's absurd.

    You panic at the mere thought of me giving enough of a shit to waste the same amount of time glued to my laptop as you do.

    I think I'm going to fire up a podcast just to fucking piss you off

    :AIDS
    By "Hack" you mean when you drunkenly sold your site in desperation to a random on aim named "marty winnie" or something? <- this is why I like your post, you live in a delusional world where you do no wrong and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and soft as baby shit... also where everything is how you believe it to be yet not actual reality (aka the 10x traffic)

    Please fire up the podcast! It will be entertaining to say the least, however I doubt it will go the way you truely want.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    I have no desire to do a podcast or (ahem) 'radio show' within the confines of this graveyard of NWP/DD leftovers and castaways

    But i will allow todd to exist in this puny and forgettable circle jerk of misfits, scammers and closet sex offenders

  16. #36
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    The original tydepoker brought Todd and Micon to their knees

    That is a FACT

    Still waiting on Todd to provide some kind of evidence to support his claim that his failcast/radio show has all these 'thousands of listeners' as he claims


     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: You are supposed to be better than this; just haven't seen it.
      
      jacosta24: Lol this is why I'm happy the good doctor's BACK!
      
      Mintjewlips: inflation rep

  17. #37
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    I just don't appreciate being dismissed and hung up on after literally 10 seconds

    He called my show many times, and I always offered him the opportunity to speak freely

    On my forum at tydepoker I bent over backwards to appease him

    But here, I get shit on, banned, bad-mouthed and hung up on

    Todd is a huge bitch

  18. #38
    @TODDWITELLES THINKING SO #LINEAR

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    The original tydepoker brought Todd and Micon to their knees

    That is a FACT
    Lol. All that alcohol is really messing with your memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

  20. #40
    @MUCKFICON IS #SNIFFINGBUTTHAIRS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. tydepoker lifecycle
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2018, 09:42 PM
  2. Tydepoker blowin' up in 2010
    By Sol in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 09:45 AM
  3. NWP Trivia: Who was Goldeneagle at Tydepoker?
    By BetCheckBet in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2016, 10:57 PM
  4. TYDEPOKER IS DONE
    By jsearles22 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2015, 02:49 PM
  5. tydepoker looks a little....different.
    By WillieMcFML in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:51 PM

Tags for this Thread