Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Comments

Mintjewlips: horrible dupe

That's not a dupe, tard.
    Dj Owl Fucker

Comments

sonatine: LOL GOT HIM

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. u don't have the required # of neurons to make any decision.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Comments

Mintjewlips: horrible dupe

That's not a dupe, tard.
    Dj Owl Fucker
    mint jew loser dupe hiding behind his anonymity.

Load Metric
    Lannister, just wondering if you'd like to make amends with anyone else here?

A friend wants to know.

A pm will suffice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

A friend wants to know.

A pm will suffice.
    Any and all questions regarding Lannister need to be directed to Jsearles' assistant "Fookame".
    Last edited by Muck Ficon; 04-14-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Not to be redundant but when is the scammer paying the 215 and all signs point to searless being fookme as well as searless admitting it. Why the fuck would you admit to being someone you aren;t? Plus the fact that fook is in same city as jsearless I mean come on now.

I think there's some chance that Fookame is a relative of either Lannister or Searles. Possibly even a brother.

I would bet Searles scamming ass asked one of his fellow parking garage attendants, probably the most desperate drunk degenerate he could think of, and told him he would buy him a 40 oz if he made a phone call for him. He would buy AFTER the call of course. WAY after, like maybe 5 years after...if ever. Actually who are we kidding, he would just show up to work every day and tell him he said he "might" buy him a beer, and that there was never any concrete agreement.

Load Metric
    Holy fuck. This fuckin' place.

Name:  tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif
Views: 318
Size:  625.4 KB

Comments

lewfather: Lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

1) I will be sending China the $215 debt. I was planning on doing this anyways after trolling the thread for the lol's. Bad form on my part. Sometimes I just don't know when to quit. I was quite enjoying the spinning and vitriol being spewed and the attention from an epic thread.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: when is this deadbeat fucking scammer sending the money? someone forgot about that part of the equation

Load Metric

A friend wants to know.

A pm will suffice.
    I know you're trolling but entertain me.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: so when you sending the money mr 5 year deadbeat? who is that a picture of ?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    IM KINDA CURIOUS WHY MR RIZZO IS SO UP IN ARMS OVER THIS. EVEN USING MULTIPLE REFERENCES TO OJ SIMPSON AND THE MURDER OF NICOLE AND RON GOLDMAN. I MEAN WTF, RELEVANCE?

Comments

lewfather: You aren't cmoney, you're just an owl fucker

Load Metric
    IM KINDA CURIOUS WHY MR RIZZO IS SO UP IN ARMS OVER THIS. EVEN USING MULTIPLE REFERENCES TO OJ SIMPSON AND THE MURDER OF NICOLE AND RON GOLDMAN. I MEAN WTF, RELEVANCE?

Load Metric
    Let's be honest here, the guy didn't kill anyone. He was most likely a teenager or early twenties when this stupid shit went down. A regular adult would have manned up when it came to attention this week and just paid the fucking thing no questions asked. I knew lannister was windsor lockwood the second I heard his voice on that youtube because I actually listened to that show in 2012 where he tooled 6toedpeet like two weeks ago. I was kinda steamed I'm not gonna lie but I never said anything to out the guy. Turns out I didn't have to.

Load Metric
    Im curious when the scammer is going to pay the 215 dollars? Since there is no repayment in place I say ban him and jserless like druff was originally going to do. Its obvious jsearles was involved with the scammer in pilfering 215 from china to anyone and everyone. No payment is ever going to come from someone who scammed ran away 4 years came back like a bad peso. Nice troll though gotta give him props on getting unbanned so he could continue his trolling. Scammer scammed again by getting his account unbanned by promising to pay que the laugh track.

Load Metric
    Im curious when the scammer is going to pay the 215 dollars? Since there is no repayment in place I say ban him and jserless like druff was originally going to do. Its obvious jsearles was involved with the scammer in pilfering 215 from china to anyone and everyone.

Don't understand what "everyone" means huh? Because pretty much the consensus is I'm not Fookame.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    well if not everyone then druff . Again when is the scammer repaying the 215 and how? Nice troll again way 2 go u 2 birds of a feather who need to be banned together. What a farce and pony show wholy shit.

Load Metric
    well if not everyone then druff . Again when is the scammer repaying the 215 and how? Nice troll again way 2 go u 2 birds of a feather who need to be banned together. What a farce and pony show wholy shit.

Why is the when and how your business? For all you know, it could already be done. And why are you so obsessed?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    well if not everyone then druff . Again when is the scammer repaying the 215 and how? Nice troll again way 2 go u 2 birds of a feathe need to be banned together. What a farce and pony show wholy shit.
    Personally, I'm fine with lannister staying as long as he pays the debt and keeps the scammer avatar. I have a feeling he's outta here though on his own accord. Searles should be able to stay but have a welcher avatar. I don't think he'd have a problem with that. Probably wear it like a badge of honor.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: At least welsher had the 55 confiscated and booted from freerolls no way is the 215 scammer ever paying back awesome troll to get unbanned have to give it to him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    well if not everyone then druff . Again when is the scammer repaying the 215 and how? Nice troll again way 2 go u 2 birds of a feathe need to be banned together. What a farce and pony show wholy shit.
    Personally, I'm fine with lannister staying as long as he pays the debt and keeps the scammer avatar. I have a feeling he's outta here though on his own accord. Searles should be able to stay but have a welcher avatar. I don't think he'd have a problem with that. Probably wear it like a badge of honor.
    Out of curiosity what was the bet with him and Vegas ? I didn't follow it and why doesn't he think he should pay?

Was it a debate over who won and lost or did he just not outright pay?

Load Metric

I'd have a problem with that

Load Metric
    Sounds good to me. Jsearless should also have a double avatar since he never proved as he was supposed to that he had no relation to fook me. Scammer/Welcher avatar unless he pays the 500 which he never will. Druff unbanned scammer of the 215 so he could pay back obviously only interested in trolling since made no revelations on how he was going to pay back the scammed money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Out of curiosity what was the bet with him and Vegas ? I didn't follow it and why doesn't he think he should pay?

Was it a debate over who won and lost or did he just not outright pay?
    There like a 900 page thread about it somewhere. Honestly, I was on break at the time from here so I'm not 100% sure which is why I never really got involved too much. Something about how many times Searles wrote then instead of than or something to that effect I think.

Thread Information