Thread: John Schnabel RIP

Load Metric

John Schnabel RIP

Name:  56ed544a150000ad000b2907.jpeg
Views: 455
Size:  37.6 KB

Yeah the Grandpa from Gold Rush died last week. He made it to 96

http://www.people.com/article/john-s...sh-star-was-96

Gold rush snap-called with a 1 hour tribute that aired the other day: http://vidbull.com/tsfjxjc0llau

He has a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/John-Schnabel-190186354344191/

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Dude Was A Stud Rep

Muck Ficon: Good thread. He seemed like a good man.

Baron Von Strucker: was a good run

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Describe the drug cocktail you have injested to make you possibly think this was worthy of a thread.

Load Metric
    Considering some of the other threads lately, I figured I could sneak this one by everyone.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Describe the drug cocktail you have injested to make you possibly think this was worthy of a thread.

This is precisely what everyone on this forum ponders every time you make a post

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

The_Lurker: inquiring minds want to know

4Dragons: REAL TALK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

This is precisely what everyone on this forum ponders every time you make a post

You don't even know how Indian the woman you married is. Even more you don't know Indian you own son is. That's all anyone needs to know about you. How you can come back and post here after that is truly baffling.

Comments

Muck Ficon: It's truly baffling how you manage to function in the real world

Load Metric
    Grandpa John brings the hits.

Comments

Gordman: yep, apparently he does lol

Platinum
    Load Metric

You don't even know how Indian the woman you married is. Even more you don't know Indian you own son is. That's all anyone needs to know about you. How you can come back and post here after that is truly baffling.
    I wasn't originally going to dignify this with a response because you are such a mongoloid, but I'll bite on this one because im sitting down and I guess im entertaining myself:

1) My wife doesn't even know the exact percentage, nor does she really give a shit THAT much. She knows the basics of her heritage, which is pretty much all that matters. When i showed her your posts, she literally said to me " who the heck are you talking to on the internet... are you on a drug forum or something?". Yeah, even my wife pegs you to be on drugs, and she doesn't even read the forum.

2) So basically, since she doesn't care, the rest of the forum posters naturally don't care, and the rest of society doesn't care...you are literally the only person alive who somehow really gives a shit. That's creepy.

3) Im sure most people here and aaaanywhere else can't guess the exact percentages of their nationality. I don't know what percentage I am of German, just as the next guy doesn't exactly know the percentage of Russian, or - like you...probably doesn't know the exact percentage of sand n-word in you (im sure there is some goat in there somewhere, but we will never know for sure)

4) The fact that you have to cover your hands that would have been normally showing in a picture you posted a while back because you are so embarrassed and you "don't want anyone to see them" says EVERYTHING we need to know about YOU; and I'll add, it is frickin hilarious! (and again, pretty damn creepy)

So, lets review and quote a post you made in another thread, so we can all laugh at you again:
    You honestly don't know if your wife us 1/8 or 1/16th native? That makes no sense. Unless your poor wife had some weird existance where she had a tiny bit of prairie n-word coming out of both of her parents. Which would be so sad. I've never in my life heard of a 10 percent Squaw and I live next to the Rez. I feel so sorry for her. Whether it's simply her husband being a totally insensitive idiotic prick or some weird ass existence of being bred to two quarter breeds and deciding to say 10 percent instead of 12.5 percent. If you are telling the truth your wife is rarer then a white buffalo and she deserves someone more special than you.
    Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 316
Size:  1.28 MB

"you live next to the rez" is like saying "well, I watched a few episodes of poker on ESPN2 and I played some play money freerolls, so I guess you could say im ready to play the main event"

And, you don't need to feel sorry for us, we are doing just fine.

Load Metric
    Never knew I was getting trolled til now. Considered it but thought it was real up til now. That Mongoloid comment did you in.

Load Metric
    Attn lol wow: You seem to be the only one with sense here most of the time. Is there really a chance that he inadvertently or is just plain ignorant enough to literally call me a Mongoloid... in a discussion about how Mongoloid his wife and son are?

If so I just don't even know. Too fuckin much for my brain.

Comments

The_Lurker: take more medicine

Muck Ficon: Reaching out to Lol wow to save you...

Load Metric
    Attn lol wow: You seem to be the only one with sense here most of the time. Is there really a chance that he inadvertently or is just plain ignorant enough to literally call me a Mongoloid... in a discussion about how Mongoloid his wife and son are?

If so I just don't even know. Too fuckin much for my brain.
    Gare thinks that a mongoloid is something you cook on a hibachi grill, dip in butter and wash down with a tall glass of $17 Merlot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Considering some of the other threads lately, I figured I could sneak this one by everyone.

Im sure most people here and aaaanywhere else can't guess the exact percentages of their nationality. I don't know what percentage I am of German, just as the next guy doesn't exactly know the percentage of Russian, or - like you...probably doesn't know the exact percentage of sand n-word in you (im sure there is some goat in there somewhere, but we will never know for sure)
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I broke into a cold sweat when I read the thread title. I thought you misspelled Chris Shenkle😅😅😅

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I broke into a cold sweat when I read the thread title. I thought you misspelled Chris Shenkle
    i didn't even know who john schnabel was...i thought he was talking about the painter julian schnabel
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know, the more I think about it, the most ironic twist about Sheboon Pickens (BGC) bitching about other posters and their families is that he doesn't even have one - Seriously, how funny is that. I mean, who would want to be associated with someone like this anyway? Any potential partner would so much as look at his posting history on this forum while he is out in the garage sniffing gas fumes, and be like - fuck THAT shit.

Even from a forum standpoint over years and years, you can clearly see a pattern of someone who has been sniffing gas cans or something like that; i mean, i don't know, something is definitely not right...and i don't mean 'not right' in a maybe he's smoking weed every day kind of way. It has to be some gas or keyboard cleaner or something like that.

I almost feel bad for the guy...ok well, no...no i don't. Especially someone who talks about my flesh and blood like he did...yeah, um...anything you have coming to you is well deserved.
    And top it all off with whatever the hell he is on, and you have a recipe for disaster. Oh, also, before I forget, I will say over my extensive experience dealing with dirtbags, any one of them who bragged about "living on the rez" or "next to the rez" like he did, has 99.9% of the time turned out to be a massive douchnozzle dirtbag.

Someone help me out here - wasn't it discovered at one point in the past when he called in to the radio show, that druff pegged him in North Dakota or something like that? it was a long time ago but I thought thats what it was.

Load Metric
    You know, the more I think about it, the most ironic twist about Sheboon Pickens (BGC) bitching about other posters and their families is that he doesn't even have one - Seriously, how funny is that. I mean, who would want to be associated with someone like this anyway? Any potential partner would so much as look at his posting history on this forum while he is out in the garage sniffing gas fumes, and be like - fuck THAT shit.

Even from a forum standpoint over years and years, you can clearly see a pattern of someone who has been sniffing gas cans or something like that; i mean, i don't know, something is definitely not right...and i don't mean 'not right' in a maybe he's smoking weed every day kind of way. It has to be some gas or keyboard cleaner or something like that.

I almost feel bad for the guy...ok well, no...no i don't. Especially someone who talks about my flesh and blood like he did...yeah, um...anything you have coming to you is well deserved.
    And top it all off with whatever the hell he is on, and you have a recipe for disaster. Oh, also, before I forget, I will say over my extensive experience dealing with dirtbags, any one of them who bragged about "living on the rez" or "next to the rez" like he did, has 99.9% of the time turned out to be a massive douchnozzle dirtbag.

Someone help me out here - wasn't it discovered at one point in the past when he called in to the radio show, that druff pegged him in North Dakota or something like that? it was a long time ago but I thought thats what it was.

Montana. Flathead Nation. I could walk in any direction and show them the post where you are dismissive and careless while talking about your wife and sons heritage and your flippant use of the word Mongoloid and they would teach you a thing or two about respect. Bring it.

The fact that you keep your wife race and culturally shamed is one thing... but the fact that you are allowed to bring a child into this world ignorant of his heritage is something that doesnt sit well with me or any of my brothers.

Load Metric

Montana. Flathead Nation. I could take a walk in any direction and show your disrespectful, thoughtless, careless post about your wife and sons heritage and it would be a REZipe for disaster. You should see what these guys are capable of when they are called Mongoloids in a negative tone. Especially from a white guy that is married to a Native. I see nice white guys beaten for way less than that at least once a month. You race and culturally shaming your wife is one thing but you raising a probable chosen son in that sort of heritage insensitive household should be illegal.

You want hands I got them for you faggot.

Name:  l.jpg.cf.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  30.2 KB

Load Metric
    Shit.. considering my BAC and blood gasoline content I got pretty fucking close to remembering the post that I thought was frozen.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Montana. Flathead Nation. I could walk in any direction and show them the post where you are dismissive and careless while talking about your wife and sons heritage and your flippant use of the word Mongoloid and they would teach you a thing or two about respect. Bring it.

The fact that you keep your wife race and culturally shamed is one thing... but the fact that you are allowed to bring a child into this world ignorant of his heritage is something that doesnt sit well with me or any of my brothers.

Great, im glad you pointed out the area. Well first of all, seeing as how my wife and sons heritage have absolutely nothing to do with what the fuck you are talking about, we know who is ignorant here. Since you are a fume sniffing know it all, how could you be so careless and ignorant to point to a fucking reservation that has nothing to do with what im talking about? i mean, lol, you do realize there are hundreds if not thousands of reservations in this country...right?

Second of all, since you keep referring to the term "mongoloid", you may want to look up all of the definitions.

Here, I will do the work for you, brought to you in part by the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Mongoloid

2 often not capitalized usually offensive : of, relating to, or affected with Down syndrome

or here, this is the urban dictionary:

mongoloid:
    A derogatory term for a mentally retarded person.

20 Words related to mongoloid:

retard idiot mong retarded stupid mongo dumbass down syndrome moron tard ugly mongol asian caucasoid gay caucasian mongoloids spastic faggot mongolian

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=mongoloid

Now...do you have any more BRAIN BUSTERS for me you MONGOLOID???

Load Metric
    Just like there are many definitions of the word n-word... but if I married a part black woman I'd probably remove it from my insult arsenal just in case someone took it wrong.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ROFL, if those are your hands, you look even more faggot than you have been displaying. but I doubt that they are yours

Thread Information