Thread: new york rangers @ 18-1 to win the cup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

new york rangers @ 18-1 to win the cup

not bad odds at all.

if they can navigate through the east, where all the power teams seem to exist, they should win the whole thing.

anybody know another legit book w/ higher odds?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Besti have Available is 15-1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    not bad odds at all.

if they can navigate through the east, where all the power teams seem to exist, they should win the whole thing.

I respectfully disagree with the notion that the power teams are in the east. L.A., Chicago, Dallas are the power teams and all better than any team in the east. The eastern conference champs will be underdogs in the Stanley Cup final, whomever they are.

Nevertheless 18-1 are good odds to take a flyer on the Rangers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    not bad odds at all.

I respectfully disagree with the notion that the power teams are in the east. L.A., Chicago, Dallas are the power teams and all better than any team in the east. The eastern conference champs will be underdogs in the Stanley Cup final, whomever they are.

Ok that's why the Washington Capitals are the Vegas favorite to win the East 2-1 and the whole thing at 4-1. Yeah keep telling yourself. I do think it'll be Chicago or Dallas (would be an interesting storyline as the Redskins and Cowgirls rivalry is alive and well). Yes the Caps have the record for the most 3-1 chokes in sports history but here's the thing. They are on pace to break the Redwings record of 62 wins. They are within a potential break of the Canadians record of 132 pts (currently on pace for 130). They have only 13 total losses regulation and OT. That's 1/3 less then ANY Other team in the league. And Holtby is all but a lock for Vezina at this point with consideration for Hart as MTLs did a couple years ago. Go ahead sleep on my Caps. They're gonna buzz saw through the East and be well rested while the West beat each other up to get there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Ok that's why the Washington Capitals are the Vegas favorite to win the East 2-1 and the whole thing at 4-1. Yeah keep telling yourself. I do think it'll be Chicago or Dallas (would be an interesting storyline as the Redskins and Cowgirls rivalry is alive and well). Yes the Caps have the record for the most 3-1 chokes in sports history but here's the thing. They are on pace to break the Redwings record of 62 wins. They are within a potential break of the Canadians record of 132 pts (currently on pace for 130). They have only 13 total losses regulation and OT. That's 1/3 less then ANY Other team in the league. And Holtby is all but a lock for Vezina at this point with consideration for Hart as MTLs did a couple years ago. Go ahead sleep on my Caps. They're gonna buzz saw through the East and be well rested while the West beat each other up to get there.
    Caps are definitely great and will probably make the cup final. Hope Justin Williams brings his playoff magic. However, I'm not convinced they'd have this outstanding record if they played a full schedule in the superior West. That said, the Caps are a fun team to watch and Ovi is the best player in the world right now. Enjoy the ride!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the east has caught up w/ the west. west use to better top/bottom for what seems like a long time. this year, not the case...the east is deeper w/ better teams.it really wouldn't be that much of a surprise if any of the eastern top 6/8 teams can make the final. the west is much more polarized
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information