View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 92 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

It must be exhausting being so angry all the time.

All those guys whose examples you cite started businesses based on good ideas and had the wherewithal to build them from the ground up and turn their dreams into reality, thereby getting rich. And good for them. That's entirely different from being a fuck-up, inheriting money, never actually building a business of any kind, just doing more or less what your daddy did and letting the money you already had generate more money.

You're right, I mean you must have gotten into that law school because of your own merits and had nothing to do with your parents position, contacts or wealth.
    It's sort of amazing that you make every reply about me personally when it has nothing to do with me, and you know nothing about me. I guess now that Barry's gone you need another target for your homoerotic obsessive hatred.

You're saying everyone had some kind of help from family or someone else in life and nobody lives in a vacuum where they don't benefit from anyone else, and you're absolutely right. (Incidentally, you have just restated Obama's "you didn't build that" comment in different words; I'm glad you agree with him on that point because he's right.) But many people start out with a lot in life and they don't all turn into super-entitled egomaniacal pricks. It's odd that so many people voting in the Republican primaries love Trump when he is exhibiting exactly the childish, selfish, entitled, unrealistic personality with which they love to label the left.

Load Metric

You're right, I mean you must have gotten into that law school because of your own merits and had nothing to do with your parents position, contacts or wealth.
    It's sort of amazing that you make every reply about me personally when it has nothing to do with me, and you know nothing about me. I guess now that Barry's gone you need another target for your homoerotic obsessive hatred.

You're saying everyone had some kind of help from family or someone else in life and nobody lives in a vacuum where they don't benefit from anyone else, and you're absolutely right. (Incidentally, you have just restated Obama's "you didn't build that" comment in different words; I'm glad you agree with him on that point because he's right.) But many people start out with a lot in life and they don't all turn into super-entitled egomaniacal pricks. It's odd that so many people voting in the Republican primaries love Trump when he is exhibiting exactly the childish, selfish, entitled, unrealistic personality with which they love to label the left.
    I would have a difficult time naming a human being that has run for the Presidency that isn't an egomaniacal prick, I think that kind of comes with the job, but I digress. This particular election cycle, what you have is an enormous amount of republican voters that have seen their party turn their backs on them and go off on tangents that have shown their true colors. This has created an opportunity for literally anyone who is not part of that corrupt process, that cannot be bought or sold and who doesn't have to play nice. He could literally tell Wolf Blitzer to go fuck himself and Wolfy would have to invite him back for another interview because CNN is literally surviving off of Trump coverage at this point. I have no idea how this ends, but it at least it's exciting.

Load Metric

I would have a difficult time naming a human being that has run for the Presidency that isn't an egomaniacal prick,I think that kind of comes with the job, but I digress. This particular election cycle, what you have is an enormous amount of republican voters that have seen their party turn their backs on them and go off on tangents that have shown their true colors. This has created an opportunity for literally anyone who is not part of that corrupt process, that cannot be bought or sold and who doesn't have to play nice. He could literally tell Wolf Blitzer to go fuck himself and Wolfy would have to invite him back for another interview because CNN is literally surviving off of Trump coverage at this point. I have no idea how this ends, but it at least it's exciting.
    This is a rationalization to assuage concerns over Trump's disfunctional personality. Because I can easily name many recent presidents who were NOT, as you say, "egomaniacal pricks", even though I didnt like some of most of their policies:

1) Jimmy Carter
    2) Ronald Reagan
    3) George H. W. Bush
    4) George W. Bush

And some who ran but lost:
    5) Michael Dukakis (sp?)
    6) George McGovern
    7) Gerald Ford (he was never elected, and lost the only rime he ran for the presidency)
    8) Walter Mondale
    9) Al Gore
    10) Johnn Kerry

Heck! I'll even include the Magic Underwear Man himself, Mitt Romney, on this list.

They certainly had/have strong egos, but not egomanaical like Trump comes off as. Not even close:

Comments

4Dragons: .

DJ_Chaps: WHAT THE SWEET FUCK

The_Lurker: wft are you smoking
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Question

Trumps campaign manager has been charged with battery lol.

Tight......
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Trumps campaign manager has been charged with battery lol.

Tight......

No doubt his approval rating will rocket on the back of this.

Load Metric
    Wait.

He apparently grabbed a reporters arm and moved her out the way.

This should not be a police matter and sounds like said reporter is playing an angle.

Load Metric
    Four post tilt.

Just seen the video of this so-called assault and huge joke he's been charged with a crime for this.

Tight......

Comments

thesidedish: Brain starting to work righf?

Load Metric
    Wait.

This should not be a police matter and sounds like said reporter is playing an angle.
    Physically touching someone in a way that they don't approve qualifies for battery (also called "assault" in some states).

Added: But such a minor offense would only be a misdemeanor.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 03-29-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wait.

Physically touching someone in a way that they don't approve qualifies for battery (also called "assault" in some states).

While shooting dead an unarmed individual qualifies as "self defense"

Good shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In the very beginning Druff was claiming that Trump wasn't a serious candidate, turns out he was probably right.
    The head of the "Make America Great" super pac said that Trump was just running as a protest candidate and said as much many times. Initially he just was just hoping to come in second in the primary and had no real intention of becoming POTUS.

Now that his ego has taken over, buckle up.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :moonlanding. Go back a page.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    In the very beginning Druff was claiming that Trump wasn't a serious candidate, turns out he was probably right.
    The head of the "Make America Great" super pac said that Trump was just running as a protest candidate and said as much many times. Initially he just was just hoping to come in second in the primary and had no real intention of becoming POTUS.

Ego or confidence?

I personally 100% believe he did not envision this success. Not a bad thing.

There are guys who like to mix things up. They engage with society in ways that seem random. Not my style but I admire this trait. They embrace life with confidence.

They play loose and react to opportunities as they arise.

Trump obviously has always taken fearless shots in business and media. He completely lacks the capacity to envision failure. Gotta admit his follow through is often poor.

If you were a parent, for instance, you would hope that your kid lived life and embraced it with this much confidence.

None of us really ever do.

Load Metric
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 03-29-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Ego or confidence?

I personally 100% believe he did not envision this success. Not a bad thing.

There are guys who like to mix things up. They engage with society in ways that seem random. Not my style but I admire this trait. They embrace life with confidence.

They play loose and react to opportunities as they arise.

Trump obviously has always taken fearless shots in business and media. He completely lacks the capacity to envision failure. Gotta admit his follow through is often poor.

If you were a parent, for instance, you would hope that your kid lived life and embraced it with this much confidence.

None of us really ever do.
    Until Stalingrad, so did Hitler.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

While shooting dead an unarmed individual qualifies as "self defense"

Good shit.
    Yes, if the unarmed individual is perceived to be physically attempting to overpower the shooter and potentially use their gun on them. In fact, that kind of incident is a leading cause of cops in the US getting killed in the duty.

https://www.policeone.com/close-quar...-R-I-Policies/

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yah American media is all BS, but the state run RT and PressTV are straight up truth tellers.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Putin *did* single-handedly defeat ISIS! (He gave them a bear hug.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Yah American media is all BS, but the state run RT and PressTV are straight up truth tellers.

RT is always a questionable source, but seriously, who can you blow the whistle to if you are going against the propagandists you are working for?

PS, if anyone wants to design a great propaganda campaign for their multi-national conglomerate or governmental agency, i'm available.

Load Metric

I love him

Comments

FPS_Russia: Plenty of little known facts

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    just watched the republican town hall and all i have to say is trump is the colin kaepernick of the 2016 election.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    "NOMINATING A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE UNDER ACTIVE FBI INVESTIGATION IS AN INCREDIBLY RISKY GAMBLE
    Unless, of course, there is some kind of separate system of justice for the powerful…"
    https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/...y-risky-gamble
    Great article here's a glimpse.

"The 2016 election has many bizarre aspects, but surely one of the most bizarre is the fact that one of the main presidential candidates is under active investigation by the FBI, and that this is somehow being treated as unimportant or inconsequential.

Of course, everyone knows that Hillary Clinton has a pending FBI investigation, and everyone has a vague sense that it is continuing to grow rather than disappear, and that theoretically the possible consequences include indictment and prosecution. But for some reason a major investigation concerning a presidential candidate isn’t being widely treated as the potentially catastrophic scandal and electability risk that it is. Nominating a presidential candidate who could potentially be subject to prosecution under the Espionage Act should seem like an insane gamble for a party to take. Why, then, isn’t it being taken more seriously?"

Factoid: Investigating Hillary Clinton's Emails Costs Us $39,000 A Day
    Americans are paying almost $200,000 a week to sift through her correspondence.
    http://www.vocativ.com/news/302556/i...s-39000-a-day/
    I would call that a major league investigation, Bernie's campaign should request the FBI hasten it's investigation so half this country's voters don't have the rug pulled from under their feet.

The Bernie campaign needs to take the gloves off.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-29-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    just watched the republican town hall and all i have to say is trump is the colin kaepernick of the 2016 election.
    Trump can't even keep his shit straight anymore.

On Tuesday during CNN's town hall, Donald Trump was asked what he thinks are the top three functions of government.

He answered, "[t]he greatest function of all by far is security for our nation. I would also say health care, I would also say education."

Republicans have long tried to limit the federal government's involvement in health care and education.

Trump later repeated, "I say all top three are security, but health care, education, would be probably three that would be top."

Anderson Cooper tried to clarify. "So in terms of federal government role, you're saying security, but you also say health care and education should be provided by the federal government?"

Trump replied, "yeah, those are two of the things. Yeah, sure. there are obviously many things, housing, providing great neighborhoods—"

Anderson, confused by Trump's response, asked, "aren't you against the federal government's involvement in education? Don't you want it to devolve to states?"

"I want it to go to state. Absolutely," said Trump, entirely flip-flopping on what he said moments earlier.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/you-wo...rticle/2001749

Comments

FPS_Russia: Posting links to TWS, haha what a dud.

El Gallo: Evening out
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information