View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    you are 100% a pure grade A moron

Comments

thesidedish: what did i tell u last time u said that

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    you are 100% a pure grade A moron
    if anything im too smart for u to understand, STFU

Comments

big dick: shut it down dummy

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A Hilary presidency should be all you need to know your political system is a joke.

Load Metric
    yeah it's a joke. We had an election stolen back in 2000 and they might make an attempt to steal another election here in 2016.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Anonymous prevented the GOP from stealing Ohio in 2012!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I never in a million years thought i'd ever miss Jeb, but here i am missing Jeb. Jesus.....i need a drink.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    yeah it's a joke. We had an election stolen back in 2000 and they might make an attempt to steal another election here in 2016.
    And wow did we ever screw up. George W Bush went in and de-stabilized the middle east, and Al Gore became a global warming freak. Just think maybe Gore was in charge, the middle east is not total shitshow (itd be a lower grade shitshow) and we have a solid global warming plan in place.

Edit: im predicting if they steal this one from Trump, the wall doesn't get built, they sneak a nuke across, bye bye (insert city)

Comments

big dick: oh yeah can't say I disagree
    Last edited by thesidedish; 03-04-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

The more I ponder Trump's motivation for doing this, the more I think about how he was slighted at that Press dinner when Obama was slaughtering Bin Laden. The further this goes on, the more it feels like he's doing this on pure ego to show them all that if Obama can become President, so can he.

I believe trump is motivated by ego, but that he believes the only way to achieve his goal is for him to do a great job as president. He wants ppl to say in 10 years "Great president"

Contrary to guys like Cruz & Rubio, I believe if they were elected president, they roll out of bed thinking "yeah im the POTUS im so cool, now everybody should watch me do stuff (a la Obama)" Trump will get out of bed thinking "how can I do a good job today so everybody will think im awesome when im done."
    Well here goes my Trump Stump Speech: One of the first motivational, self help style books I ever read was perhaps by mistake, thinking it was a book on real estate and how to develop projects. That book was Art of The Deal by Donald J. My path at that time seemed pretty clear, that I was going to go into the family business of RE sales, brokering and so on. Between that book and another one by Robert Ringer set me off on a tangent I still haven't recovered from, and it had nothing to do with Real Estate. All of it boils down to is that whatever the hell you want in life you can have, if you just focus on that and make it your goal, and that a goal is just a dream with a deadline. The idea that someone could make a billion dollars is silly, but this guy did it, lost it, and did it again. Now he's turned that focus and attitude to becoming the leader of the free world, and looking at if from his perspective, not one of these pussies even comes close to his accomplishments. At most they are all a bunch of overpaid government workers trying like hell to make sure their gravy train doesn't run out. These bitches are running for their paycheck. In cards, we all know that scared money don't play well.

I've watched Trump come up from being some guy in NY that got a lot of press for being the guy that fixed the ice rink in Rockefeller Center that embarrassed the shit out of Mayor Koch, to being some dude on a reality show with Gary Busey. I'm not sure that the whole Apprentice thing helped him because everyone seems to reference it as a negative and many people weren't alive to remember him not being a tv game show host.

From what i've seen over the years, he really does care and knows how to use government to his own ends. He may make his Presidency into an opportunity for himself to walk out of there with $1 trillion dollars, but if he does get in; invest heavy on construction, real estate and any company experienced in building walls.

Comments

thesidedish: 4DRAGONS IS GOD. first guy in the trump annoncement thread to say it was a decent idea

Load Metric
    Those guys looked like 3 fucking clowns yesterday. Talking about dick size all the while running for predident of the united states
    Trump lost my vote yesterday( I might vote for him in the illinois primary cus a vote for him is a vote against the gop)
    I will be voting for the only person( besides kasich) who is actually qualified to be president HILLARY CLINTON
    you can't make this stuff up; "big dick" is complaining others are talking about dick size.

UNREAL
    Last edited by Krypt; 03-04-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Those guys looked like 3 fucking clowns yesterday. Talking about dick size all the while running for predident of the united states
    Trump lost my vote yesterday( I might vote for him in the illinois primary cus a vote for him is a vote against the gop)
    I will be voting for the only person( besides kasich) who is actually qualified to be president HILLARY CLINTON
    you can't make this stuff up; "big dick" is complaining about others talking about dick size.

UNREAL

I equate it as about the same as playing Battlefield 4 and having some dude named 'sniperguy' repeatedly ding you with headshots every time you spawn. You can let it piss you off, or you can be utterly amused by it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    you can't make this stuff up; "big dick" is complaining others are talking about dick size.

UNREAL
    How's it feel to be one of like two active posters who has a negative rep? Just knowing you're a fucking douchebag and that everyone here and in your real life hates your fucking n-word loving guts. I want to know how that feels? How it feels to be wrong on 100% of your stock picks yet you prance around here with daddy's Bloomberg terminal like you're some Warren Buffet 2.0.

Basically I want to know what it's like to be a 20 year old broke ugly virgin brown skinned pud.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Very bad night for Trump last night. He went from 1-7 favorite to win the nominee the day before to now just a 1-3 favorite

Load Metric
    Has anyone noticed that in the OP Poll that Trump has gained like 6 votes in about a weeks time? The only other one that moved the needle is Bernie, up by like 3 votes in a week.

Comments

thesidedish: PATRIOTS

Load Metric
    Bernie, up by like 3 votes in a week.
    FPS Russia's contributions to the campaign starting to pay dividends.

Comments

4Dragons: dupe army?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by larrylegend33 View Post
    Very bad night for Trump last night. He went from 1-7 favorite to win the nominee the day before to now just a 1-3 favorite
    Not a bad night, the fix is in

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly:

4Dragons: amazing likeness

Load Metric
    I'm actually more likely to vote Trump after last night. Getting tired of everyone against one guy. Fuck em all. Trump/Pooh 2016

Load Metric

I believe trump is motivated by ego, but that he believes the only way to achieve his goal is for him to do a great job as president. He wants ppl to say in 10 years "Great president"

Contrary to guys like Cruz & Rubio, I believe if they were elected president, they roll out of bed thinking "yeah im the POTUS im so cool, now everybody should watch me do stuff (a la Obama)" Trump will get out of bed thinking "how can I do a good job today so everybody will think im awesome when im done."
    Well here goes my Trump Stump Speech: One of the first motivational, self help style books I ever read was perhaps by mistake, thinking it was a book on real estate and how to develop projects. That book was Art of The Deal by Donald J. My path at that time seemed pretty clear, that I was going to go into the family business of RE sales, brokering and so on. Between that book and another one by Robert Ringer set me off on a tangent I still haven't recovered from, and it had nothing to do with Real Estate. All of it boils down to is that whatever the hell you want in life you can have, if you just focus on that and make it your goal, and that a goal is just a dream with a deadline. The idea that someone could make a billion dollars is silly, but this guy did it, lost it, and did it again. Now he's turned that focus and attitude to becoming the leader of the free world, and looking at if from his perspective, not one of these pussies even comes close to his accomplishments. At most they are all a bunch of overpaid government workers trying like hell to make sure their gravy train doesn't run out. These bitches are running for their paycheck. In cards, we all know that scared money don't play well.

I've watched Trump come up from being some guy in NY that got a lot of press for being the guy that fixed the ice rink in Rockefeller Center that embarrassed the shit out of Mayor Koch, to being some dude on a reality show with Gary Busey. I'm not sure that the whole Apprentice thing helped him because everyone seems to reference it as a negative and many people weren't alive to remember him not being a tv game show host.

From what i've seen over the years, he really does care and knows how to use government to his own ends. He may make his Presidency into an opportunity for himself to walk out of there with $1 trillion dollars, but if he does get in; invest heavy on construction, real estate and any company experienced in building walls.
    Trump may pull a Chester A. Arthur and push hard for a key reform he is well aware is needed: Limiting the influence of big money in politics.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And wow did we ever screw up. George W Bush went in and de-stabilized the middle east, and Al Gore became a global warming freak. Just think maybe Gore was in charge, the middle east is not total shitshow (itd be a lower grade shitshow) and we have a solid global warming plan in place.

Edit: im predicting if they steal this one from Trump, the wall doesn't get built, they sneak a nuke across, bye bye (insert city)
    Even if Trump is the next president....that wall will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Among other problems, I don't think Trump has any fucking clue what he'll be doing once he's President. He started out his campaign simply as an attention ploy, and then was probably as shocked as anyone when it became viable.

Then he had to cobble together what looked like a serious run for President, while not losing the outrageousness which brought him up in the polls in the first place.

Since then he's released a few details on some of his proposals, but you can tell they were cobbled together quickly by his assistants who want it to at least appear he has some idea of what he's going to do.

But the reality is that he doesn't, and the reality is that he's spending all of his time trying to win the job and none of it actually figuring out how he's going to govern.

If Trump is elected, he's going to take the Oval Office and say to himself, "Wow, awesome! I did it! I really am the greatest man who ever lived, and I really can do anything! Okay... so uhh... what am I supposed to be doing here again?"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some super-left-wing conspiritard on my Facebook is actually trying to make the point that a single payer health care system will save money over our current system.

They're not trying to say it will save money for poor or lower-middle-class people. Or even sick people.

This person is trying to say that the country will overall spend less money on health care if we have single payer.

I don't even see Bernie himself trying to make that point.

That's the problem with Bernie supporters. They live in a dream world where not only are his proposals correct, humane, and sensible, but they also have zero side effects and will save us money.

This same person was also claiming that Bernie's plans will make government smaller.

Unfortunately this type of fool is typical of most of Bernie's supporters these days.

Thread Information