View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    lol mexican parents

Load Metric
    I think it's time to post restrict Lol Wow again.

Comments

lol wow: you are hilariously garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    WISCONSIN IN THE HIZZZZZZZZZZZZY

Comments

Muck Ficon: Fucking up a thread. Shocking.

Load Metric
    SHIGGITY SHOTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    you gotta explain to me how I am being Close Minded and Manipulated by news organizations, when it comes to me posting an actual video, SHOWING kids swearing at Trump supporters.

What am I not understanding? How is that video, which is real, and there is no acting or spin, causing me to be manipulated in any way?

I posted a video I thought was funny, along with videos of TWO PEOPLE WHO CLEARLY HATE TRUMP, so I cant be closed minded or manipulated. Its Cruz and Fiorina.

If Im supposed to post things other than Trump, what else do you want me to post?

Bernie? He's not really doing anything funny or dumb. Pretty solid.
    Kasich? He's not even getting camera time. My boy eats pancakes like a slob though
    Hillary? Saving that for when Trump unleashes Hiroshima-sized bombs on her. Im sure there will be some hysterical dialogue then.
    Trump? I dont have to...pretty much everyone else makes fun of his hair, his hands, an eagle attacking him, his "racism", his hatred of jews, his hatred of muslims, his hatred of girl scouts, his hatred of Rosie ODonnel, his failed steak company, his failed university.

If Im biased about anything, its cops. I've been pretty much neutral in this, but I WILL defend a candidate when I see them unfairly attacked. I think its pure shit when we end up mocking candidates because of their clothes, hair, hands, mannerisms. Make fun of their political views and comments. Dont attack someone because people spread stupid rumors and lies about someone. I guess Cruz is the Zodiac Killer now, seeing that there were about 20 memes on my facebook wall today. You shouldnt vote for the guy, because he killed a ton of people...that shit is garbage.

In the end, I posted a video showing kids swearing at Trump supporters. Its funny because their parents arent exactly doing a bang-up job of parenting. I wasnt expecting to see Kids out there doing that. Those kids went pretty hard in the paint, too.

I'd have posted it if they were yelling at Ghandi too.
    DRK, the issue is that you only ever post shit happening to Trump supporters and NEVER the other side. It's like you are blinded to that fact. It's almost impressive how you can convince yourself of it. Political figures are going to be made fun of the same way they have been made fun of since the beginning of time. Clearly he is not the Zodiac killer that's why it is funny. He would have been a young kid at the time. Think of the 5 smartest people you know... how many of them are Trump supporters?
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    defend how terrible the mexican national anthem is

Load Metric
    like anyone is afraid of mexico TREMBLE AT OUR CANNONS like all we are worried about is your people draining social services

Load Metric
    like it sounds like what im gonna assume the albanian national anthem from 1985 sounded like

Load Metric
    "But that's all you ever post. Pro Trump shit and talking shit about minorities. Lately your "anarchist" kick has been full force. Soon you'll be calling into the Alex Jones show and kicking around Flat Earth ideas"

Apparently, I never explained to you what my brother does. He is NOT ONLY CPD, but he is on a special team of CPD that is specifically trained to deal with Protests and Riots. He is 6'5 and one of the smaller guys in that group.

When Chicago has events that are going to bring protests, like they had in 2012 for the NATO Summit, he was involved there. They're not only involved in stopping the riots and preventing them, but there are members of CPD who infiltrate the protests. Trump Rally at UIC....infiltrated. NATO SUMMIT as well.

When you start making arrests, for people who have weapons on them, and ziplock bags of piss and shit, and bags of nails, M80s, knives, spray paint, mace and other weapons, and the people arent from the area, and they have police records in other states for destruction of property, assault, etc, you know that these are not "protesters". They are anarchist assholes, who travel around and attend these things (like Ferguson, MO) and start shit, because how often are you going to get a golden chance to fuck shit up with impunity? They live for this crap. A protester isnt showing up with his face covered, with a back pack, with weapons on him.

Im more educated on this shit than you know, from having numerous conversations with my bro about the crap they deal with, the ways they stop them, the ways they get info from these assclowns, etc. (some methods may not be entirely legit, but....) Im not on a "kick". Its the absolute truth that there are paid protesters and anarchists at a lot of these protests. Seattle got to deal with the assholes last night. Thats not protesting..thats fucking shit up because you want to and think you can get away with it. In Chicago, they CAN get away with it, because they know Rahm has instructed CPD to not make arrests and sit there and take it like a bunch of bitches.

When those black panther broads protested the NFL Draft, Rahm shit his pants and had them all arrested. Why?....it fucked with his money.

BLM protesters and anarchists fucking things up?....well.....he doesnt mind that. Doesnt financially affect him. It puts the spotlight off of him and onto the big bad police, who, "in the wake of the LaQuan McDonald shooting" (my new favorite phrase) have shown widespread racism and are not doing anything to stop the crime in this city.

but I digress....

TL/DR : Anarchists are attending these protests and destroying shit. Too bad its only helping Trump.

Load Metric
    defend it gallo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    like anyone is afraid of mexico TREMBLE AT OUR CANNONS like all we are worried about is your people draining social services
    1. Our Anthem is the shit and cannons are fucking awesome
    2. Look up the stats, undocumented immigrants put more into the economy than they take out. They also work harder and for less pay. Look at trailer parks in low income white neighborhoods to see where your social services money is going

Comments

The_Lurker: cannon shots fired
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

RULE 1: DRK, the issue is that you only ever post shit happening to Trump supporters and NEVER the other side. RULE 12: It's like you are blinded to that fact. It's almost impressive how you can convince yourself of it. RULE 4: Political figures are going to be made fun of the same way they have been made fun of since the beginning of time. RULE 6: Clearly he is not the Zodiac killer that's why it is funny. He would have been a young kid at the time. RULE 3: Think of the 5 smartest people you know... how many of them are Trump supporters?

Name:  a323c2c3f5eabea1e9d1a0f57471461d.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  62.3 KB

Load Metric
    ROFL THAT IS THE WORST ANTHEM OF ALL TIME

Load Metric
    like maybe puerto rico has an anthem but urs cant possibly be better

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    "But that's all you ever post. Pro Trump shit and talking shit about minorities. Lately your "anarchist" kick has been full force. Soon you'll be calling into the Alex Jones show and kicking around Flat Earth ideas"

Apparently, I never explained to you what my brother does. He is NOT ONLY CPD, but he is on a special team of CPD that is specifically trained to deal with Protests and Riots. He is 6'5 and one of the smaller guys in that group.

When Chicago has events that are going to bring protests, like they had in 2012 for the NATO Summit, he was involved there. They're not only involved in stopping the riots and preventing them, but there are members of CPD who infiltrate the protests. Trump Rally at UIC....infiltrated. NATO SUMMIT as well.

When you start making arrests, for people who have weapons on them, and ziplock bags of piss and shit, and bags of nails, M80s, knives, spray paint, mace and other weapons, and the people arent from the area, and they have police records in other states for destruction of property, assault, etc, you know that these are not "protesters". They are anarchist assholes, who travel around and attend these things (like Ferguson, MO) and start shit, because how often are you going to get a golden chance to fuck shit up with impunity? They live for this crap. A protester isnt showing up with his face covered, with a back pack, with weapons on him.

Im more educated on this shit than you know, from having numerous conversations with my bro about the crap they deal with, the ways they stop them, the ways they get info from these assclowns, etc. (some methods may not be entirely legit, but....) Im not on a "kick". Its the absolute truth that there are paid protesters and anarchists at a lot of these protests. Seattle got to deal with the assholes last night. Thats not protesting..thats fucking shit up because you want to and think you can get away with it. In Chicago, they CAN get away with it, because they know Rahm has instructed CPD to not make arrests and sit there and take it like a bunch of bitches.

When those black panther broads protested the NFL Draft, Rahm shit his pants and had them all arrested. Why?....it fucked with his money.

BLM protesters and anarchists fucking things up?....well.....he doesnt mind that. Doesnt financially affect him. It puts the spotlight off of him and onto the big bad police, who, "in the wake of the LaQuan McDonald shooting" (my new favorite phrase) have shown widespread racism and are not doing anything to stop the crime in this city.

but I digress....

TL/DR : Anarchists are attending these protests and destroying shit. Too bad its only helping Trump.
    I can't. Alcohol at my place this week. We will put a 2 hour time limit on "anarchist" talk and the rest will be poker and chess.

Load Metric
    drk dont let him pay you off like ur some hired hand at his hacienda

Comments

DRK Star: I spent a good 5 minutes typing that and he responded with "I cant". No respect for a ginger...

Load Metric
    http://america.aljazeera.com/article...e-may-day.html

Anarchists clash with police in Seattle May Day protests

Banned
    Load Metric
    I think we need to cut DRK some slack. My brother is a really great guy , and he is on the same super monkey retard tilt. OBV chemtrails

Comments

El Gallo: LOL Chemtrails...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    like maybe puerto rico has an anthem but urs cant possibly be better
    Puerto Rico has an anthem... but I don't know why... What war did they fight for their independence? I don't think they actually have an independence day... i think they just celebrate world independence.

Load Metric
    go easy on drks back when you make him bring in the cases of ur tequila

Comments

DRK Star: I wish this were funny, but my back is messed up again. I wont be carrying shit.

Thread Information