Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Druff- Regarding permanently shutting up Garett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Not sure why you chose out of the entirety of my post to quote that part.
    Because it's yet another example of garrett crossing lines that shouldn't tolerated. I'm on your side, just giving Druff a hard time. See my signature.

Lulz I'm a fucking retard for not seeing that.

I'm pretty heated, which I haven't been in a very long time because of forum garbage

Load Metric
    Garrett thinks the sports betting forum is where we all gossip about him. LOL. I can assure you Garrett...that's not the case. If it was a forum about domestic violence...you might have a right to be paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    It's only right Garrett should be able to defend himself. Since he's banned, we'll have to let pictures speak

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 577
Size:  29.8 KB

Comments

BUBBLES:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I have a three point plan to solve this.

1. We create a forum called the James Earl Carter Jr Experience

2. We send all the posters who are terrible there

3. Profit

Comments

zealanddonk: I see no good reason why that plan cannot work

Suicide King: History!

Load Metric
    Unfortunately, this is just the type of drama an attention whore like garrett thrives upon.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    You could have staked me c$ and no issues would be had. Remember that for the future.
    shit, just send me the $1000. I wont ever leave NZ so you wont need to pick me up from the airport, everyone ends up a winner.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Then watching Micon get paid, Dustin get paid. Druff gets paid. The $ didn't matter. It would have been a token but it was the principle. Hearing broken promises from Micon for 5+ years about sharing profits.

Now now, Micon offered you the deal of the century, just back him $5k in +EV slots. You could have been sunning yourself on a carribean island as we speak if you had just backed Micon.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have no dog in this fight, but banning Garrett is a huge bitch move by Rainman.

there are much worse posters roaming freely here

imo unban the guy and give him the opportunity to defend himself and answer to some of these accusations.

not surprising though...this is one of Druff's textbook maneuvers....

to ban someone, and then talk mad shit about them on the forum, without offering them the chance to counter.

I know this ploy all too well, trust me

(Druff's note: Removed screen shot from banned user)

Comments

Daredevil: It's a bitch move to post a screen shot with no attribution. You could've written it yourself for all we know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Drex,

Obviously, you have a right to be upset, and you may want to take a break from radio for a week or two, but I can assure you that myself and others truly enjoy your addition to the show. We would enjoy having you back. Its always entertaining to have you working with Todd and/or the other guests.

Real Talk
    Drexel,

I'm glad you took the time to air out your feelings on the matter. It makes sense. And I understand how your dealings Garrett have torqued you off. And the impression that Druff is too easy on callers can seem like enabling jerk-offs to call in to ruin the show.

And not all listeners knew the whole story about Garrett's psycho behavior. Hearing it in fuller context certainly supports permanently banning him. Because it doesn't sound like he will ever learn. Because no one here -- especially a cohost -- should be subject to physical threats. Because you and other co-hosts put themselves out in front, and can be magnets for nutjobs to vent their psychosis.

And I can see how you feel that Druff doesn't do enough to address that matter. And perhaps this weighs on you when Druff talks calls out of the blue. But know that because Druff doesn't have a producer screening calls, the risk of nutjobs calling in and invading the convo is a distinct possibility. Perhaps Druff could cut the cord for such callers sooner. And block certain callers.

Druff: What say you about this?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mumbles is a druff dupe right? I can't figure out any other reason he would still be here.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I'm no Druff dupe. And it's above your pay grade to figure such things out.

Load Metric
    Some people have inquired why I basically no longer post here in 2016.

The reason is; I'm embarrassed to be part of this community.

The guy who made a name for himself trannie bombing NWP and pioneered using gay fiction as an emoticon is embarrassed to post here. That's what time it is.

Druff wants to let these new posters define his brand, thats Druffs business. I mean that with total sincerity.

But its business I just dont want to be part of. I have other things to do tho and thats just how it is.

laterfag whatever.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: o fuck aren't you a Newfie?

SrslySirius: I know that feel

superallah: thanks obama.

abrown83: Wait those stories were fiction ... talk about crushing a guys spirit.

Suicide King: Xoxo

Corrigan: truth

Lannister: Nobody likes you anyways failed writer
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I thought the guy was bagged a long time ago for acting like a unstable weirdo, never really read his posts as they were very long and full of nonsense.

Drexel defiantly deserves respect, would really suck if he left or stopped posting here because of this guy.

when Drexel post to Druff the ultimatum "its either him or me" the choice should be very easy.

#baggarrett

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I have no dog in this fight, but banning Garrett is a huge bitch move by Rainman.

imo unban the guy and give him the opportunity to defend himself and answer to some of these accusations.

to ban someone, and then talk mad shit about them on the forum, without offering them the chance to counter.

*****removed his unattributed message*****

I'm sincerely not posting this to start in with you. I have no ill will towards you and haven't for a very long time.

If you read my post and or listened to the end of radio, Garett has no "defense"

I did a favor for him, I was one of the few to never bash him and I never had any correspondence with him. He started blasting my full name for obviousl seo purposes. Druff kindly asked him to stop. He didn't and he was banned.

From Garett's own mouth on radio his issues with me or as you may term it "his defense" is that I have had scotch with Sonatine, my friend/cohost daredevil was maybe involved with some beef with Garett I know nothing about, and Garett felt excluded from the sports betting forum, which he never asked to be included in.

I know you're a bright guy and I realize you dislike me but I'm sure you can see this is nonsense.

And I refuse to get involve in your beef with Druff but attack him with all your vigor as I'm sure he'll do the same but it's beneath you or at least it should be to post an unattributed message bashing his sons mom, especially using such derogatory language.

I believe I may be the only person from pfa to have met druffs girlfriend. I will say unequivocally she is attractive, highly intelligent and lol I'd have to say Druff overachieved

Load Metric
    I have no idea what is going on with the boards or posters currently.

Just wanted to say Drexel is God!

Load Metric

Not surprised you are on Garrett's side. You are both drunks with mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Brandon doesn't play poker does he? Otherwise could have a hu death match in plo. If garret wins he gets to stay if loses has to leave site forever. Maybe brandon can pick someone of his choosing for garret to play in an epic grudge match .

I play poker however not as often as I did a few years ago. My income is derived solely from gambling and a few small real estate and other investments.

When I play poker these days, the stakes are high enough that I don't need to grind. One or two good sessions puts money in my bank, my retirement and pays the bills. I don't talk about my gambling often or on radio because I feel it's bad form particularly talking about large wins. I will say I lost 80k+ on that ufc fight. Took me a week to recover emotionally. Played plo and roulette (I'm serious, roulette) and have won six figures since December 15th. But see? Telling you all that sounds arrogant. In 2008-2009 there were plenty of times my cash flow was under 10k.
    Yes, that is the impression I got. That you were a big time sports gambler. Nothing wrong with that.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: deign stories are the nuts

Load Metric
    One of the problems is something that I know Druff cares about.

It's the noise to good posts ratio. He complains while 2+2 has lots of posters there is lots of noise in threads between quality content.

That's what has started happening here. That the forum is been populated with noise creators who post in every thread and basically try and derail topics due to personal issues or because they are egomaniacs with mental health issues.

While Druff was always been hands off I think he is missing the balancing factor of a DirtyB or WrenchJockey or Vegas to take care of the problems.

That and hilarious forced avatars where we can all laugh the person.

Somehow the progression of this forum community has gone form the NWP days of the Wild Wild West (it was fun and exciting and a bit scary) to today where we are the seedy meth infested hick town that nobody wants to visit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I didn't read the thread, but I did call out Drexel in the radio thread. Keep in mind, I am yet to listen to last nights show.

I stand by my comments but want to encourage Drexel to remain on the radio. As I said, he is excellent on the radio and a huge addition to the show. I always am glad when he calls in and really enjoy the banter and discussions he has with Todd.

However, Drexel, you do need to toughen up. You say nobody should come at you because you are an old timer? That is a #Cuckservative attitude and I don't respect it. I am being serious that before I even posted once on this forum, I would be driving in my car wanting to pull out my hair about how soft you are being on the radio. Maybe soft isn't the word, but childish if there was ever a problem you did not want to confront. I dk, no point in me lecturing you, you dont give a shit.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    I didn't read the thread, but I did call out Drexel in the radio thread. Keep in mind, I am yet to listen to last nights show.

I stand by my comments but want to encourage Drexel to remain on the radio. As I said, he is excellent on the radio and a huge addition to the show. I always am glad when he calls in and really enjoy the banter and discussions he has with Todd.

However, Drexel, you do need to toughen up. You say nobody should come at you because you are an old timer? That is a #Cuckservative attitude and I don't respect it. I am being serious that before I even posted once on this forum, I would be driving in my car wanting to pull out my hair about how soft you are being on the radio. Maybe soft isn't the word, but childish if there was ever a problem you did not want to confront. I dk, no point in me lecturing you, you dont give a shit.
    Remember that time Druff banned you for a couple months? Best decision he ever made.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

ThisGuyisWhat: Muck Ficon told me he enjoys my posts. Not sure why he tries to play it cool by bullying me, perhaps he should take off the tough guise?

Load Metric
    Also, I have been here a long time.

Thread Information