Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knows it Alls - standard -

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Knows it Alls - standard -

hey

done seemed like pfa done turned into a click from high school - who is yous kidding -

1 jasep done actin likes he own this place now

2 all threads done be blow jobs from the same few guys to the other same few guys

3 them done knows it alls done use absolutes like theys real

4 Druff done ranted about he owns the whole site 100% of the site and nothin but all of the site until i done got tired of hearding his control issues

5 aint nobody done hittin the ground with fresh ideas - just all silly talk with poor folow threw

hahaha - tite guys

i done be ready for wsop 2012 - i done hoped to meet drexel and jean rider and bubbles and seriousserious - i aint wants to meet nobody else from the poker world - just them for would be cool

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

done seemed like pfa done turned into a click from high school - who is yous kidding -

2 all threads done be blow jobs from the same few guys to the other same few guys

4 Druff done ranted about he owns the whole site 100% of the site and nothin but all of the site until i done got tired of hearding his control issues

5 aint nobody done hittin the ground with fresh ideas - just all silly talk with poor folow threw

hahaha - tite guys

i done be ready for wsop 2012 - i done hoped to meet drexel and jean rider and bubbles and seriousserious - i aint wants to meet nobody else from the poker world - just them for would be cool

slim t
    You done hate me too? What I ever did to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Slim i wont be making it this year.

Load Metric
    hey

hahaha - tite guys

slim t
    Slim I thought you and I was friends? What can I do to make it up to you? I told you on Drexels show that when you came to Vegas that I would bring some bongos and take you to a poetry club where you would recite your Ode to Micon poem and I would back you up with the bongos.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    hey

hahaha - tite guys

slim t
    You done hate me too? What I ever did to you?
    i aint hate nobody - i was specting a little better site - sad caint done be fun for the 99% - i done likes the name muck ficon

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

i'll done let u stay with me for 3 days 4 free and i'll give you cab $ and $100 if you show up - on mys honor for reals

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    hey

hahaha - tite guys

slim t
    Slim I thought you and I was friends? What can I do to make it up to you? I told you on Drexels show that when you came to Vegas that I would bring some bongos and take you to a poetry club where you would recite your Ode to Micon poem and I would back you up with the bongos.
    you good - aint my call - i can done recite the poem on stage for whoevers whenevers

slim t

Load Metric

i'll done let u stay with me for 3 days 4 free and i'll give you cab $ and $100 if you show up - on mys honor for reals

slim t
    that would be fun.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

slim t
    that would be fun.
    why dont you fly out between 6/23 and 7/6 -i done gots a room at the rio - you will have fun - alls you got to do is get a plain tiket

slim t

Load Metric
    What happened buddy? You used to PM me faggotry about how much you liked me....

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

i done sent you one pm caused you seemed alright when everbody done called you a stealer thiefbag for $140 but now you done sound all highs and mighty all the time and it done only beened 3 months - i aint thinkin your things is to good so sorry if you thoughts i wased gay but i aint into guys butts and i aint into you in the pfa forum and i aint into you newed/old show that drags on and on into sleep for me - i done only hearded 2 druff episodes on squirel package stereo -

bottom line is you aint shit and you should be nice to other not shits

slim t

Load Metric

i done sent you one pm caused you seemed alright when everbody done called you a stealer thiefbag for $140 but now you done sound all highs and mighty all the time and it done only beened 3 months - i aint thinkin your things is to good so sorry if you thoughts i wased gay but i aint into guys butts and i aint into you in the pfa forum and i aint into you newed/old show that drags on and on into sleep for me - i done only hearded 2 druff episodes on squirel package stereo -

slim t
    Im nice to everyone, I have never said a bad word about you until just now.... This dupe used to be funny, now its lame.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

slim t
    Im nice to everyone, I have never said a bad word about you until just now.... This dupe used to be funny, now its lame.
    ty - i nevered tried to be funny - good luck - your peoples beleve your jive so keep spewing it - but i dont beleve in you

slim t

Load Metric

ty - i nevered tried to be funny - good luck - your peoples beleve your jive so keep spewing it - but i dont beleve in you

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

slim t
    that would be fun.
    i aint kiddin bubbles - you done needs a good trip and i done just had 2 kittens get eated by hawks so i was thinkin you would be a cool dude to meet and party with - i prolly wont ever get back to vegas again man - done do it bubbles

slim t

Load Metric
    that would be fun.
    i aint kiddin bubbles - you done needs a good trip and i done just had 2 kittens get eated by hawks so i was thinkin you would be a cool dude to meet and party with - i prolly wont ever get back to vegas again man - done do it bubbles

slim t
    could be fun bubbles if you like sustained felching sessions,

before you go make sure you tell your frends you are going to vegas to meet and stay with a man you met on the interwebz incase you go missing, you know!

ever seen deliverance?

i am sure slim t is fine he just seems real strange.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    slim t is god and makes good points almost always, sometimes

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Baron von dumbshit -- Please keep commenting on stuff you know nothing about -- like ryland or anything before martha married an empty tracksuit -- it is amusing-- even barry gets a laugh.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    slim t is god and makes good points almost always, sometimes
    This place has become in Boris parlance Quite a Circle Jerk, but it has a lot of lurkers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Baron von dumbshit -- Please keep commenting on stuff you know nothing about -- like ryland or anything before martha married an empty tracksuit -- it is amusing-- even barry gets a laugh.
    Brokeowsky

who the fuck are you to tell me what to do. go fuck your self ass hole, stick to posting photos other people took looser!

i suggest again you ignore my posts if you dont like what i say, cause there is nothing a obsesive idiot like you can say to me that will change what i think or say.

fuck head!

i will comment on what ever i want and there is nothing you can do about it. YOU sound like one of those internet tough guys, more likley you are a big fat lump of shit. liven in your mum's basment.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information