Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian aka 'Stinky' aka 'donkdowndonedied' aka FUHOSER

Banned
    Load Metric

Brian aka 'Stinky' aka 'donkdowndonedied' aka FUHOSER

simple question

why after all this time, do you insist on hiding out like a bitch with numerous dupe accounts on PFA, not posting and contributing your 'words of wisdom' from your well known long time moniker of 'fuhoser' and take your collective ass raping like a real man ?

I take infinitely more shit and mob mentality trolling, verbal onslaughts, and personal abuse than you can possibly comprehend within that pea brain of yours...and yet I still post as Tyde as an open book and easy target

its called having BALLS you white bread, Texas trash coward

if you had any testicular fortitude whatsoever...you would create a 'fuhoser' account here on PFA and gladly accept the multitude of collective cocks straight up your ass like you deserve

but no...

you bow out ungracefully with no shame whatsoever, conveniently dodging the abuse you deserve like the smelly white bread scrub warm vodka drinking POS you are, and always will be

holy fuck man, at least TRY to grow a set of balls and step up once and for all to accept this community, who are drooling at the prospect of recognizing you for your awfulness

hoser you weak ass bitch, you fucking suck ass

Comments

gut: still openly posts as Jewdonk rep

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  pokjdwanteddeadposter.png
Views: 1511
Size:  65.5 KB
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Marty calling someone "stinky" lol.

So, I call Jewdonk and he begins to rant for hours on end about his setup here in LV(this was when he lived with the asian donk) and how #2 fucked him over and was supposed to give him a place to stay blah blah I wasnt evn listening, just smoking while he talked my ear off. So, finally I get Jewdonk to come over to the Wynn later that night and We will play some cards and smoke, whatever. So, night time comes around and I hear a knock at my door after about 10 texts. It is this little man with jeans as tight as a hippster and his shiny 35$ walmart white sneakers with the tongue sticking out. The Jewdonk.... At first I couldn't smell him, maybe because my room smelled like weed, but he came in and opened his mouth running off NWP and internet comments every 3 seconds. I could feel another Es0esque meetup to follow. I had seen alot of pictures of jewdonk, but I never knew he had the complexion of a 60 year old drunk. He had craters on his face that were pretty noticeable. in fact, it got to the point where I had to stop making eye contact with him at all times. He must have thought I was looking for something the entire time we were together becuase I would either stare at the ground or look up at the ceiling like I was brainstorming the cure for AIDS. I just couldn't look at him in fear I would crack up laughing without any explanation of why. Also, it didn't that the gap in his teeth rivaled only Michael Strahan. Whatever, so, he comes in and whips out one of those crack type of bowls for us to hit. It's made of all metal and you could probably unscrew it and use the end as a drill bit or something. it was literally a horrible experience. the metal was so fucking hot I could have branded myself with each hit I took. Whatever, so we get stoned and I put on some cologne and Jewdonk puts on his stale cigerette cologne and we head out. We just walk around the Wynn for a little until I am tired of Jewdonk begging me and my friend to take a ride in his car and see all the lights and goto the top of the stratosphere. My friend kept asking me why this old dude was asking us to go on this romantic date, and he wouldn't let up. I explained to him that I was sick earlier and not feeling well, but he kept insisting he was my host and should let him take me. I told him if he's my host where the fuck are my free rooms and 100$ blackjack dollars..... So, finally he goes home and we part ways..So, the next day I wake up and want to start playing some poker. I goto Venetian and instantly dump about 1300 in the 1/3 game with Aces and Kings cracked within an hour. Among other tilty things going on. I continue to play and lose my ass, so I go over to TI. I play there for awhile and am exchanging texts with jewdonk every 15 minutes with updates like he was my girlfriend. He tells me he is like, in the TI parking lot, so he comes in to play with us. My friend Evan and I are at the table and a bunch of losers as well, sitting in this funeral setting poker room they call TI. My kitchen at home has more tables than this fucking dump and the waitresses were so bad, they would have PAID Jewdonk to fuck them. So, in comes tight pants marty with his infamous buyin amount to the 1/3TI game. he is so pumped and nervous as he sits directly to my left. This is when I notice the awesome stench of week old marlboros and a weak attempt at a breathe mint. I cant remember if he ordered a drink or not, but I am pretty sure he declined, because he knew he would turn into an even more embarressing version of himself.. So, I am stuck like another 600 or so playing like a complete maniac. Raising any 2 just knowing that any raise marty calls, he is basically putting his first born in the pot. He thinks he can hang at first, calling a few raises, than dwindles down to about his last 145$ to his name... This is when infamous things happen... The table is not very talkative at all, besides me being crazy and laughing about it nonstop..Jewdonk gets dealt KTss or something awful and I obv bump it to 17 or whatever I was making it every hand. Jewdonk calls and some other dude calls and probably someone else, because every pot was 5 handed.. So, the flop comes A84 with 1 spade and action is very slow. The turn is an 8s and a small bet is made by one of the randoms that called me. jewdonk calls with his flush draw. The river is Xs and jewdonk now has the flusheroo! I could feel him breathing as if he had just dropped out of a chopped in the middle of baghdad like blackhawk down. he was zoned in and ready to take this pot. the action is to him and he bets out. the guy thinks for a minute and close to min raises jewdonk. Jewdonk stands up and all 5'6 of him shoves his chips in the middle faster than phil helmuth and the guy instacalls. jewdonk declares "NUTS!!" and tables his KTss with a giant gap tooth smile. The guy sits in shock! he can't believe it...... No...he's not upset he lost...he can't believe Jewdonk thinks he has the nuts, and quickly turns over A8 for a boat, and asks "Umm nuts? Man, I have a boat".... Jewdonks dreams and crushed....He falls back in his chair as if someone had just shoved him into his chest. he flails around for a minute or two mumbling about how that is the last of his money, and his entire weekend is ruined and he can't do anything now. He quickly went in for the kill and asked me if he could "borrow a hundred bones" and he promised he would get me back with that fat friday paycheck(lolomon) So, after about a minute of griping with himself, he downs whatever free drink he could to stay hydrated for the next few hours, and went on his merry way with his head down lower than the hunchback of notre dame. That was the last time I could take seeing our little friendly fella. I will say this, jewdonk is a really nice guy, he is just delusional, and kinda smells, and definitely dyes his hair, and well...you get it...

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    it must be so incredibly satisfying to post under the comforting cloak of total anonymity with no consequence

isn't it ironic how all the biggest creeps and dedicated trolls here have no personal accountability whatsoever

taking easy pot shots and throwing rocks at standing targets, while hiding out in the shadows with nothing to answer for from their own empty lives because they offer nothing of value on their own

fucking pathetic, sad, and embarrassing

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: He thrives off negative energy. He comes by it honestly though.

Load Metric
    Once i get run out of 3 states and forced to live with the rats in Mexico....then I will start posting pictures of my sweet fucking life with the view of the beach.

Comments

LLL: :)

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol and speak of the devil folks

look who decides to chime in right on cue

one of the top 3 bitches on this site himself who clearly has a very depressing and borderline nonexistent social life

'Muck Ficon' the immature little boy desperate for attention by flinging out one liners at random targets here...but never offering anything of his life, his experiences, his goals in life...or anything else for that matter...

another mega squib getting his rocks off by lurking and posting on some 5th tier forum bashing randoms in the hopes he can sell himself (maybe just maybe) that his life isn't completely hopeless

hall of fame

you can't script it any better than that folks

if you look up 'I hate my fucking shitty life' in Websters...there is a giant pic of Muck posting a pic of his cunt girlfriends ass on PFA just waiting for some shred of recognition or praise from all the people here whom he has never met

kinda sad when you really think about it

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Misclicked above

jacosta24: +1

Banned
    Load Metric
    No secret here to anyone that Druff and I don't like each other very much

never did, and probably never will....and that's ok

but I will give him a lot of credit for always posting openly as himself, never sheltering his opinions, verbal attacks, or character assaults under the guise of anonymity (although he does play dupe games...when push comes to shove, he does man up and put his words behind his name)

he may tinker around on a handful of dupes here, which is understandable given his role as site admin/owner...I get that

BUT...

but the sad fact of the matter is that the vast majority of posters currently 'active' on PFA are nothing more than pathetic anonymous fucktards with 2" inch pencil dicks who seem to be under the impression that this forum is their personal dumping ground to flood these community pages with mindless clutter, juvenile trolling, and blatant hostility... with the sole intent to disrupt intelligent discussion, and to project their own self loathing complexes

obviously a lot of old schoolers from 2005 like Vegas, China, Tony Bags, Dish, Delaware, Lewfather, Tine, 4Dragons, Druff (obv), cmoney, devidee, DRK, Willie, Wrench, phantom, OSA, hutmaster, mwh, NBH, and myself have seen much better quality content than the likes of what I'm seeing here.

we all paid our dues on NWP years ago, long before most of you halfwits ever heard of this fucking site

(no not you Bottomset...you have no place in the group of elites listed above. stay the fuck out of here and get back to the kiddie table where you belong)

The quality of content here lately in general reminds me of our countries spiraling national debt.....it keeps getting worse and worse...and the hole gets deeper and deeper

Most of the posters here (those that are still here) are essentially faceless, boring, unimaginative, pubescent dorks, who are harbouring some kind of deep seeded pent up hatred against humanity, and opting to use this site as a vehicle to unleash their own warped self loathing complexes

all while snuggled up tight in a warm blanket of total anonymity

IMO this forum could be so much better if Todd didn't seem to revel in the idea of perpetuating this unrelenting tone of constant negativity, personal critique, and sheltering a multitude of complete anonymous turds who only serve to shit on other posters at all costs

personal word to Todd: if you truly believe that you're going to somehow recreate the magic and 'spark that fire' of NWP with this ugly pig, I'd strongly advise you to reconsider immediately, and see your doctor to prescribe you some heavy duty meds

Comments

4BET: Drink another 5th you babbing idiot

Brittney Griner's Clit: Misclicked

jacosta24: lol

Load Metric
    Most of the posters here (those that are still here) are essentially faceless, boring, unimaginative, pubescent dorks, who are harbouring some kind of deep seeded pent up hatred against humanity, and opting to use this site as a vehicle to unleash their own warped self loathing complexes
    Name:  Mirror.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  15.6 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tyde, It's been confirmed that Muck Ficon's mom has been getting her womb battering rammed by Newport smoking gold tooth niggas since he was in it. Can you imagine that? Sometimes you just have to be nice to him out of pity. His 11 year old nieces favorite book is 50 Shades of Grey. It's just a horrible time for him.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. You really are just pathetic.

jacosta24: lol

Load Metric
    one of the top 3 bitches on this site himself who clearly has a very depressing and borderline nonexistent social life

'Muck Ficon' the immature little boy desperate for attention by flinging out one liners at random targets here...but never offering anything of his life, his experiences, his goals in life...or anything else for that matter...

another mega squib getting his rocks off by lurking and posting on some 5th tier forum bashing randoms in the hopes he can sell himself (maybe just maybe) that his life isn't completely hopeless
    I have a great life Marty. So great that I don't need to come on a 5th tier forum to get approval from random people. You on the other hand.....have spent the last 10 years on the forums trying to convince everyone (and yourself) how great you have it. Posting pics of your shitty, rat infested apartments. Pictures of shitty cars only a 16 year old would brag about. Remember how excited you got when you picked up a shitty 2nd monitor for your "bad ass" command center? You made a fucking YouTube video about it lol. You finally got a flat screen TV a few years ago and made sure we all knew about it!! You saying anyone has a nonexistent social life is you projecting. Your "social" life consists of two stray dogs and this forum. Go back to pounding your cheap Tequila. Does anyone have that Super Bowl Sunday video Marty made years ago? That was epic!! "FUCK I'M A BAD ASS!"

Comments

Pooh: FUCK I'M A BADASS! rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I have a great life Marty. So great that I don't need to come on a 5th tier forum to get approval from random people. You on the other hand.....have spent the last 10 years on the forums trying to convince everyone (and yourself) how great you have it. Posting pics of your shitty, rat infested apartments. Pictures of shitty cars only a 16 year old would brag about. Remember how excited you got when you picked up a shitty 2nd monitor for your "bad ass" command center? You made a fucking YouTube video about it lol. You finally got a flat screen TV a few years ago and made sure we all knew about it!! You saying anyone has a nonexistent social life is you projecting. Your "social" life consists of two stray dogs and this forum. Go back to pounding your cheap Tequila. Does anyone have that Super Bowl Sunday video Marty made years ago? That was epic!! "FUCK I'M A BAD ASS!"
    Need pics of HDMI cables to confirm sweet life.....

Comments

jacosta24: agreed

Load Metric
    lol and speak of the devil folks

look who decides to chime in right on cue

hall of fame

you can't script it any better than that folks

if you look up 'I hate my fucking shitty life' in Websters...there is a giant pic of Muck posting a pic of his cunt girlfriends ass on PFA just waiting for some shred of recognition or praise from all the people here whom he has never met

kinda sad when you really think about it
    Some day I would honestly like to read a full Marty's top 3 lists. It seems that your constant insults are always centered around "OMG, you are easily one of PFA's biggest faggots, PFAs top 3 bitches, etc". The problem arises when you call at least 20 people top 3. Maybe some day when the board is lacking content (lol) you could grace us with your top lists? Thanks in advance
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    hoser partys with the volume at level B, and he is god.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I became "stinky" when I visited a mentally ill man in Sacramento who was renting a room. His roommate was not there, so he had no way to get the WIFI password. So as I was there, he was e-beefing with Todd, furiously typing away. Having nothing else to do I browsed over his shoulder. Mr mentally ill flipped out and told me to get away or back off or some such. I later made a joke about how nuts Mr mentally ill is and told this true story. He then changed his story to me being "stinky" and thats why he flipped out. I would be surprised if he even remembers the truth anymore. Unllike this whole stinky bit, his early onset dementia is not a joke.

I think it is pretty safe to say everyone who has ever befriended Mr mental illness has then lived to regret it at some later point. I don't care to play these little games and I have never had a 2nd account on this site. That is is over the top paranoia and more indication of the depth of his mental illness. I had nothing really against this crippingly mentallly ill man. It is sad and disturbing. My "obsession" with this mentally ill creep is solely because friends inform me he is on the radio or posting some story. I'm not going to repeat a ton of stories and things I witnessed first hand over the years, but suffice to say I regret ever finding any redeeming trait in Mr mentally ill.

Marty, please leave me alone.

edit - Someone told me they remember the quote told to me. "Back off! This is NWP" Which I figure I'll share with whomever reads this for the lolz. Remember though, if you befriend this guy, you will 100% live to regret it.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 01-16-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Load Metric
    remember when we started calling you the catfish on skatz cuz of your gross whiskers

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: god i hate greening you

Load Metric
    also cuz you basically look like a catfish

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: yeah fuck that

Gold
    Load Metric
    Didn't you get drunk and throw a tantrum and delete half that forum at one point? I once ran a forum with a mentally ill man who did the same. Your persona made a lot more sense to me when I thought you were some 60 year old dude.

Load Metric
    deleted like 80 percent of the forum bro

Comments

donkdowndonedied: For not fucking around and doing it right.

Load Metric
    I don't get why it's such a horrible thing to keep personal info personal? You out of anyone here should respect the that coming out in the open can affect your livelihood considering someone got you fired a few yrs back on NWP. Honestly, I get you want more material to shit on people, but trying to get them to out themselves is fucked beyond belief. If this was a close not group, it would be fine, but the truth is people on here take this shit way to seriously and are okay ruining the lives of people on here.

This also includes our fearless leader Druff. He knows theost about me on this forum and I'm okay with that. However, I'm not okay with someone getting my personal info and trying to fuck me in real life because they dont agree with something I said or I hurt their feelings. Before you want people to out themselves, think about yourself and how all it took was one sick fuck to out you and ruin your shit. Before that happens here I'd rather leave, because my real life isn't worth it.

Sorry Jewdonk, not everyone takes this shit as serious as you.

Apologies for this a bit drunk after brunch.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I don't get why it's such a horrible thing to keep personal info personal? You out of anyone here should respect the that coming out in the open can affect your livelihood considering someone got you fired a few yrs back on NWP. Honestly, I get you want more material to shit on people, but trying to get them to out themselves is fucked beyond belief. If this was a close not group, it would be fine, but the truth is people on here take this shit way to seriously and are okay ruining the lives of people on here.

This also includes our fearless leader Druff. He knows theost about me on this forum and I'm okay with that. However, I'm not okay with someone getting my personal info and trying to fuck me in real life because they dont agree with something I said or I hurt their feelings. Before you want people to out themselves, think about yourself and how all it took was one sick fuck to out you and ruin your shit. Before that happens here I'd rather leave, because my real life isn't worth it.

Sorry Jewdonk, not everyone takes this shit as serious as you.

Apologies for this a bit drunk after brunch.
    This is very truthful. He whined about jewdonk.com or whatever it was, but he is the first to go and bring up any and all lies he has established (along with some half truths). There is someone on this forum who takes up for him but at one point was asking me to relay a legitimate threatening message because Marty could be found at that time. They were at their end trying to get him to move on an stop attacking and leave them alone. By and large these people he has attacked do very little. I always treated this mentally ill person with more respect than just about everyone else. That included telling him the truth at times. He doesn't like that. The people who are friendly with him pander to his mental illness as opposed to treating him like a normal person.

If he could make a forum and attract people he would. What happens though is he makes a forum, a few people show up and post a few things. He is all circus ringmaning it up for a week, then reality sets in and he shuts it down. That cycle happened several times. In his need for attention, he then comes to forums like PFA where other people have worked hard to build a real community. He then proceeds to act like a total ass and gets a response. Thats feeds his grandiose delusions as some e-warrior. The truth is far from that and quite sad. If he was likable or compelling, he wouldn't have made countless forums just to shut them down because no one posts there.

Thread Information