Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Robert Pickering Needs to Learn Some Manners

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since the cat is out of the bag on this deal anyway and someone reposted the original that I posted&deleted earlier in the thread, i figured I might as well...

...Names and pictures may have been changed to protect the innocent

Name:  2015-12-30.png
Views: 685
Size:  360.8 KB

Im sure we can add more to it if we use our imagination

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

...Names and pictures may have been changed to protect the innocent
    I think the line was crossed long ago. Apparently, Druff has no issue so changing names would only be necessary if comedy demands it.

I swear Trump stole Tyde's playbook. 600 posts & 20k views in a few days.

I read Druff's continuing inability to process the current political landscape. Still invoking Rubio's name. Still holds the delusion this guy could beat Hillary - yet can't get 10% of his own party.

Can you imagine this same mind trying to process the phenomenon that is Tyde and how he relates to PFA? Variance, right Druff?

Don't get me wrong. I take offense to the very presence of this thread. Naming the guy was wrong. I just can't deny Tyde brings the hits. Tyde is the Mayor of PFA. Writes his own rules.

Load Metric
    This was nothing more than a dispute between two people conducting business. It shouldn't of been allowed to air in this manner; seemingly injuring one party who has a different view than another who unintentionally injured himself in the process.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    This was nothing more than a dispute between two people conducting business. It shouldn't of been allowed to air in this manner; seemingly injuring one party who has a different view than another who unintentionally injured himself in the process.
    It's very odd that days ago Druff personally highlighted the apparent unfairness in all of this. Yet the thread remains, unchanged. For a man who presents himself as being of such high moral character, this is puzzling to say the least. Martin Carrico won
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

You're right, Yelp shouldn't exist, but it does.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    thread is indexing nicely on major search engines now

oh and far as Robert contacting Todd about how this thread is 'libel'....

I don't see how posting screen shots of his hostile emails and a link to his threatening voicemail can be considered even in that ballpark

it is what it is

Robert I know you are reading this thread...

sue me for libel champ....see you in court

guess what....the judge will laugh your fat ass out of the courtroom, and then take me out for dinner and a movie
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    BING Page One

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Yeah, like Marty said in the other thread he started, he didn't start this thread to SEO this guys name because of a business dispute.

No evidence of that whatsoever so you all should stop spreading rumors.

Comments

jsearles22: But he had just done crack though
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Back in 1800's, disputes used to be fought with a gun battle. Times change, and the way people deal with society as a whole change as well. To disagree with the medium that its being disseminated, is like hating Sprint or Verizon for prank calls, over the person who actually made those calls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Back in 1800's, disputes used to be fought with a gun battle. Times change, and the way people deal with society as a whole change as well. To disagree with the medium that its being disseminated, is like hating Sprint or Verizon for prank calls, over the person who actually made those calls.

Your first sentence is how I often start my opening arguments to juries in personal injury cases... give them a reason to know why we are here asking for money b/c in times past it would have been a much more violent resolution when someone was done wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Remember when Martin Carrico cheated a business owner in Mexico named Robert Pickering, by misrepresenting his web design ability, failing to complete work as promised, keeping the money, and then trashing the guy on the internet for speaking up about it?

If you want all the details, go to the beginning of this epic thread and read on. (He's the one posting as 'Tyde', in case you are new to this community.)

Martin Carrico is a horrible human being and should never be trusted. Watch out!

If you read the first eight pages of the thread, Martin presented an inaccurate version of events, and people initially took his side.

Robert's response (posted through me) came on page 9, which you can directly see here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post501397

At that point, it came out that Marty ripped the guy off, and in fact Martin Carrico's web design skills were limited to being a member of a "Wordpress for Beginners" Facebook group (not kidding!)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Remember when Martin Carrico cheated a business owner in Mexico named Robert Pickering, by misrepresenting his web design ability, failing to complete work as promised, keeping the money, and then trashing the guy on the internet for speaking up about it?

If you want all the details, go to the beginning of this epic thread and read on. (He's the one posting as 'Tyde', in case you are new to this community.)

Martin Carrico is a horrible human being and should never be trusted. Watch out!

Name:  I'm here for the show.gif
Views: 317
Size:  4.89 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    shout out to darius hemsworth..,,,,,,,,and tid
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    bookmarked for this weekend
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 11-30-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    bookmarked for this weekend
    i don't even remember reading this.

lulz

"Marty cold called me about 4 months ago"

"He told me it would take about 6 weeks to get the site up and running"

"I worked in an area that was heavy into Chrystal Meth. Marty shows all these characteristics. He calls clients at all hours, when you talk to him on the phone he is always all over the place and you get emails from him all the time at 0300. I have talked with other people that he has solicited in Mexico and they all say the same thing about him. Usually people that move to Mexico at his age are also running from the law."

"Marty made a lot of threats over the phone to me. I told him he should watch what he is saying because I knew a lot of people in business in Mexico"

"What this comes down to is a meth head that lives in Mexico that is scamming people out of their money providing websites that any 12 year could do"

Name:  Zingo-X200-1.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  158.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information