Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THESPARTEN TIME TO SCHOOL THESE CLOWNS: WAS TITANIC AN INSIDE JOB?

Load Metric

THESPARTEN TIME TO SCHOOL THESE CLOWNS: WAS TITANIC AN INSIDE JOB?

ICEBURGS CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS *THINK ABOUT IT*

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ICEBURGS CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS *THINK ABOUT IT*

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP

4/12 Never forget

Load Metric
    It was the second shooter on the grassy deck chair.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know your being semi sarcastic Mr. Sonatine, but I'll fall into your trap :-) the titanic sinking was a plot devised by j.p. Morgan and the Astor family. The reasoning too long to explain..also the missing Malaysian flight was to kill off 4 business men who held a very lucrative patent that they refused to sell and was deemed to valuable for the "regular" business men to have..
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-20-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I know your being semi sarcastic Mr. Sonatine, but I'll fall into your trap :-) the titanic sinking was a plot devised by j.p. Morgan and the Astor family...

what the fuck

Load Metric
    I know your being semi sarcastic Mr. Sonatine, but I'll fall into your trap :-) the titanic sinking was a plot devised by j.p. Morgan and the Astor family. The reasoning too long to explain..also the missing Malaysian flight was to kill off 4 business men who held a very lucrative patent that they refused to sell and was deemed to valuable for the "regular" business men to have..

DONT STOP NOW FUCKER LETS GET IT ALL ON THE TABLE.

Comments

El Gallo: Get em!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

DJ_Chaps: cancer

Load Metric
    Name:  6636500.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  56.3 KB

(shout out to Bitchez)

Name:  oqfkoiu.jpg
Views: 1317
Size:  79.5 KB

Comments

lewfather: LMAO

Load Metric
    This pretty much proves the Titanic was an inside job.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

choreographed hoax obv

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Fraud Robbie Parker Actor Exposed Smiling Laughing then Fake Crying

Comments

thesparten: thank you tyde

Load Metric
    It is remarkable that people still use 9/11 references when they hear something crazy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    J.p. Morgan financed the Germans in w.w.1 and 2.. they had a german u boat sink it to kill off the competition to the creation of the Fed..there were many influential people on that ship to discuss how the Fed should be financed and created..the last minute j.p Morgan and Astor didn't show up leaving only the other members......

Comments

sonatine: OH GOD DONT STOP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ok Mr. Sonatine I won't. Sandy hook was choreographed and fast and furious was a 2fer operation. The first being a false flag operation to blame those guns on illegal sales to further gun control laws..the government wants us powerless..at the same time homeland security is stocking up on ammo,body bags and armored vehicles..the government is very concerned of conservative groups and conservative states..both parties are bringing us to an authoritarian style government where the u.n. regulatory authority would supersede the constitution.the only resistance to that n.w.o plan are conservative groups and states...this is already planed..the second reason for fast and furious is our government sells guns to the 2nd biggest drug Lord in Mexico..the first one being allied with the Mexican government..nothing is better for America then a fucked up Mexico..the elites love that shit.

Comments

lewfather: lol love it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    It is remarkable that people still use 9/11 references when they hear something crazy.
    It's literally the 9/11 of references.

Load Metric
    Ok Mr. Sonatine I won't. Sandy hook was choreographed and fast and furious was a 2fer operation. The first being a false flag operation to blame those guns on illegal sales to further gun control laws..the government wants us powerless..at the same time homeland security is stocking up on ammo,body bags and armored vehicles..the government is very concerned of conservative groups and conservative states..both parties are bringing us to an authoritarian style government where the u.n. regulatory authority would supersede the constitution.the only resistance to that n.w.o plan are conservative groups and states...this is already planed..the second reason for fast and furious is our government sells guns to the 2nd biggest drug Lord in Mexico..the first one being allied with the Mexican government..nothing is better for America then a fucked up Mexico..the elites love that shit.

yesssss... yessssssssssssss........

Comments

lewfather: i just, i cant. i cant even.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope I have entertained you adequately this evening, Mr Sonatine.. there's more sure to come :-)

Comments

sonatine: GOOD MAN

Banned
    Load Metric
    I hope I have entertained you adequately this evening, Mr Sonatine.. there's more sure to come :-)
    What do you know about that whole JFK assassination thing? Feel free to throw out any info you have on conspiracies dealing with Castro too.

You've piqued my interest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    What do you know about that whole JFK assassination thing? Feel free to throw out any info you have on conspiracies dealing with Castro too.

You've piqued my interest.

No no no. The people that run everything are super concerned with telling the truth and never would imagine colluding with each other simply for their benefit. What you know of this is the truth.

Load Metric
    ignore britney griner's clit, thesparten.

MAJESTIC uses him as some sort of half assed canary. pretty sure if you get him in a shrinks chair, you find MONARCH conditioning if you dig deep and hard enough.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    JFK was actually a great president..that was his first mistake...yea it was a lone gunmen lol, or a "work place accident" from a guy who visited Russia during the height of the cold war at the same time the mafia that was contracted by the cia to assist And to allow for plausible deniability..there were three shooters,, etc etc..a horrible thing when a government colluded with an enemy and other nefarious groups to assassinate a sitting president..truly the loss of innocence for this country..

Thread Information