Thread: It's not a mass shooting!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    Typical progressive response..

Whenever the opposition makes too.much sense.. silence them. Lol

Hahahahahahahahayoufools.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Note to Druff:

Would you care to confirm or deny that was your comment on Six Toed Pete's site that I am referring to?

Comments

ToasterOven: detective hockey guy
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Would you care to confirm or deny that was your comment on Six Toed Pete's site that I am referring to?
    Your insane, I don't even know who six toad Pete is or chucky..

I can assure you I consider myself a fan of druff and wish him well which I think he would agree with based on any or all our interaction..

I don't have dupes or pretend to be anything else.. If I post here or other places it's as the Spartan..

Wtf are u talking about. Since your accusation is with a note of being serious, I'm offended..

I truly enjoy this community and the friendships I've made and have learned a lot.
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-06-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I.just went to Pete's website..

What's the deal with all the anti druff and p.f.a. shit??

Before you make SERIOUS accusations about me, please check your facts or at least u must know I'm not a cloak and dagger guy.. I'm a flag carrying, bugle calling charge kind of guy..

I'm.not snitty, snotty guy like u trying to discredit someone by any means necessary because I disagree with him..

I'm sorry if your zealotry allows you to live by the means of ideology over sanity.. don't take it out on me..

Load Metric

I can assure you I consider myself a fan of druff and wish him well which I think he would agree with based on any or all our interaction..

I don't have dupes or pretend to be anything else.. If I post here or other places it's as the Spartan..

Wtf are u talking about. Since your accusation is with a note of being serious, I'm offended..

I truly enjoy this community and the friendships I've made and have learned a lot.
    Really???? You don't even post HERE by that name.

There is documentation of somebody by the name of "thesparten"(you know the same one you post here under even though you just wrote that you are "the Spartan" everywhere including here) having posted on Chucky's site that he was going to attempt to make this place unreadable.

Also I don't have "a note of being serious", I'm 100% serious because you're nothing but a fucking liar.

You may want to check out post 34 here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...highlight=toed

This was taken from the comment section of one of Chucky's blogs but I'm pretty sure you're totally aware of that there sport.
    Fuck it, I'll even post it here for your convenience:
    Name:  thesparten.PNG
Views: 1372
Size:  14.1 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: detective hockey guy

DRK Star: inspector clouseau
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Real funny asshole....

Not me, fake post by u..

Comments

ToasterOven: aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's a fake post....

If anyone is posting as the sparten or the Spartan is for insidious reasons and not me..

Granted I have received quit a bit of notoriety of my presence here and 2+2 as a straight forward politically incorrect punch in your gut with logic kinda guy but if that were me, I WOULD JUST SAY SO HERE..

YOUR A CHILD HOCKEY DICK..

Even fat basterd wrote a comment on that link pretty much saying it wasn't me. I would of red repped I but he was nicer to u...

I

Load Metric
    Real funny asshole....

Not me, fake post by u..
    Not likely.

You did go from retarded poster to fucking unbelievably, ridiculous, retarded poster who posted nonsense in ever fucking thread right after that. It slowed down after time but that's understandable because nobody could keep up that level of stupidity forever but you tried.

Comments

thesparten: Il take this post as a compliment...
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Really???? You don't even post HERE by that name.

There is documentation of somebody by the name of "thesparten"(you know the same one you post here under even though you just wrote that you are "the Spartan" everywhere including here) having posted on Chucky's site that he was going to attempt to make this place unreadable.

Also I don't have "a note of being serious", I'm 100% serious because you're nothing but a fucking liar.

You may want to check out post 34 here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...highlight=toed

This was taken from the comment section of one of Chucky's blogs but I'm pretty sure you're totally aware of that there sport.
    Fuck it, I'll even post it here for your convenience:
    Name:  thesparten.PNG
Views: 1372
Size:  14.1 KB
    Obviously it's not the real sparten. What that person wrote made sense, and they spelled every word correctly. The real sparten isn't capable of doing either one of those things.

Comments

thesparten: I actually agree with u, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I have seen the spartentard use proper grammar in a few of his posts, it was almost like a different person posted.

Load Metric

Why would it be the spartan other places? I remember in a previous thread you said you always spelled as thesparten because your uncle did it that way...

Load Metric
    Note to Druff:

Equality! You dickhead, all morons have the right to post here at pfa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Muck Ficon: Leave. No one will miss your attention whoring

thesparten: Leave my alien alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by joseythepussycat View Post
    Note to Druff:

Post your tits or gtfo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joseythepussycat View Post

Post your tits or gtfo

yeah but... what if she does tho?

Comments

ToasterOven: solid lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information