Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen is HIV+

Load Metric
    The odds of Chuck getting this from some chick almost defies odds. It was either a tranny or needles that did Chuck in. Given his drug history, my guess it was trannys or a meth needle bender he does not even remember after weeks on crack.

This study follows up on an earlier study by the same authors examining per-act heterosexual HIV transmission probabilities. It is a systematic review and analysis of all available study data related to the likelihood of heterosexual HIV transmission. The authors reviewed 43 published studies conducted in various countries that reported per-act heterosexual HIV-1 transmission probability estimates. The authors concluded that the average male to female risk of HIV transmission is .07 - .08% per vaginal sex act (which, in a large study, would mean approximately 7-8 cases of transmission for every 10,000 acts of unprotected vaginal sex) if there was no receptive anal intercourse, the HIV-positive person was asymptomatic, and there were no other cofactors present, such as other sexually transmitted infections.

Comments

big dick: thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The odds of Chuck getting this from some chick almost defies odds. It was either a tranny or needles that did Chuck in. Given his drug history, my guess it was trannys or a meth needle bender he does not even remember after weeks on crack.

This study follows up on an earlier study by the same authors examining per-act heterosexual HIV transmission probabilities. It is a systematic review and analysis of all available study data related to the likelihood of heterosexual HIV transmission. The authors reviewed 43 published studies conducted in various countries that reported per-act heterosexual HIV-1 transmission probability estimates. The authors concluded that the average male to female risk of HIV transmission is .07 - .08% per vaginal sex act (which, in a large study, would mean approximately 7-8 cases of transmission for every 10,000 acts of unprotected vaginal sex) if there was no receptive anal intercourse, the HIV-positive person was asymptomatic, and there were no other cofactors present, such as other sexually transmitted infections.
    The above study was probably why Chuck was so defiant in his interview he gave no woman HIV. He was at undetectable levels, which means if he had sex with 200 women, most with rubbers, he is not giving them HIV unless there was a freak accident since the above rate is 7 or 8 per 10,000 of HIV+ to HIV-. That does not mean he stressed the shit out of people, but nobody has come forward yet saying he did pass on HIV, which means his liability probably is contained. He might get one woman come forward HIV+, then it will come down who gave it to her if she was a hooker.

Load Metric
    TGULL IS GOD

Load Metric
    probably doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this has recipe for disaster written all over it

Load Metric
    Also, keep one more thing in mind. Magic Johnson says he screwed thousands of women over the years, not one ever came forward saying he gave her AIDS.

From Gawker reporter:

About three years ago, while I was editor at Deadspin, there was talk of a Hollywood Babylon-level conspiracy that was making the rounds in the LA nightlife scene. The story went that Magic, like most of his Los Angeles Lakers teammates, was caught up in so many orgiastic LA house parties and had so many random groupie fuck-buddies that tracking down Magic's female Patient Zero would be almost impossible. But then, another source said that Magic's ex-teammate, Norm Nixon, had started floating a different scenario: that Magic most likely contracted HIV during an infamous sex party at Eddie Murphy's mansion, where often times, transsexual hookers were involved.

http://gawker.com/5924958/frontline-...ic-johnson-hiv

Load Metric
    please note that 'sex with a woman' is not synonymous with 'sex with a womans ass'.

you can get hiv just as easily from pounding girl ass as boy ass.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    please note that 'sex with a woman' is not synonymous with 'sex with a womans ass'.

Yeah, but lets face facts, the killer is if you are on the receiving end either way. Those are just the percentages.

To get back to Chuck, I read years ago he would shoot speed balls all the time days at a time and no doubt he did not do that alone. I know he denied it today, but he is also trying to save his career and banging hookers is a lot more palatable to Hollywood Execs than shooting dope, since nobody wants to be around a junkie.

Everything I read about him, he will long die of drug abuse than AIDS so the point is almost moot.

Load Metric
    point taken re: giving/receiving.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    One more point and I am going to give up on the thread since I think Chuck will perish of crack and meth long before AIDS.

I knew someone that was a scientist on malaria and he also knew quite a bit about AIDS, he would go on missions all the time to South Africa, quite religious and all that.

Anyway, this was like a few years ago at a party and it was NBA halftime and Magic Johnson was TV on and I commented it was amazing he was still alive. He laughed and went on to explain that the anti-viral drugs available now can keep just about everyone alive for 20, 30 or even 40 years. So I said what about Africa where people are basically flys with AIDS, and he laughed and said do you really think anyone in Africa has access to these drugs every days for the rest of their life?

So I asked well what about the US, he laughed again and said the same thing. He said even in the clinics where they pass out the HIV anti-virals to the addicts to take daily, they just sell on the street for H or Meth the same day.

It was like a 5 minute conversation and had not thought about it in years, but I remembered it when the Doctor today on TV said his biggest fear was not Chuck dying to HIV, but cocaine taking over his life to where he just stopped taking his anti-virals and gave up on life. Just like the hustler on the street.

Anyway who cares, guy has $125M in the bank so I really don't give a shit. He was great in Wall Street though. And his best scene was blowing up Jack Nicholson at trial in a Few Good Men. Code Red Muther Fucker.

Load Metric
    at gull is god

First good laugh of the day.

Comments

big dick: My day is complete

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shut it down tgull.

Your worse than/then(never forget)

a blind Beagle.

So there

Load Metric

Anyway who cares, guy has $125M in the bank so I really don't give a shit. He was great in Wall Street though. And his best scene was blowing up Jack Nicholson at trial in a Few Good Men. Code Red Muther Fucker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

My favourite gif standing

Load Metric
    Name:  tgull.png
Views: 619
Size:  157.9 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: plus he was awesome in Mission: Impossible movies rep

big dick: charlie sheen starring in risky biznessss

lewfather: Wonder if Charlie will sign on for Top Gun 2. Val Kilmer just announced he's in.

ToasterOven: haha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure what you're saying DRK, fuck you

but that look on the guy's face, in the GIF,

it's one that will be know to all males at some point

in their lives......the earlier the better.....I guess

Load Metric
    tl;dr

Cliffs for thread?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    tl;dr

Cliffs for thread?
    Tranny fucking is Risky Business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    tl;dr

Cliffs for thread?
    Tranny fucking is Risky Business.
    Yeah.....you don't need to tell LLL that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Last edited by sonatine; 11-18-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Do you speak from experience?

Thread Information