Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    The entire grammar expert thing is a joke, I'm assuming Searles is sending that single post and asking them what it means? Nobody would dispute the answer of that, Vegas has clearly outlined what the bet was, the intention of the bet is crystal clear to everyone reading the thread, 100% Searles loses this bet if the entire thread is sent to any impartial judge, not sure why he would even bother wasting anyones time. It's a lousy $500 man, give $200 to druff for the radio show free roll like Vegas said and ship him the $300.

This outside arbitration bullshit is just another angle shooting stall tactic. The lengths this guy will go not to pay me would make Bernie Madoff proud.
    The bet included a clause for three impartial arbitrators. I am merely exercising my rights per the bet. The bet did not include escrow, but I'm still willing to do that, assuming the bet clause pertaining to three impartial judges is met. I'm abiding by the terms of the bet, Vegas is not. The ONLY reason he is not is because he fears losing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

This outside arbitration bullshit is just another angle shooting stall tactic. The lengths this guy will go not to pay me would make Bernie Madoff proud.
    The bet included a clause for three impartial arbitrators. I am merely exercising my rights per the bet. The bet did not include escrow, but I'm still willing to do that, assuming the bet clause pertaining to three impartial judges is met. I'm abiding by the terms of the bet, Vegas is not. The ONLY reason he is not is because he fears losing.
    You know, I haven't brought this up yet, but you are using this whole impartial arbitrator angle now, and when you initially booked the bet this is what you said...

25 incorrect usages for $250 with a panel of 3 impartial judges to rule on the validity of each usage and it's merit. Would you book that bet than?
    You didn't ask for 3 judges to rule on the validity of the wording of the bet, you asked for them to "to rule on the validity of each usage and it's merit." Meaning, the only thing the judges were supposed to be used for was to judge whether or not the misuses I found were in fact missuses of the word then or than! YOU ARE USING THIS WHOLE OUTSIDE ARBITRATOR BULLSHIT AS A REASON TO NOT PAY, WHEN IN FACT YOU YOURSELF DID NOT ASK FOR THEM FOR SUCH A REASON TO BEGIN WITH! Infuckingsane.

Pay me!

BTW, back to something you said...

I would gladly box you if you wanted to come out here too.
    BAHAHAHA!!!! I live in Vegas, you live in bum fuck Missouri. People actually take vacations here, the only reason people go where you live is because they know someone there. You know damn well I will never be going to Missouri, this was just a way for you to save face cause you know your fat, out of shape, weak ass does not want to go anywhere near a boxing ring. That's fine, but just admit it next time instead of saying some asinine bullshit just to not look like a pussy on the internet. You're already known as a giant angle shooting, welching asshole, no big deal if you add pussy in there as well.

Pay up scammer. You don't just owe me now, you owe $200 to PFR.

Load Metric

Was it an angle shot or a scam in your opinion? It can't really be both can it? "Angle shooting- A poker player who uses various underhanded, unfair methods to take advantage of inexperienced opponents. The difference between an angle shooter and a cheat is only a matter of degree. What a cheat or thief does is patently against the rules; what an angle shooter does may be marginally legal, but it's neither ethical nor gentlemanly. Nor is it in the spirit of the game. Unfortunately, poker is not a gentleman's game"

And Vegas, you assuming I will come there to beat your old ass is no more asinine then me assuming you will come here. The City of Fountains, the Arch, and Branson are just three of the myriad reasons people come to Missouri. The world doesn't actually revolve around degenerate gamblers and whores. I would rather ride my 4 wheeler to go fishing any day over living in that rat race.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff is an asshole.....he won't even shut the fucking on air sign off for the third straight day....wtf is wrong with this miscreant......I 'm finished

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Druff is an asshole.....I 'm finished
    Read that post last week.

:fraud

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Druff is an asshole.....I 'm finished
    Read that post last week.

:fraud

ban Deal, Hockeyguy, LLL and a host of others for blatant faggotry and limpwristedness

Load Metric
    Blatant faggotry is the best thing going at this site.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    I do what I can.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    18 pages of the same shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    I do what I can.
    And it is appreciated.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff is not a man of the people....anything but.......I think he thinks he's above the crowd.....and in some ways it may be true....however there are many aspects to life and gut feelings or instincts are every bit as powerful as logic and reasoning.....so I think the smartest of the smart take it all into account.

I don't put Druff into this category otherwise we wouldn't see these epic fruitless battles against sandwich shop managers and the like.

Oh well we can't have it all can we?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    18 pages of the same shit.

Load Metric

Was it an angle shot or a scam in your opinion? It can't really be both can it? "Angle shooting- A poker player who uses various underhanded, unfair methods to take advantage of inexperienced opponents. The difference between an angle shooter and a cheat is only a matter of degree. What a cheat or thief does is patently against the rules; what an angle shooter does may be marginally legal, but it's neither ethical nor gentlemanly. Nor is it in the spirit of the game. Unfortunately, poker is not a gentleman's game"

And Vegas, you assuming I will come there to beat your old ass is no more asinine then me assuming you will come here. The City of Fountains, the Arch, and Branson are just three of the myriad reasons people come to Missouri. The world doesn't actually revolve around degenerate gamblers and whores. I would rather ride my 4 wheeler to go fishing any day over living in that rat race.
    Name:  5280920642_b50494d8b8_o.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  25.5 KB

JSearles didn't get enough attention today from this so he started that anti-Limitles thread to 'generate more hits' for himself.

Pretty fucking sad that a guy with a wife and child spends his evenings attention whoring on some forum where everyone hates him.

EVERYONE.

Load Metric

This is fucking gold!

So wait a second... The guy that has been using wording that had nothing to do with the booked bet as his defense to say he didn't lose is now ignoring WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE ARBITRATORS!!! You can't make this shit up. You can't have it both ways Jsearles, you can't argue for 40+ pages about some semantics in irrelevant wording then go ahead AND IGNORE COMPLETELY RELEVANT WORDS THAT YOU WROTE. Let me put that quote up for you again...

25 incorrect usages for $250 with a panel of 3 impartial judges to rule on the validity of each usage and it's merit. Would you book that bet than?
    I LOVE how you have been ignoring that bolded, enlarged part of your quote for the 40+ pages between this thread and the bet thread, and now continue to do so... Yes, the bet included 3 impartial arbitrators...
    to rule on the validity of each usage and it's merit.

Get it??? This is the ONLY thing the judges were nominated for, not to judge the wording of the terms of the bet, just
    THESE ARE YOUR WORDS MAN!!!

You have been arguing over some bullshit wording, that had nothing to do with the actual bet, that had nothing to do with THE TERMS THAT YOU YOURSELF SET, and now you are IGNORING WHAT YOU WROTE as to what the judges were to be used for. Your bullshit and shamefulness knows no bounds dude.

Let me say this one more time... The judges were to be used for one thing and one thing only...

Look man, you have exhausted every angle possible to try and weasel your way out of this, it's not going to work anymore. EVERYONE SEES THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT!

Just pay me and end this shit and save whatever shred of dignity you have left.

As far as the boxing, I have been to your state on two occasions, I won't be going back, there is nothing there that interests me at this point. I'm not putting down where you live, I'm sure it's fantastic in many ways, I'm just saying there are a lot of other places I haven't been that I want to go to in the future, and Missouri is not one of them. You on the other hand like poker, and Vegas, and eventually might make your way back here. If you do PLEASE let me know ahead of time and I will gladly set up a boxing match for us. I'm sure all your "fans" here would enjoy it.

Now, pay the money and stop any further nonsense.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-04-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    This is fucking gold!

So wait a second... The guy that has been using wording that had nothing to do with the booked bet as his defense to say he didn't lose is now ignoring WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE ARBITRATORS!!! You can't make this shit up. You can't have it both ways Jsearles, you can't argue for 40+ pages about some semantics in irrelevant wording then go ahead AND IGNORE COMPLETELY RELEVANT WORDS THAT YOU WROTE. Let me put that quote up for you again...

I LOVE how you have been ignoring that bolded, enlarged part of your quote for the 40+ pages between this thread and the bet thread, and now continue to do so... Yes, the bet included 3 impartial arbitrators...

Get it??? This is the ONLY thing the judges were nominated for, not to judge the wording of the terms of the bet, just
    THESE ARE YOUR WORDS MAN!!!

You have been arguing over some bullshit wording, that had nothing to do with the actual bet, that had nothing to do with THE TERMS THAT YOU YOURSELF SET, and now you are IGNORING WHAT YOU WROTE as to what the judges were to be used for. Your bullshit and shamefulness knows no bounds dude.

Let me say this one more time... The judges were to be used for one thing and one thing only...

Look man, you have exhausted every angle possible to try and weasel your way out of this, it's not going to work anymore. EVERYONE SEES THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT!

Just pay me and end this shit and save whatever shred of dignity you have left.

As far as the boxing, I have been to your state on two occasions, I won't be going back, there is nothing there that interests me at this point. I'm not putting down where you live, I'm sure it's fantastic in many ways, I'm just saying there are a lot of other places I haven't been that I want to go to in the future, and Missouri is not one of them. You on the other hand like poker, and Vegas, and eventually might make your way back here. If you do PLEASE let me know ahead of time and I will gladly set up a boxing match for us. I'm sure all your "fans" here would enjoy it.

Now, pay the money and stop any further nonsense.
    Name:  you mad3.gif
Views: 222
Size:  440.1 KB

Load Metric
    The "I've run out of arguments so I'm just going to post GIFs and then nap out the thread." move is pure Jewdonk style shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    The "I've run out of arguments so I'm just going to post GIFs and then nap out the thread." move is pure Jewdonk style shit.
    I have run out of arguments. We have rehashed this thing 9000 fucking times. What would you like to hear me continuously say? My stance is that I would like this to go to arbitration with 3 impartial judges, to include escrow beforehand, and Vegas is not willing. Ive said it until Im blue in the face and Vegas just wants to ignore that and argue semantics. Vegas doesnt want to escrow and solve this because he might lose.

Thread Information