Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

The bet was flawed and that can't be over looked? Even Druff said it was flawed? Please show me that quote, cause either you are just making shit up now, or I missed something Druff said. This is what I remember Druff saying, and unlike our asshole welching friend here, this is not taken out of context...

Wow dude... You read Jsearles' bullshit enough over 30 pages and you start to believe it. Unbelievable. I thought you were pretty reasonable, intelligent guy. Do you really believe the shit you just typed?

Make no mistake, this asshole knew exactly what the bet was, but then tried to find some bullshit technicality in the wording to get out of it. I seriously can't believe you are buying into that crap now.

Also, you don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA? Are you fucking kidding me? The site is called pokerFRAUDalert for Christs sake, and it's a forum based on gambling. If you can't see how this has EVERYTHING to do with Searles place on PFA, we really don't have anything left to discuss.

Steve-O, during my time as a mod at DD I have dealt with this type of situation many times, and the protocol has ALWAYS been to ban unless the guilty party pays up, and Druff ALWAYS backed me on those decisions. This is one of the main reasons why I am pretty surprised no action has been taken.

At any rate, I've said all I can say about this, I am done talking about it, at least till Druff decides to finally chime in, if he ever does. Seems to me I have an extremely large majority agreeing with me here, something eventually will get done, or not, we'll see.
    hmmm curious to how often you banned weissman and heeb?
    very true. vegas has done stuff in his own self serving interests, and also does what he told to do.

in the end, he's just a n-word.
    FYP
    still says: 'what he told to do'

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

Sorry, I only deal with shenanigans and the occasional bouts of childhood mischief!

No I understand precisely what you want, and I think you did in fact win the bet. The fact that the bet was flawed cannot be overlooked though. A number of reasonable people all see it (even Druff has said as much). Being scummy is not being a scammer anymore than a person seeing you drop a $100 bill and pocketing it after you walk off is a theif. They are both scumbags, but you have to protect yourself from these scumbags too, not cry foul when you fall victim to their scumminess.

All along (before the bet took place) you have said this kid is a scumbag, yet you entered into a bet with him??? with no preconditions and without being absolutely clear regarding the terms. If I were you i would keep griping about not being paid and demanding he pay, but I don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA. To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the $100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.
    The bet was flawed and that can't be over looked? Even Druff said it was flawed? Please show me that quote, cause either you are just making shit up now, or I missed something Druff said. This is what I remember Druff saying, and unlike our asshole welching friend here, this is not taken out of context...

jsearles clearly made a bet with vegas1369 about his misuse of then/than. Since it became clear that he was going to lose, he changed his stance and found a reason in the semantics of his challenge to where it actually meant something different.

I read this with an open and neutral mind, and I got the same impression that vegas1369 (and nearly everyone else did): The bet was whether or not vegas1369 could come up with 25 examples of jsearles' misuse of then/than. This was what any reasonable person would take away from that challenge. To make such a challenge and then change its meaning based upon a semantic technicality is really scummy.
    Wow dude... You read Jsearles' bullshit enough over 30 pages and you start to believe it. Unbelievable. I thought you were pretty reasonable, intelligent guy. Do you really believe the shit you just typed?

Make no mistake, this asshole knew exactly what the bet was, but then tried to find some bullshit technicality in the wording to get out of it. I seriously can't believe you are buying into that crap now.

Also, you don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA? Are you fucking kidding me? The site is called pokerFRAUDalert for Christs sake, and it's a forum based on gambling. If you can't see how this has EVERYTHING to do with Searles place on PFA, we really don't have anything left to discuss.

Steve-O, during my time as a mod at DD I have dealt with this type of situation many times, and the protocol has ALWAYS been to ban unless the guilty party pays up, and Druff ALWAYS backed me on those decisions. This is one of the main reasons why I am pretty surprised no action has been taken.

At any rate, I've said all I can say about this, I am done talking about it, at least till Druff decides to finally chime in, if he ever does. Seems to me I have an extremely large majority agreeing with me here, something eventually will get done, or not, we'll see.
    The whole thing with Weiss happened long before I was a mod, which is why I wrote "during my time as a mod", and for whatever reason Druff, Micon and whoever else was modding back then did not ban him. Also, no one ever came to me and said "weiss scammed me, please give him the ultimatum of either being banned or paying up".

As far as Heeb goes, he was pretty much untouchable for whatever reason. Micon and Druff would have never approved of him being banned, and really I don't recall him ever scamming or welching, just begging for stakes and then playing games he wasn't supposed to. I remember when I first became a mod I did want to ban him, but was given a LOT of shit for wanting to do so. Again though, no one ever came to me and asked for him to be banned.

Thinking back, the first person I banned for scamming was OSA with his term paper scam, and he was given the ultimatum of paying up or being banned. We all know how that went.

The last person I banned for scamming was haywoodjablome?, who scammed Threeup3down. Very similar scam to what Jsearles pulled with me actually. Placed a bet without escrow then refused to pay when he lost.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/super-...nt-t73283.html

There have been plenty in between those two over the years as well.

As far as why I haven't asked for Mike to be banned over the napkin shit...

1. There is a big difference between $50 and $500 and the challenge that Mike put up as opposed to the bet I entered into with jsearles. I could honestly care less about collecting from Mike. I like him, and the whole thing was more to jokingly bust his balls as opposed to collect from him. It did piss me off that he accused me of all the bullshit he did, but I'm not a dick and I know $50 means a lot more to him than it does to me. I also received a lot of PM's from people I like asking me not to try to collect from him. Yes, I played along with the whole 408 is a scammer thing on DD, but I never intended to collect from him, just fun to bust his balls and watch all the tilt that ensued.

2. Mike is a good guy at heart, we all know this, and I would never want to take the forums away from him, nor would I want to take away the entertainment he provides to these forums. I felt the beating he was taking from Azzclown and company was plenty punishment enough.

3. Mike is battling a very serious drug addiction, and it was obvious during the whole napkin debacle he was not himself, and that's saying a lot when we are talking about 408. Add up all the content he has provided over the years, plus the fact that we all know he is really no danger to scam anyone, and it's an easy conclusion that he deserved a pass. Remember, I never entered into any bet with Mike, he just stupidly provided a challenge for me, and I obliged.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 05-29-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Load Metric

jsearles clearly made a bet with vegas1369 about his misuse of then/than. Since it became clear that he was going to lose, he changed his stance and found a reason in the semantics of his challenge to where it actually meant something different.

I read this with an open and neutral mind, and I got the same impression that vegas1369 (and nearly everyone else did): The bet was whether or not vegas1369 could come up with 25 examples of jsearles' misuse of then/than. This was what any reasonable person would take away from that challenge. To make such a challenge and then change its meaning based upon a semantic technicality is really scummy.

The whole thing with Weiss happened long before I was a mod, which is why I wrote "during my time as a mod", and for whatever reason Druff, Micon and whoever else was modding back then did not ban him. Also, no one ever came to me and said "weiss scammed me, please give him the ultimatum of either being banned or paying up".
    So, if they had given you the ultimatum you would've banned weissman?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ban this dumb fuck while your at it Druff.....what a useless mouthpiece

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Not gonna lie, would have been a really tough spot, weiss obv is a friend of mine. TBH that whole situation always confused me, to this day I really don't know the details as to what actually happened between Tommyboy and Weiss. I'll say this, if I was 100% certain that Weiss scammed Tommyboy, and T-boy asked me to ban him, I probably would have.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Not gonna lie, would have been a really tough spot, weiss obv is a friend of mine. TBH that whole situation always confused me, to this day I really don't know the details as to what actually happened between Tommyboy and Weiss. I'll say this, if I was 100% certain that Weiss scammed Tommyboy, and T-boy asked me to ban him, I probably would have.

good to know

Load Metric
    As far as Heeb goes, he was pretty much untouchable for whatever reason. Micon and Druff would have never approved of him being banned, and really I don't recall him ever scamming or welching, just begging for stakes and then playing games he wasn't supposed to. I remember when I first became a mod I did want to ban him, but was given a LOT of shit for wanting to do so. Again though, no one ever came to me and asked for him to be banned.
    That is a form of scamming. I never understood why Heeb got away with all the shit he did. He was a scammer and a beggar. For some reason the mods always gave him a free pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Thinking back, the first person I banned for scamming was OSA with his term paper scam, and he was given the ultimatum of paying up or being banned. We all know how that went.

The last person I banned for scamming was haywoodjablome?, who scammed Threeup3down. Very similar scam to what Jsearles pulled with me actually. Placed a bet without escrow then refused to pay when he lost.

1. There is a big difference between $50 and $500 and the challenge that Mike put up as opposed to the bet I entered into with jsearles. I could honestly care less about collecting from Mike. I like him, and the whole thing was more to jokingly bust his balls as opposed to collect from him. It did piss me off that he accused me of all the bullshit he did, but I'm not a dick and I know $50 means a lot more to him than it does to me. I also received a lot of PM's from people I like asking me not to try to collect from him. Yes, I played along with the whole 408 is a scammer thing on DD, but I never intended to collect from him, just fun to bust his balls and watch all the tilt that ensued.

2. Mike is a good guy at heart, we all know this, and I would never want to take the forums away from him, nor would I want to take away the entertainment he provides to these forums. I felt the beating he was taking from Azzclown and company was plenty punishment enough.

3. Mike is battling a very serious drug addiction, and it was obvious during the whole napkin debacle he was not himself, and that's saying a lot when we are talking about 408. Add up all the content he has provided over the years, plus the fact that we all know he is really no danger to scam anyone, and it's an easy conclusion that he deserved a pass. Remember, I never entered into any bet with Mike, he just stupidly provided a challenge for me, and I obliged.

Name:  spinning top.gif
Views: 331
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    and the protocol has ALWAYS been to ban unless the guilty party pays up, and Druff ALWAYS backed me on those decisions. This is one of the main reasons why I am pretty surprised no action has been taken.
    You obviously dont know what the word ALWAYS means?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Link to post that bet was originally made in please.

Load Metric
    Jsearles, you are too stupid to even take seriously anymore.

Load Metric
    Jsearles, you are too stupid to even take seriously anymore.

Anymore or anyless?

Its pretty funny for you to call me stupid in response to your ALWAYS posts.........

I swear to god when I was reading this Jasep line in another thread that I thought he was talking about you:

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep
    but when you talk the amount of shit that Miller talks, Showboat like he does and then perform how he performs then it's time to be shown the door...
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I think this response pretty much shows that your feelings about the person play a key role in whether you want to escalate the situation, or what end result you're looking for. I realize you hate this guy but trying to cite precedent for how things are always handled in these situations, and then contradicting your own claims (in multiple instances) isn't helping your cause.

Didn't you blast us for saying the same thing about Searles as you are saying about 408 in the bold above????

You keep saying you want to be paid or have him banned. Does paying at this point make what he did/attempted any less scummy? whether he pays or not people should be very leery about entering into a bet with him, and the community should be able to nip any future welshing before it happens. What's that saying about keeping your enemies close....

I think the easiest resolution is for you two to settle on an arbitrater (set a 48 hour time limit to decide) and abide by the ruling; if the ruling goes against him and Searles still won't pay, or he won't even accept this offer, then he should be insta-banned: Perhaps 10 respected community members could nominate an arbitrater and you would both be able to select one person from the list with the community voting for the third?
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    To add to the Mike/Searles point. Mike didn't float around the forum posting shit like "I just pawned my bicycle and have afresh new $50 bill and I have no idea what to do with it. Tell me, guys, what should I do with this awesome $50 bill that I have no purpose for?"

Searles angle shot, scammed, and has repeatedly gloated on the forum about how he "has" the money but won't send it to Vegas. A website that is trying to pride itself on exposing frauds, scams, and foolishness in the gambling community should not allow someone like Searles to continue posting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    To add to the Mike/Searles point. Mike didn't float around the forum posting shit like "I just pawned my bicycle and have afresh new $50 bill and I have no idea what to do with it. Tell me, guys, what should I do with this awesome $50 bill that I have no purpose for?"

Searles angle shot, scammed, and has repeatedly gloated on the forum about how he "has" the money but won't send it to Vegas. A website that is trying to pride itself on exposing frauds, scams, and foolishness in the gambling community should not allow someone like Searles to continue posting.
    Those posts were over the top, and I'm sure lost him what tiny bit of respect/sympathy he may have still had
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

I will just leave this here:
    Quote Originally Posted by 408mike
    STORY OF MY LIFE WITH 2GRAND IN MY POCKET *IN MY POCKET*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...P-pieces/page2

Vegas' wording of the bet in post #37 is really the bone of contention:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    I have a better bet for you... How about I find, lets say 15 posts, where you have used those two words incorrectly?
    He says he meant EITHER of those two words and I maintain that the bet was for BOTH of those two words. Thats really what it all boils down to. I know, petty right?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

There is NO bone of contention faggot pay up. Druff has ruled on this matter case fucking closed.

SCAMMER.
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 05-30-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

There is bone of contention faggot pay up. Druff has ruled on this matter case fucking closed.

SCAMMER.
    Please link me to where Druff was the agreed upon sole and final arbiter?

Oh, and I believe you left out a word? Is there or is there not a bone of contention? Fucking moron.........

Platinum
    Load Metric

There is NO bone of contention faggot pay up. Druff has ruled on this matter case fucking closed.

SCAMMER.
    HE OWNS THE FUCKING SITE YOU IDIOT.

And are you claiming he isn't fair and impartial? LOL.

Load Metric

HE OWNS THE FUCKING SITE YOU IDIOT.

And are you claiming he isn't fair and impartial? LOL.

Owning the site doesnt mean shit when it comes down to a bet. Does Micon have the final say on any bet on DD? Does Bill Gates have the say over any dispute that happens on a Microsoft site? Absolutely not. Ive said it before and I will say it again; Druff can run this site how he sees fit. If that means banning me then so be it. I wont allow outside railbirds to dictate how I will handle my business though. As far as I am concerned, Druff has no more to do with this bet then does Slim T or Vwls or Drexel or Fookame.

Everyone trying to retroactively install Druff as the final and sole arbiter is the same as everyone trying to clamor for a mandatory escrow. You fucktards just want me to escrow and have Vegas go off of Jasep's credit line because we all know he doesnt have the 5 bills. He has practically been begging for the money since this all shook out

Thread Information