hai guiz i found him

Name:  d60a8NeZ_400x400.jpeg
Views: 653
Size:  16.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    it was steerpike

I doubt it. Pike isnt smart enough to use the admin controls. I think he just whined to others about the tags that were about him that were showing up in the tag list and it hurt him, so he told others to delete them.

I was completely kidding and had no idea he was even still around. Haven't read that forum in a long time.

Comments

DRK Star: you and all but 8 people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    it was steerpike

I doubt it. Pike isnt smart enough to use the admin controls. I think he just whined to others about the tags that were about him that were showing up in the tag list and it hurt him, so he told others to delete them.

Respectfully Pike is the only reason that site is still standing. If not for Steerpike we would still be begging for Vine embed support.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    lol skatz
    30 pieces of silver.

Comments

DRK Star: Go back to your shit hole site and log into other people's accounts some more

DJ_Chaps: rekt

El Gallo: Respectively. I still hate you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    From DRK Star in another thread:

Just a quick FYI for anyone who ever logged in at Skatz

those guys (whomever wants to take credit for having mod powers, since they wont admit who is doing what) were in my account today, posting as me, posting photos, changing my avatar, locking the avatar so I couldnt change it, adding signatures and preventing me from creating tags.

Im not sure if they have PM abilities, but I wiped everything off of there. Some guys got upset because I was mocking a few of them with tags so they started deleting all of my tags and then creating ones about me.

If you value anything you have over there, get it off the site immediately. I cant trust anyone over there after what they were doing today. Its kind of a ghost town anyway, but youre better safe than sorry. For all I know they were going through my messages too.

Comments?

Has the administration of Skatz run amok?

And to think you guys just asked me yesterday to play in your stinking fantasy football league...
    No one was in your account. With the vbulletin software and you saying you "wiped it" like you're fucking Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State after the fact, the only way that is possible is if someone keylogged etc. you to use the same password. Get it together, midlife crisis.

Comments

DRK Star: fuck off. Just clear all my info off that site.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    lol skatz
    That is actually my password at Skatz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    From DRK Star in another thread:

Comments?

Has the administration of Skatz run amok?

And to think you guys just asked me yesterday to play in your stinking fantasy football league...
    No one was in your account. With the vbulletin software and you saying you "wiped it" like you're fucking Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State after the fact, the only way that is possible is if someone keylogged etc. you to use the same password. Get it together, midlife crisis.

Hey, asshole, you deleted my tags, you created threads, you edited photos, you removed privileges, you wouldnt let me delete your changes...not cool things to do on a forum if you want to have any trust with your members.

now eat a dick and make sure all my info is out of your files over there.

And if YOU didnt do it, you sure as hell have others over there with those privileges, so thats even worse. You dont even know what the fuck is going on in your own forum.

Comments

sonatine: GET HIM, FREE US FROM HIS TYRANNY

VaughnP: Nice edit.

herbertstemple: +1

Kuntmissioner: Catch more flies with honey

nunbeater: then vinegar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Hey, asshole, you deleted my tags, you created threads, you edited photos, you removed privileges, you wouldnt let me delete your changes...not cool things to do on a forum if you want to have any trust with your members.

now eat a dick and make sure all my info is out of your files over there.
    I did no such thing.

Banned
    Load Metric
    calm down you fucking broke back ginger god damn like less than 10 people total are on skatz

this is like druff complaining about tomato on the side at fucking subway

get it together

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupe_Fiasco View Post
    calm down you fucking broke back ginger god damn like less than 10 people total are on skatz

get it together

Just so I know, who are you over at Skatz?

Load Metric

get it together

Also, whomever the fuck you are, stay out of this. I take my privacy seriously. This isnt extra tomatoes on a sandwich..its a bunch of clowns going into my account and fucking with privileges. I dont know what theysaw or didnt see in my account, and I sure as hell dont like people changing my info/posts. These idiots wont admit to who did what. They may be too stupid. Hell, there could be 5 admins over there. I sure dont want people taking my personal info off of there, so I want my info all removed. Those guys are shady.

Load Metric

get it together

Banned
    Load Metric

get it together

Also, whomever the fuck you are, stay out of this. I take my privacy seriously. This isnt extra tomatoes on a sandwich..its a bunch of clowns going into my account and fucking with privileges. I dont know what theysaw or didnt see in my account, and I sure as hell dont like people changing my info/posts. These idiots wont admit to who did what. They may be too stupid. Hell, there could be 5 admins over there. I sure dont want people taking my personal info off of there, so I want my info all removed. Those guys are shady.
    i dont post on skatz

but

Name:  6c463a7b4dde80f48f3ebcf2022bbc596a40331f2e6cd3aba9dcee663052a048.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  13.0 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

get it together

lol you really kept private, personal, sensitive info readily available at skatz? what does it even mean "taking my personal info off of there"?

why did you spend so much time trying to fit in at such a shady place when skatz was actually active?

Load Metric
    This guy apparently hasn't had another 6'3" blonde, fake titted tranny to take his suppressed metrosexual, midlife crisis rage out on lately. Seriously, DRK, we're going to need you to calm down.

Comments

4Dragons: not helping your case rep

El Gallo: You are sI much terrible

Load Metric
    Holy shit why are guys like him so bad at the internet?

Banned
    Load Metric
    first im sonatine, now im someone on skatz. you guys certainly have me consorting with a sordid cast of characters.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Based on your avatar, I'm calling you a n-word....but in a good type of way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

lol you really kept private, personal, sensitive info readily available at skatz? what does it even mean "taking my personal info off of there"?

why did you spend so much time trying to fit in at such a shady place when skatz was actually active?
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. Drk, were you really dumb enough to share personal shit on a site like Skatz? Even if it was in private messages. Who the fuck owns that shit hole? How many admins do they have? Sorry dude, if you are that retarded, I have no sympathy for you.
    Last edited by Muck Ficon; 10-08-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Someone tell Ms. Cherry about this thread, she might want to advertise on Skatz now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Someone tell Ms. Cherry about this thread, she might want to advertise on Skatz now.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information