Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going Head to Head With, & Bitch Slapping Some Delusional, Southern Bible Belt Hardcore Fundamentalist Christian Jesus Freaks

Banned
    Load Metric

decided to start using some nice catch phrases like 'Gods Plan' etc just to piss them off even more lol

'Our Christian Family' ??

more like the Manson Family you fucking lemming

LOL @ 'Good Day Martin'

priceless

'Curtis' apparently blocked me at this point lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

decided to start using some nice catch phrases like 'Gods Plan' etc just to piss them off even more lol

'Our Christian Family' ??

more like the Manson Family you fucking lemming

LOL @ 'Good Day Martin'

priceless

'Curtis' apparently blocked me at this point lol

Wait, did he say he won't be silenced even if that means he must murder someone? (He said take a life)

Comments

tyde: after doing 2 tours in Iraq, I imagine he's got a few 'confirmed kills' under his belt
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  bhy.JPG
Views: 609
Size:  132.0 KB

Comments

vegas1369: HOF

Load Metric
    keep this up and we might see you on liveleak wearing an orange jumpsuit

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  67.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no fight with tide. I actually admire his rebellion, rugged individualism.. He is a true American.

My only issue is that our society picks on Christian, s and Ted Cruz evangelicals but not a peep about Muslims, rev wright(liberation theology) Farrakhan, immigrants who demand to be here but spit in Americans ect, ect. So what!! if the jehovas ring my bell every week..

Load Metric
    How this thread has made me feel

Banned
    Load Metric
    What the FUCK, Morty?! I bought you that sex robot at the pawn shop, and now you're molesting dogs? That cost me sixty schmidgens, Morty. Do you... do, do you have any idea how high the markup is at those places? The defraculator they sold me didn't even defraculate. They're vultures, Morty.

If your sex robot was malfunctioning, all you had to do was give me a call. Just leave the animals alone, Morty. You'll get ticks.

Comments

anonamoose: A+

sonatine: very, very cogent

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    What the FUCK, Morty?! I bought you that sex robot at the pawn shop, and now you're molesting dogs? That cost me sixty schmidgens, Morty. Do you... do, do you have any idea how high the markup is at those places? The defraculator they sold me didn't even defraculate. They're vultures, Morty.

If your sex robot was malfunctioning, all you had to do was give me a call. Just leave the animals alone, Morty. You'll get ticks.

That's pretty dirty, Sanchez.

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Load Metric
    Nothing is less productive than bantering with religious zealots. Their brains so fucked they cant reason.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Martin you need a hobby.

Load Metric
    This is definitely normal behavior for a guy in his late 40's to engage in.

Comments

thesidedish: tyde is not normal, u are and u suck ass
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TID
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    (Be forewarned, this is a rather lengthy post)

I have to admit, I've been seriously debating whether or not to post this exchange on PFA considering the fact that poker and religion don't exactly go hand in hand, but I'm still in the mood to tell this story, so fuck it.

Please bear with me a moment while I set the stage, and make a few necessary disclaimers.

To be clear, I have an 'intermediate' level grasp of scripture, having read both Old, and New Testament cover to cover, so I can confidently hold my own in discussions or debates concerning a 'supreme being', or Christian beliefs in general.

I've always found theology in all forms to be not only fascinating, but thought provoking, and inspiring.

My own personal beliefs and convictions in terms of what truly defines 'God' have gradually evolved over the years, and would consider myself a Pantheist.

In short, the core philosophy of Pantheism is essentially the acknowledgment of 'God', but on a much more cosmic, somewhat abstract scale. A few of my fellow Pantheists include the likes of Carl Sagan, Steven Hawking, Albert Einstein, Walt Whitman, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau (among other notables)

With that said, I think it's not only absurd, but flat out comical that in this day and age, after humanity has made such tremendous strides in technology, medicine, space exploration etc, that so many cultures in this world still cling to these prehistoric, antiquated ideologies from the bible/Quran like a warm blanket.

I suppose what dramatically changed my core belief structure and perception about 'God', was after seeing images from the Hubble telescope for the very first time, and becoming fascinated with astronomy...arriving at the realization that our universe is so incredibly vast, with literally billions of other galaxies just like our Milky Way.

It dawned on me, that for the very first time in human history, we have an unprecedented glimpse into the depths of the cosmos...which in my opinion, changes everything about how we should define and interpret what 'God' really means.

Well, the proverbial shit hit the fan about a week ago on Facebook, when an old client of mine issued a bold, sweeping condemnation of all homosexuals immediately following the supreme court ruling on gay marriage...essentially declaring that they were doomed to perish in flames by the hand of 'God'.

Now obviously I'm not gay, or even remotely bi-curious for that matter. I'll never comprehend how a dude can be turned on by cock, or another dudes hairy asshole. It actually makes me want to puke even thinking about it. (although I have no objections whatsoever to hot lesbians)

But nevertheless, I'm offended and annoyed by the fact that the vast majority of the homosexual community consistently flaunt sexual fetishes with flamboyant gay parades, and cramming this 'alternate lifestyle' down the collective throats of the rest of society who could really give a flying fuck what others do in the bedroom behind closed doors.

But my personal preferences aren't really relevant in this particular context. I'm not homophobic in the least, and have a handful of openly gay friends. I've always done my best not to judge others for the most part, while accepting the reality that people will always have contrasting priorities, tendencies, and preferences when it concerns sexuality, politics, and of course, religion.

So before I post this exchange, it's probably worth noting that the OP is also an 'ordained minister' in an all black church...which makes the whole discussion (which spanned almost 3 days) even more ironic on multiple levels.

Posting screen shots with all names omitted. If there are any doubts about their authenticity, I'm happy to provide screen shots of the uncensored originals. The entire discussion is posted chronologically below along with my commentary

So without further adieu', lets get the party started....

I guess what instantly set me off lighting a raging fire under my ass cheeks, was this stomach turning reference to 'REAL' Christians (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So I busted off two verses of scripture that immediately came to mind which I felt were relevant, and as you can see, the reaction was defensive out of the gate.

___

James 4:11 in your face bitches

___

vnh Shannan lol

starts to heat up a bit now...

___

Colossians 3:11 you fucking slopes

suck on it

___

'Saints of God, listen up'

just wow lol

I did my best to be an adult, and engage in civil debate, but my patience was gone

___

His holiness the so called 'ordained minister' (who probably got his certification straight out of a fucking Crackerjack box) decided to serve up the character assaults, clearly grasping at straws

more backlash follows...

___

____

I'll post a follow up in this thread soon with plenty more of of the same lunacy, hypocrisy, and self righteous grandstanding from these nitwits.

Apparently, I'm a 'lost soul', so please pray for me in the interim

TIA

can we get these images rehosted?

tia
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This same guy got in bed with the guy he was insulting and became Trump's biggest cheerleader only a year after this post.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Nothing is less productive than bantering with religious zealots. Their brains so fucked they cant reason.
    Once again somehow in a short space of time, this poster turned into a Jesus-loving zealot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

That's pretty dirty, Sanchez.
    I know something dirtier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Martin you need a hobby.
    We need Phantom back.

Load Metric
    Please free Pockles to this thread only
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information