Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Black' NAACP leader outed as white woman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    she claims her kids are black.
    That's because they are. She's married to a black dude, they have black kids.

I don't know about jail, but I agree, she should be charged with something here considering she "advanced" her career and who the fuck knows whatever else, claiming she is something she is not. Pretty ironic that she is fighting for black rights and equality all the while stealing positions/scholarships/rewards from actual black people.

Pretty interesting topic. Just when you think you've seen it all...

Load Metric
    Is someone "black" because of their skin, or because of their race, or something else?

How does someone truly define themselves as being "black"?

She claims she is "black", but its not her race, and its not her skin color, and she had no parents or ancestors who had any "black" genes/heredity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

What a bunch of idiots.

God they are dumb.

As a reminder:

"Seriously, hail is some scarey shit because it means a tornado is close by." -herbertstemple
    LOL...winner.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I don't know about jail, but I agree, she should be charged with something here considering she "advanced" her career and who the fuck knows whatever else, claiming she is something she is not. Pretty ironic that she is fighting for black rights and equality all the while stealing positions/scholarships/rewards from actual black people.

I wouldn't say she should go to jail for lying about her race.

However, she should go to jail for the false police reports about hate crimes against her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, she should go to jail for the false police reports about hate crimes against her.
    I want to preface this with I think she deserves anything she gets. What she's done is disgusting.

However, I can't agree with the going to jail about the hate crimes.

1. She could argue that it was made against her family, who are actually minorities.
    2. Even if her claim was that it was against her, we're finding out after the fact that she is actually white. Whether or not the actions actually occurred I agree is for a court and law enforcement to decide, but if any of them did actually occur I don't think it really matters that she's actually white. There was still a clear intent of hate driven behind the actions and the thought that she was black.

Load Metric

Nope, think again. The kids are actually her two black adoptive kid brothers that she used to help portray herself as African-American.

NAACP Leader of Washington state chapter Rachel Dolezal leaned on adoptive kid brothers to help her lie about being black
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2255743

Comments

vegas1369: My apologies. You are correct. CNN said it was her kids.

Load Metric
    Black is the new white.

Shit I would have had my daughter claim herself as African American to get more scholarships as a race identity could have saved me 30k or so.

Fuckin homie bitch.

Comments

DRK Star: this is the avenue I wanted to take my question above

big dick: Fuckin homie bitch

thesparten: They have impoverished working class white people for decades nullifying hard work and sacrifice of working poor whites
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

I want to preface this with I think she deserves anything she gets. What she's done is disgusting.

1. She could argue that it was made against her family, who are actually minorities.
    2. Even if her claim was that it was against her, we're finding out after the fact that she is actually white. Whether or not the actions actually occurred I agree is for a court and law enforcement to decide, but if any of them did actually occur I don't think it really matters that she's actually white. There was still a clear intent of hate driven behind the actions and the thought that she was black.
    You're not understanding.

The hate crimes "committed" against her are thought to be fabricated. These fabrications were being investigated before it was known about her phony race, and that led to it being discovered that she wasn't really black.

It's almost certain that she filed numerous FALSE police reports about incidents which did not occur.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

The hate crimes "committed" against her are thought to be fabricated. These fabrications were being investigated before it was known about her phony race, and that led to it being discovered that she wasn't really black.

It's almost certain that she filed numerous FALSE police reports about incidents which did not occur.
    I was the one that burned a cross on her lawn.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    This chick went to Howard and did some art about the suffering of the black male. Don't think the people at the school were fooled so she took on the persona later.

Phillip Roths already got his next book idea.

Wonder who will play her in the movie.

Load Metric

Like I said I agree with you, but it's not for us to decide if those are false reports or not. It's up to the law enforcement and court system to proceed with due diligence in determining this.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Black is the new white.

Shit I would have had my daughter claim herself as African American to get more scholarships as a race identity could have saved me 30k or so.

Fuckin homie bitch.
    Let's not get carried away. Unless you have a victim complex (like this woman) or are applying to college, it's still waaay more advantageous to be white. In just about every facet of life.

If you want to talk about a historically oppressed class that has suddenly become privileged, I think that award goes to women.

Load Metric
    Name:  thepeoplevslarryflyntiwishiwasblacktshirt.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  281.9 KB

Name:  thepeoplevslarryflyntiwishiwasblacktshirt.png
Views: 745
Size:  359.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Black is the new white.

Fuckin homie bitch.
    Let's not get carried away. Unless you have a victim complex (like this woman) or are applying to college, it's still waaay more advantageous to be white. In just about every facet of life.

If you want to talk about a historically oppressed class that has suddenly become privileged, I think that award goes to women.

I mean think of it from a child's perspective too. You turn on the TV or go to see a Disney movie and what color is the protagonist? 99% chance they're white. You do see a lot more ambiguity with the like monsters and cars and shit, but for the most part growing up you see all protagonists as white kids and the only black or asian kid is a side character that's often just pushed to the side to fill a niche role so that the producer's cater to whatever audience they're marketing too (usually white kids). I mean that shit does get in the heads of kids.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about we stop.letting racist ,sexist liberals dictating race to us..

Let's.take race out of our lives..

The only people "in modern times" that insist on keeping race in our lives are the racist themselves..

Sharpton, rev Wright, Obama, Hillary etc etc..

Even moderate Hollywood liberals are starting to speak out..

It's come to.The point you can't be a liberal with a straight face.. maybe some sanity is taking over..

Comments

herbertstemple: You used liberal and sanity in the same sentence. Tough thing to do. Well deserved +1 rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    How about we stop.letting racist ,sexist liberals dictating race to us..

Let's.take race out of our lives..

The only people "in modern times" that insist on keeping race in our lives are the racist themselves..

Sharpton, rev Wright, Obama, Hillary etc etc..

Even moderate Hollywood liberals are starting to speak out..

It's come to.The point you can't be a liberal with a straight face.. maybe some sanity is taking over..

Thesparten - when you see hail coming down - what does it mean?

Comments

herbertstemple: It means Corrigan will make another stupid post.

thesparten: deflect and redirect

big dick: lol @ the two retards teaming up. we need the retard uncle for the trio!!!

ToasterOven: this is gold
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Question

She should be in prison.

More important than her falsified race is the fact that she's made over 10 false police reports in the last 5 years, alleging hate crimes which she clearly set up herself.

Glad she's getting her media comeuppance.
    Here is a recent local news report discussing the matter.
    http://m.kxly.com/news/questions-rai...eport/33512308

And because hate crimes are felony offenses, being convicted of filing a police report of one likely means a felony conviction, which would be grounds for a prison sentence.
    http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/c...ice-report.htm

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    It only gets weirder. In 2002 she sued Howard University for being mean to her because...............................she was white.

NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims
    Rachel Dolezal alleged she was victim of white discrimination
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...lawsuit-786451

Comments

smithbk: it's just beautiful symmetry

Thread Information