Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ted wells defategate yields a 243 page report and pockets in upwards of 10 mil

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ted wells defategate yields a 243 page report and pockets in upwards of 10 mil

awful

that's right..goodell paid this clown this much money to find out who took air out of the footballs...this coupled w/ the fact his evidence for his ruling was a joke. especially more so since this rule that's wasn't even enforced league wise and many do it

think about how wrong this is.............10 million for his services

Name:  image.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  21.4 KB

Comments

Sanlmar:

Benford: Looks like he sunk 5% of that 10 mil at the tanning salon!

4Dragons: that is a smart looking tie

IamGreek: def scammer look
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    In 2015 Goodell admitted that The NFL was technically not a real sport, as the outcome of each match was known in advance. The NFL's refusal to support legal sports betting in the US purposely distanced Goodell from any potential controversy.

Instead, Goodell played up the NFL's entertainment aspect, introducing various story lines around each of its stars. Huge sums were invested in creating controversy around star players. Goodell would install himself as judge, jury and appeals to assure the desired outcome. Goodell is also credited with taking unseemly legal issues (rape, domestic violence) and turning them into good versus evil subplots.

In 2016 the NFL introduced women players and simultaneously amended rules prohibiting all contact with any offensive skill position player. Obviously done to draw in women viewers it was also an attempt to stave off soccers growth. Fantasy players were hugely supportive as well.

While many are critical of how Roger Goodell has curated the NFL in recent years, supporters are quick to point out how revenues have continued to grow.

The lawsuit brought against the NFL by Vince McMahon and the WWE for brand infringement has not gone to trial yet. A settlement or merger is expected.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    goodell is going to look like an even bigger ass once brady takes this 4 game suspension to court. the 10mil wells report isn't based on any fact whatsoever.

brady will win and this whole fiasco will cost close to 20 mill for all parties because of footballs that had low air......lol

this infraction should have been small fine to the pats..but no...goodell wants to waste of time and crazy money on something so minor
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    This whole thing was negotiated away 3 months ago. When Kraft accepted the penalty on the team and said he wouldn't protest they negotiated whatever Brady's penalty was going to be at that time. My guess is Brady walks with zero suspension.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    This whole thing was negotiated away 3 months ago. When Kraft accepted the penalty on the team and said he wouldn't protest they negotiated whatever Brady's penalty was going to be at that time. My guess is Brady walks with zero suspension.
    Before I give your opinion any weight, what was your record on the Micon plea?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    more gayness. now there's a ref in charge of balls and more stupid rules/procedures that may/may not be enforced

if stupid and incorrect officiating doesn't drive you away for the nfl this lame saga should.

really think this berman dude is going to stick it go goodell and make an example of him and his collective bargaining bs. in the two other hearings he lambasted goody. would be a shock to see it any differently come tomorrow or the next day

just saw terry bradshaw's view.

From Terry Bradshaw's book "It's only a game".

"Most fans don’t know it, but before the game we would doctor the footballs that would be used. Until the season of 2000 it was up to the home team to provide twenty-four game balls to the officials for each game. A brand-new NFL football straight from the factory is not easy to throw or catch. It’s rock hard and very slippery. So in the privacy of the locker room before the game, players would take the footballs and rub them and scrub them to remove the glaze, or deflate them, then pump them up with air real big to stretch the leather. On some teams the kickers would put them through a cycle in the dryer. "

Load Metric
    The only reason the NFL is so popular and making billions of dollars is because of fantasy football.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    The only reason the NFL is so popular and making billions of dollars is because of fantasy football.
    and if gives an excuse for men to ignore their families for one sacred day of the week.

Load Metric
    Yes, before fantasy football, the sport was essentially unknown.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Yes, before fantasy football, the sport was essentially unknown.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/briangof...otball-market/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    and if gives an excuse for men to ignore their families for one sacred day of the week.
    it's amazing how many peoples lives are dictated by NFL sunday. very sad...i still lol @ goodell. how the fuck could he preside over anything in this case when he was a party to it. i really think this guy is an idiot..and the only reason he doesn't get more heat and impeached or fired his because numb-skulls continue to support the nfl and the league rakes in cash hand over foot. people should really stop following the nfl in all shapes and forms

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ the nfl

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

it's amazing how many peoples lives are dictated by NFL sunday. very sad...i still lol @ goodell. how the fuck could he preside over anything in this case when he was a party to it. i really think this guy is an idiot..and the only reason he doesn't get more heat and impeached or fired his because numb-skulls continue to support the nfl and the league rakes in cash hand over foot. people should really stop following the nfl in all shapes and forms
    I know right. It's all about Monday and Thursday night NFL.

And Saturday playoff games.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

I know right. It's all about Monday and Thursday night NFL.

And Saturday playoff games.
    so how do you feel about the super flex position?..and for the life of me i can't tell if ted wells is white or black

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TED WELLS IS GOD

Comments

thesidedish: 100% not god

Load Metric
    Delores, I had no idea what that was...

I bet sports...

I don't play fantacy football.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    TED WELLS IS WHITE?

Load Metric
    Back on topic.

I noticed one of the green rapes mentions a tanning salon.

This is well disguised negro right?

I can't find his race online.

Load Metric
    Beat me to the punch. Errr grape drink.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Back on topic.

I noticed one of the green rapes mentions a tanning salon.

This is well disguised negro right?

I can't find his race online.
    he did buy the williams sisters nyc apartment

Thread Information