Thread: can you see the beaver?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

can you see the beaver?

Of course, you see the log-rider/trapper guy at first glance. But if you look carefully, you will see a cartoon beaver emerge (with two big googly eyes, and buckteeth formed by the log-rider/trapper guy's chin

Name:  OttawaRoughRiders.png
Views: 360
Size:  6.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Of course, you see the log-rider/trapper guy at first glance. But if you look carefully, you will see a cartoon beaver emerge (with two big googly eyes, and buckteeth formed by the log-rider/trapper guy's chin

Name:  OttawaRoughRiders.png
Views: 360
Size:  6.6 KB
    I saw a beaver before reading your post.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    in order to see the beaver you might have to turn the image upside down and stare at the eyes portion of it and kind of squint your eyes. once you do this slowing turn your laptop back to the right side .

it looks kind of like chilly willy
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information