Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again: 3 more people shot in Isla Vista (college town adjacent to UC Santa Barbara)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Here we go again: 3 more people shot in Isla Vista (college town adjacent to UC Santa Barbara)

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...303363461.html

This occurred almost a year from when Elliot Rodger killed 4 people and injured various others during a suicidal rampage.

This shooting was described as a "domestic disturbance".

Nobody was killed.

Isla Vista has also seen a number of armed robberies recently.

WTF has happened over there?

Used to be a safe place when I went to UCSB in the early '90s.

Load Metric
    Students were probably selling drugs and some homies got wind of it and thought they could grab some cash. It's the 805 ese.

Load Metric
    Krypt...is this true?

Comments

Belly Buster: someone had to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This occurred almost a year from when Elliot Rodger killed 4 people and injured various others during a suicidal rampage.

Nobody was killed.

Used to be a safe place
    when I went to UCSB in the early '90s.
    I told you a long time ago what happened, California is a shit hole, The homeless,drugs,Murders and other crime etc = California #1 Shit hole in the u.s.a
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Fighting Banana Nigs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Nobody was killed.

Used to be a safe place
    I told you a long time ago what happened, California is a shit hole, The homeless,drugs,Murders and other crime etc = California #1 Shit hole in the u.s.a
    That's pretty rich coming from a Floridian. Talk about a shithole.

Comments

4BET: The sunshine state is the best, You live in Detroit? LOL

DJ_Chaps: nailed this fucking poof

Load Metric
    I'd have no problem with giving Florida to Cuba. Jesus Christ you've got some nerve young man.

Comments

4BET: You know nothing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Florida is a top 5 state to live. I can list a 100 reasons why Florida is better then California, #1. I can breath here, Cali that dirty smog is nasty, Dirty brown sky all the time, Just awful. #2 Cali housing costs, The dumb fuckers are paying 700k for a house that's worth 200k. That's all for now, 98 more reasons coming soon

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Florida is a top 5 state to live. I can list a 100 reasons why Florida is better then California, #1. I can breath here, Cali that dirty smog is nasty, Dirty brown sky all the time, Just awful. #2 Cali housing costs, The dumb fuckers are paying 700k for a house that's worth 200k. That's all for now, 98 more reasons coming soon

Plus not cold in the summer!!!!

Load Metric

Nobody was killed.

Used to be a safe place
    On behalf of all Californians, please stay away. We already have enough assholes here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

BHS:

ToasterOven: this times 100

Load Metric

Nobody was killed.

Used to be a safe place
    1/9th of the nations population lives in California. Some smart people have looked at the issues you raise, and came up with the current solutions. It's comical you would question that. Right Druff?

Comments

Dan Druff: stick to trolling garrett
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Funny but not original, I find it hard to believe someone like yourself who cry's over small issues like tomato's on the side, 5 dollar coupons etc will not address the big problems in the state you live in and pay taxes in. Lets start here, What do you think about the parole board letting this guy out?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know who this J. Gardner is, but he probably did something awful and California is probably letting him out because he "rehabilitated".

I have long said that prisons should not be for rehabilitation for serious crimes, as there are some crimes so awful that rehabilitation should not be justification for being released.

I have never said that California is perfect, but Florida is a complete trainwreck, and everyone knows it.

Load Metric
    Florida is a top 5 state to live.
    According to what exactly??? You???

I've never said anything to you about this, but you are the biggest FL homer I have ever seen, and it's beyond ridiculous.

I have lived in both states. I have been going to FL since the early 70's. I have a shitload of family that lives all over the state, and I lived in FL for 3 years in the late 80's and early 90's. The only state that I have ever traveled through that is more boring than Florida is Kansas. I have been all over the country and I would say FL would probably be one of the last places I would choose to move to.

I also lived in So Cal for a spell in the early 90's, and have traveled all over California. Simply put, there is no fucking comparison. Florida is a nice place to visit for a week, but living there blows. Just the bugs and the humidity are enough for me to say never again. Throw in the scumbags and over abundance of old people in the southern FL, and the rednecks of the north and you have a clusterfuck of shit. Add in the highly conservative nature of FL and it is a no brainer, it is definitely not a top 5 place to live. And I can back that up with data.

Florida doesn't even crack the top 35 places to live, while California has 3 of the top 10 on this list...

http://livability.com/best-places/to...s-to-live/2015

Top 10 here maybe? Nope. Ca? Yes!

http://www.moving.com/articles/ameri...est-places.asp

How about this list? No again...

http://time.com/money/3312309/mckinn...laces-to-live/

I challenge you to find one legit source that says FL is a top 5 place to live. I just searched high and low and came up empty. The only thing I found saying FL was in the top 5 of was this...

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolog...ancake/284348/

Congrats, you live in the flattest state in the country. Like I said, boring as fuck to drive through.

And yes, California has earthquakes and drought. But in FL you have the chance of hurricanes, and an abundance of sink holes. You also have cold winters that wipe out all the orange crops. It's kind of a wash IMO.

California has so much more to offer it's truly not even close. Skiing in the winter, beaches in the summer, wine country, travel destinations like nowhere else. FL has South Beach and the Everglades, and that's pretty much it.

Yes, FL has more affordable housing, but that only matters if you are living on a budget. Let's say money is no object, where do you think most people would choose? FL or CA? LOL... Only a true homer would pick FL.

Comments

BHS: #facts

gauchojake: boom

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I've never said anything to you about this, but you are the biggest FL homer I have ever seen, and it's beyond ridiculous.

I have lived in both states. I have been going to FL since the early 70's. I have a shitload of family that lives all over the state, and I lived in FL for 3 years in the late 80's and early 90's. The only state that I have ever traveled through that is more boring than Florida is Kansas. I have been all over the country and I would say FL would probably be one of the last places I would choose to move to.

I also lived in So Cal for a spell in the early 90's, and have traveled all over California. Simply put, there is no fucking comparison. Florida is a nice place to visit for a week, but living there blows. Just the bugs and the humidity are enough for me to say never again. Throw in the scumbags and over abundance of old people in the southern FL, and the rednecks of the north and you have a clusterfuck of shit. Add in the highly conservative nature of FL and it is a no brainer, it is definitely not a top 5 place to live. And I can back that up with data.

Florida doesn't even crack the top 35 places to live, while California has 3 of the top 10 on this list...

I challenge you to find one legit source that says FL is a top 5 place to live. I just searched high and low and came up empty. The only thing I found saying FL was in the top 5 of was this...

Congrats, you live in the flattest state in the country. Like I said, boring as fuck to drive through.

And yes, California has earthquakes and drought. But in FL you have the chance of hurricanes, and an abundance of sink holes. You also have cold winters that wipe out all the orange crops. It's kind of a wash IMO.

California has so much more to offer it's truly not even close. Skiing in the winter, beaches in the summer, wine country, travel destinations like nowhere else. FL has South Beach and the Everglades, and that's pretty much it.

Yes, FL has more affordable housing, but that only matters if you are living on a budget. Let's say money is no object, where do you think most people would choose? FL or CA? LOL... Only a true homer would pick FL.
    Lets start here, O RLY?

Load Metric
    I don't know who this J. Gardner is, but he probably did something awful and California is probably letting him out because he "rehabilitated".

I have long said that prisons should not be for rehabilitation for serious crimes, as there are some crimes so awful that rehabilitation should not be justification for being released.

I have never said that California is perfect, but Florida is a complete trainwreck, and everyone knows it.
    The google?

Load Metric

In case you didn't know, Most people would rather live with a threat of hurricanes then earthquakes, #1 reason being we know like a week ahead of time, Earthquakes 0 notice, I can pick all this hogwash you wrote to pieces

Load Metric
    Just can't stop thinking about

Name:  delbocavista-434.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  119.4 KB

Load Metric

In case you didn't know, Most people would rather live with a threat of hurricanes then earthquakes, #1 reason being we know like a week ahead of time, Earthquakes 0 notice, I can pick all this hogwash you wrote to pieces
    Source? Maybe it's time to back up some of your claims.

Comments

limitles: Shut up fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information