Page 822 of 2150 FirstFirst ... 32272277281281881982082182282382482582683287292213221822 ... LastLast
Results 16,421 to 16,440 of 42995

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Imagine being a white man and supporting the democratic party. How big of a self hating faggot do you have to be?
    I want all my conservative friends to know that I'm closing in on the cause of conservative delusion disorder (fact blindness) aka conservatism.

The days of needing three hours of Limbaugh and FOX News just to understand your own beliefs.
    The days of disgusted liberals freaking you out with their facts and science.
    The days of praying to supposed all powerful, imaginary beings living in the sky.
    The days of being duped by slick tongued con men may be coming to end.

I've traced the cause to some sort of childhood trauma. I suspect it may be linked to some traumatic event involving your father. Until I figure out more I urge you to get some counseling, get on some heavy psych meds and ffs stay out of the voting booth.

I'll keep you updated, if it makes you feel better I'll even pray for you.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-23-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Imagine being a white man and supporting the democratic party. How big of a self hating faggot do you have to be?
    I want all my conservative friends to know that I'm closing in on the cause of conservative delusion disorder aka conservatism.

The days of needing three hours of Limbaugh and FOX News just to understand your own beliefs.
    The days of disgusted liberals freaking you out with their facts and science.
    The days of praying to supposed all powerful, imaginary beings living in the sky.
    The days of slick tongued con men duping you into voting against your interest may be coming to end.

I've traced the cause to some sort of childhood trauma. I suspect it may be linked to some traumatic event involving your father or lack of having a good relationship w/ your father. Until I figure out more I urge you to go get some counseling, get on some heavy psych meds and ffs stay out of the voting booth.

I'll keep you updated.
    Hey retard, you know the BLM nignogs and islamists are going to call for your head as quickly as they call for mine if your party takes over and gives them control, right? It doesn't take a con man to convince me that letting a bunch of third world savages into the country en masse is signing a death warrant for all of us.

Comments

FPS_Russia: You're not well, here's a green and a hug.

MumblesBadly: You are a nignog. And deserve a red rep for your blanket xenophobic bullshit.

Load Metric
    The Freedom Caucus has left the White House and the House Republicans have cancelled their press conference. I don't see this bill passing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    I realized that I should probably clarify because a lot of people don't know what getting Snowdened means.

The reason Snowden leaked all the CIA intel was because Americans were being wiretapped without warrants through a workaround.

They had a program where on the left side they would enter a known terrorist or somebody they were tracking, on the right side they would enter all the people they had in the US that they wanted to wiretrap without a FISA warrant. The program would find if those people had any third party connections which would then under policy allow them to track the Americans without a warrant because American policy allows you to go three levels deep. So suspected terrorist/bad guy, their connections and those peoples connections.

So the real world example with Trump would be.

On the left side they would enter all the Russian hackers that they are monitoring, on the right side they would enter Trump and all his people. It would find the third party connections and as long as they existed, they could legally monitor Trump and his team and collect all his information without a warrant.

Which is what got reported yesterday, but what Snowden says is that this isn't an accidental collection but an intentional way to monitor US citizens without warrant.

So at the end of the day Trump's claim that he was wiretrapped may be technically untrue, but the spirit of his argument is probably dead on.

if memory serves, the program he objected to was collecting _all_ cell phone calls _everywhere_ pretty much and allowing intelligence agencies to pick through the collected calls once they obtained warrants, although the warrant part of the equation was murky.

because thats not as sexy as 'spying on nerds through their laptop cameras' astronomical faggots like oliver stone have ginned up his legend considerably.

trump got caught in two dragnets; the blanket observation from the NSA, and a wholly unrelated targetting of russian minigarch / Russian Business Network types doing business in trump tower.

neither of those had anything to do with the accusations trump levied, that he was targetted by a sitting president.

which was literally nothing but an infowars blog post that he immediately assumed was true because the part of his brain that does critical thought does not work.

Comments

DirtyB: Solid.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

No he did it because he knew private conversations he had were somehow leaked and reported in the New York Times in January. Then the New York Times said the information came directly from a wiretap of the Trump team.
    That didn't happen.

Once again, completely manufactured bullshit is being used to defend Trump's bullshit.

Trump spent 18 months making vague, unfullfilable promises, and unfounded accusations against Obama and Clinton. He assumed that being President would be just like running for President, but it's not.
    Except that it did and the New York Times tried to cover it up a few days ago.

Fucking facts always getting in the way.

Link

Comments

MumblesBadly: FFS! You are either an idiot or a Trump troll.

Tellafriend: Offset mumbles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Is it treason? I legit don't know. It strikes me as treason to undermine the sitting president at that time, and certainly a financial crime to circumvent laws regarding sanctions in business dealings, but is it treason to use intelligence against another candidate when you're a candidate? I'm as dumb as Trump on this if it is. It feels illegal in some way, but treason?
    Regardless of what it is or isn't, there's basically a 0% chance anyone will be charged with Treason.

Treason is the only crime described in the constitution and the barrier is intentionally set very high. So high that nobody has been convicted of it since world war 2. Adam Gadahn is the only person I know who's been charged with it since, by the Bush Administration for making Al Qaeda propaganda videos. Gadahn was killed in a drone strike before a judge could rule on whether a non-state group could count as an "enemy". Other than that, the government has been content to convict people on life imprisonment charges with much lower burdens. Remember that there's no parole in the federal system. If Robert Hanssen didn't get charged with Treason, Trump is not getting charged with Treason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen

Honestly, I don't think anyone is going to even pursue jail time for Trump unless the situation is far worse than we imagine. The goal would really be his resignation.

Not to say youre wrong but most of the people facing Treason-class charges (read: espionage) cut deals for lesser offenses in exchange for cooperation.

Also http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3...er-word-for-it

Bush's lawyer trotting out the t word now.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

That didn't happen.

Once again, completely manufactured bullshit is being used to defend Trump's bullshit.

Trump spent 18 months making vague, unfullfilable promises, and unfounded accusations against Obama and Clinton. He assumed that being President would be just like running for President, but it's not.

Link
    Did you just post a link to an article from "The Duran".....LOL.

Comments

Henry: Yes, which is why he hyperlinked it as "Link". Surprised it wasn't hyperlinked as "Totally legit source link".
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Im very curious to see how Trump deals with Wikileaks. These CIA dumps are doing manifest damage to our competitive edge in the cybers.

Comments

Henry: makes you wonder what the price of getting into office was

Load Metric
    Looks like there will be no vote tonight on that amazing healthcare bill that they know is going to pass.......
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

That didn't happen.

Link
    Here's the actual article.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/1...?_r=0&referer=

It doesn't remotely say what you or Trump claims it says. It does contain some hilarious quotes from Manafort.

They have brainwashed you so bad that you seriously have no idea what "facts" even are anymore.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pped-his-phon/

Comments

MumblesBadly: For saving me the time on the details.

Muck Ficon: You mean "The Duran" is not a credible source? Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Impeachment just isn't enough to make this right. I feel like the GOP needs to give up one of their majorities and postpone scotus hearings until after next presidential election.

Load Metric
    Impeachment just isn't enough to make this right. I feel like the GOP needs to give up one of their majorities and postpone scotus hearings until next presidential election or they can go to prison.
    yeah they'll get right on that.

Load Metric
    Impeachment just isn't enough to make this right. I feel like the GOP needs to give up one of their majorities and postpone scotus hearings until next presidential election.
    quick reminder that this schiczophrenic preferred trump over hillary, thus giving the republicans the supreme court seat that he now doesn't want filled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Impeachment just isn't enough to make this right. I feel like the GOP needs to give up one of their majorities and postpone scotus hearings until next presidential election.
    quick reminder that this schiczophrenic preferred trump over hillary, thus giving the republicans the supreme court seat that he now doesn't want filled.

only because he swallowed the jill stein cultists 'trump = hillary' equivalence meme and got gut hooked when bernie caught an L.

Load Metric
    Impeachment just isn't enough to make this right. I feel like the GOP needs to give up one of their majorities and postpone scotus hearings until after next presidential election.
    Trump will never get impeached. He will resign before that ever happens. He will throw a fit, blame the rigged system, and take his ball and go home.

Load Metric
    Is treason still punishable by death? Trumps execution ratings would be yuge!

Load Metric
    note that impeachment is virtually meaningless.

Load Metric
    oh hey quick reminder the republitards had 7 years to come up with a replacement to obamacare and chose to spend that time reading their bibles and ensuring mentally ill people can own guns.

Load Metric
    want to know what your president was doing while Team Jesus faceplanted at their first shot at governance in 8 years?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    oh hey quick reminder the republitards had 7 years to come up with a replacement to obamacare and chose to spend that time reading their bibles and ensuring mentally ill people can own guns.
    In their defense, they were planning on losing to Hillary in 2016 so they never bothered coming up with anything. Congressional Rs are feckless faggots.

Comments

sonatine: fucking welcome to cogetown, population this

Muck Ficon: :this

Thread Information