Thread: New drink coming out

Load Metric

New drink coming out

It's called "The Sandy"........... it's basically just a watered down Manhattan.

:rimshot

Too soon?

Comments

chinamaniac: too soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    It's called "The Sandy"........... it's basically just a watered down Manhattan.

Too soon?

In all honesty it's more the source in this case.......You are known for no sense of humour at all. The fact that you recognize that certain words represent a joke is a slight tip of the cap, but it's still the lowest rung of awareness.....

Stick to adding numbers and piling on after the fact you useless tit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Too soon?

In all honesty it's more the source in this case.......You are known for no sense of humour at all. The fact that you recognize that certain words represent a joke is a slight tip of the cap, but it's still the lowest rung of awareness.....

Stick with being a drunk, you are much better at that than trolling.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I understand that Muck Ficon is related to Sloppy Sonatine. Can you imagine a family get together where two people with at least a grade twelve education are more boring or completely
    humourless?..All they can offer is the price of pork or
    how many cupcakes they can ingest in one setting.

The suicide rate in this family must be extraordinarily high

Load Metric
    I understand that Muck Ficon is related to Sloppy Sonatine. Can you imagine a family get together where two people with at least a grade twelve education are more boring or completely

Load Metric
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen.../katrina-drink

With dead bodies still floating in the streets of New Orleans, a pair of Louisiana lawyers are seeking to cash in on the killer hurricane by slapping the name Katrina on alcoholic beverages. In a new filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Andrew Vicknair and Harold Ehrenberg provided federal officials with a logo--reproduced above--bearing the word Katrina, the phrase 'Get Blown Away,' and a small satellite image of the deadly storm.
    I don't think that this one ever came to fruition but it was a good idea. I would assume that any Katrina related drink would have to involve Courvoisier or Olde English.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you saying you've had your're way with you mother?

Load Metric

You accuse me of not being funny and then post that? How many drinks have you had tonight?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You accuse me of not being funny and then post that? How many drinks have you had tonight?
    Of course you're not going to get any joke........Steer me to one funny thing you've come up with....just one...

People with no funny bone are very obvious.......read you, your fagot cousin Sonafag and the completely Narcissistic Gamblebitch

Load Metric

Of course you're not going to get any joke........Steer me to one funny thing you've come up with....just one...

People with no funny bone are very obvious.......read you, your fagot cousin Sonafag and the completely Narcissistic Gamblebitch
    What exactly is funny about that joke? How is you saying "Are you saying you've had your're way with you mother?" funny? Please explain your comic genius to us. Sure it will only make sense to your alcohol soaked mind, but it will probably be pretty funny and embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I laughed at the Sandy joke

:realtalk

Load Metric

Too soon?

Solid smackdown from Les

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

What exactly is funny about that joke? How is you saying "Are you saying you've had your're way with you mother?" funny? Please explain your comic genius to us. Sure it will only make sense to your alcohol soaked mind, but it will probably be pretty funny and embarrassing.

Look, you are both dumb and incapable of understanding humour....Two huge demerits.........Honestly if god asked me whether I wanted to understand humour or calculous I would have been first inline for humour....I actually feel sorry for those gimps(barry) that dont understand comedy. I'ts foreign to me but it pops up on a regular basis.

Load Metric

Look, you are both dumb and incapable of understanding humour....Two huge demerits.........Honestly if god asked me whether I wanted to understand humour or calculous I would have been first inline for humour....I actually feel sorry for those gimps(barry) that dont understand comedy. I'ts foreign to me but it pops up on a regular basis.
    So your joke is so great, that we just don't understand it? Please elaborate and explain so we may all enjoy your cutting edge humor. Or ignore it for the 6th time because you know your joke is only funny to someone who has Aspergers or a lobotomy.

Name:  cirrhosis2.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  29.6 KB
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So your joke is so great, that we just don't understand it? Please elaborate and explain so we may all enjoy your cutting edge humor. Or ignore it for the 6th time because you know your joke is only funny to someone who has Aspergers or a lobotomy.

exactly, you don't understand......you don't understand comedy, you don't understand politics, you probably don't understand plumbing.....there are many idiots with a loud mouth.

That's you.......big mouth, small brain

Load Metric

exactly, you don't understand......you don't understand comedy, you don't understand politics, you probably don't understand plumbing.....there are many idiots with a loud mouth.

That's you.......big mouth, small brain
    That's why I am asking you for the 5th time to explain why it is so funny. Enlighten us. You won't, because you know it was fucking stupid. Explain your amazing humor or admit it wasn't even remotely fucking funny or just STFU.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen.../katrina-drink

With dead bodies still floating in the streets of New Orleans, a pair of Louisiana lawyers are seeking to cash in on the killer hurricane by slapping the name Katrina on alcoholic beverages. In a new filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Andrew Vicknair and Harold Ehrenberg provided federal officials with a logo--reproduced above--bearing the word Katrina, the phrase 'Get Blown Away,' and a small satellite image of the deadly storm.
    I don't think that this one ever came to fruition but it was a good idea. I would assume that any Katrina related drink would have to involve Courvoisier or Olde English.
    You could probably just float some olives in a hurricane and call it a day.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New drink coming out

This was the joke, a bad bartender could have coughed that up and received a .50 tip at best...........

Muck Ficon couldn't even think that horribly bad joke up by his own self (as my 3 year old would say)

Why it had to go this long idk except most people are humour deficient......it's funny to witness actuallly

Load Metric
    New drink coming out

This was the joke, a bad bartender could have coughed that up and received a .50 tip at best...........

Muck Ficon couldn't even think that horribly bad joke up by his own self (as my 3 year old would say)

Why it had to go this long idk except most people are humour deficient......it's funny to witness actuallly

its funnier to witness you run away from azzclown, coward.

Thread Information