Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=sonatine;725561]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

the assertion that their bias is somehow equal is where this becomes a problem.

fox news went to court claiming they were not beholden to journalistic standards and fucking won.

they are pariahs among educated, responsible adults.

they hit a sweet spot with you because you loathe shiftless and savage negro beasts, so i get that you're not interested in being on my side of the pitchfork here. but when fox news goes to court saying 'lol we arent even an actual news channel so suck a dick up until you hiccup' it undermines your assertions.
    My side is not as bad as your side is not a very persuasive argument IMO, even if it is true. I would also tend to agree if the MSM wasn't so partisan and agenda driven, there would have been no vacuum for right wing media to fill, and there wouldn't have been a Fox News and Rush Limbaugh at least to the extent they are, and we would all be better off for it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    is it racist for me to notice that Trump's non-white ex girlfriend looks like a quadroon at best?
    I think she is/was pretty hot.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: me 2

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

My side is not as bad as your side is not a very persuasive argument IMO, even if it is true.

Yeah and that is the crux of the issue isnt it; we need to drag your side kicking and screaming to the truth.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

My side is not as bad as your side is not a very persuasive argument IMO, even if it is true.

Yeah and that is the crux of the issue isnt it; we need to drag your side kicking and screaming to the truth.
    I don't have a side. I think picking sides is a real bad idea. Because then you just become an ideologue and it prohibits you from thinking clearly. You think just because you are an ideologue and follow a playbook that everyone else is the same. In your mind I am probably some sort of inconsistent flip flopper just because I believe Trump is a bad president AND the media's handling of him is poor.

Reminds me of a saying, "If we are all thinking alike, then no-one is thinking." I think that sums it up pretty well for both sides of the political spectrum today.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    related news, trump's fema gooftard paid a florida company 30m for tarps to act as rudimentary shelter in puerto rico.

as if i even need to say where that went....

'It is not clear how thoroughly Fema investigated Bronze Star or its ability to fulfill the contracts. Formed by two brothers in August, Bronze Star had never before won a government contract or delivered tarps or plastic sheeting. The address listed for the business is a single-family home in a residential subdivision in St Cloud, Florida.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-fema-contract

its so weird tho because who would have ever imagined that staffing essential government posts with people who absolutely hate the agencies they are hired to head up would yield these results.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I don't have a side. I think picking sides is a real bad idea. Because then you just become an ideologue and it prohibits you from thinking clearly. You think just because you are an ideologue and follow a playbook that everyone else is the same. In your mind I am probably some sort of inconsistent flip flopper just because I believe Trump is a bad president AND the media's handling of him is poor.

Reminds me of a saying, "If we are all thinking alike, then no-one is thinking." I think that sums it up pretty well for both sides of the political spectrum today.

one side voted for a guy to run the united states who'se sum experience with the government is being sued by it.

you dont seem to be on the side that finds that shocking and repulsive.

Load Metric
    The irony is that as a whole because of social conditioning 21st century white Westerners are the least racist group of humans who have ever lived in the history of human civilization, and yet we have somehow completely subverted the term so that only white people can be racist and everyone else just gets a free pass.
    you're right, of course, that members of any race can hold racist beliefs.

the part you're missing is that the racism that matters is the racism that's perpetrated by the majority (i.e., the ones in power).

minority groups being racist against white people (or whoever is in power) is just kind of laughable.

like, if a black guy walked up to a white guy and called him a "honkey" or "cracker", the white guy would just spit out his drink laughing. it's just not the same as when a white guy does it to a black guy

seriously, i'm struggling to even come up with a "racist" term for white people. like, i have to go back to the jeffersons circa 1970s to pull honkey out

Comments

Tellafriend: holy shit you are dense

The_Lurker: jewlips jr offset

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    The irony is that as a whole because of social conditioning 21st century white Westerners are the least racist group of humans who have ever lived in the history of human civilization, and yet we have somehow completely subverted the term so that only white people can be racist and everyone else just gets a free pass.

the part you're missing is that the racism that matters is the racism that's perpetrated by the majority (i.e., the ones in power).

minority groups being racist against white people (or whoever is in power) is just kind of laughable.

like, if a black guy walked up to a white guy and called him a "honkey" or "cracker", the white guy would just spit out his drink laughing. it's just not the same as when a white guy does it to a black guy

seriously, i'm struggling to even come up with a "racist" term for white people. like, i have to go back to the jeffersons circa 1970s to pull honkey out
    If this was true Trump wouldn't be president right now. Clearly a lot of (mostly white) people are not just "laughing" at the double standards you are so ok with.

Maybe rich people (of all races) are laughing because poor minorities and poor white people are going after each other over which side has more privilege, when none of them do. I doubt very many top 1%ers are showing up to march (and fight) at either alt right or BLM rallies.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    they hit a sweet spot with you because you loathe shiftless and savage negro beasts, so i get that you're not interested in being on my side of the pitchfork here. but when fox news goes to court saying 'lol we arent even an actual news channel so suck a dick up until you hiccup' it undermines your assertions.
    wrong, I hate Fox News just as much as I hate CNN. I get my news through the internet, it's almost 2018. My politics aren't influenced by racial hatred at all. I was flipped to conservatism by Ron Paul and lolbertarian "protect my weed plants from married gay couples with my guns" thinking in my early 20's. I would call myself a Republican but if you dig into this thread you'll find that I am very conflicted about Trump and I am in no way a true believer or an "alt-right" person, even if I troll and bait and post racist shit, I detest identity politics and manufactured politicized outrage and think it's ruining our country and poisoning the minds of our young people

Comments

sonatine: fair enough.

vegas1369: You are still a forum God

The_Lurker: bravo

Load Metric
    sonatine, what does it say about you when tellafriend is your biggest fan on the site

Comments

sonatine: that he has fantastic taste

Tellafriend: credit where credit is due

Load Metric

If this was true Trump wouldn't be president right now. Clearly a lot of (mostly white) people are not just "laughing" at the double standards you are so ok with.

Maybe rich people (of all races) are laughing because poor minorities and poor white people are going after each other over which side has more privilege, when none of them do. I doubt very many top 1%ers are showing up to march (and fight) at either alt right or BLM rallies.
    this did not seem to relate to my post

Load Metric
    wrong, I hate Fox News just as much as I hate CNN. I get my news through the internet, it's almost 2018. My politics aren't influenced by racial hatred at all. I was flipped to conservatism by Ron Paul and lolbertarian "protect my weed plants from married gay couples with my guns" thinking in my early 20's. I would call myself a Republican but if you dig into this thread you'll find that I am very conflicted about Trump and I am in no way a true believer or an "alt-right" person, even if I troll and bait and post racist shit, I detest identity politics and manufactured politicized outrage and think it's ruining our country and poisoning the minds of our young people

i had a lot of hope for libertarianism until it basically got taken over by the religious right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    related news, trump's fema gooftard paid a florida company 30m for tarps to act as rudimentary shelter in puerto rico.

as if i even need to say where that went....

'It is not clear how thoroughly Fema investigated Bronze Star or its ability to fulfill the contracts. Formed by two brothers in August, Bronze Star had never before won a government contract or delivered tarps or plastic sheeting. The address listed for the business is a single-family home in a residential subdivision in St Cloud, Florida.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-fema-contract

its so weird tho because who would have ever imagined that staffing essential government posts with people who absolutely hate the agencies they are hired to head up would yield these results.
    This is a terrible story, no doubt, and this reeks of massive incompetence on all fronts.

With that said, the government is awful at things like this, and it's not party specific.

Look at the firm hired to design healthcare.gov under Obama -- and the $560 million wasted on it.

Comments

varys: Smh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    watching Tine vs. Verminhead battle it out reminds me of when Chaminade plays Duke or Kentucky in that shitty thanksgiving tournament, such a brutal mismatch
    more like the generals vs the globetrotters because chaminade has at least won a few times

Diamond
    Load Metric

You lost me. Does it hurt any less?

Load Metric
    Name:  dali.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  40.4 KB

Load Metric
    YOU THINK THE GUY'S A MENTALLY ILL RETARD YET THINK HE RECEIVES TOO MUCH NEGATIVE PRESS

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
    The mainstream media has succeeded in painting Trump as a racist to the general public and also has succeeded in equating conservative white people into violent nazi thugs to every non-white under 30 in this country. It has actually damaged our nation and set race relations back 50 years

and the mainstream media knowingly did this to try to stop him from getting elected. picture is Trump and a woman he dated for 2 years, most of you probably haven't seen it because it goes against the "Trump is wacist and a nazi" reddit bullshit so many people can't see through
    you can't be serious if you don't put most of the blame on trump for huge segments of this country thinking he's a racist.

did you hear his mexicans are rapists speech or how he wanted to ban all muslims?

do you remember how he said there were a lot of good people that marched with the KKK in charlottesville?

can you tell me exactly what racial group the slogan "Make America Great Again" would appeal to? when, exactly, was america great for minorities? you don't think trump knew who he was pandering to with that?

saying he's not a racist, he's only retarded can only get you so far.

why do you think white supremacist groups view him as the messiah? what do you think they see in him that they like so much?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: they're sending their rapists

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You lost me. Does it hurt any less?
    i assume this is some gay sex reference which is probably hilarious but you lost me

Load Metric
    blake getting hecka pitchy considering his kind are taking all the opportunities from white people at great private schools and universities

Thread Information