Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Seriously... Who on the left isn't rooting for Moore to win at this point? Jones winning would actually be a loss for the Democratic party in a sense.

I just keep thinking back to Barry being so happy about Moore beating Strange. I don't even think he could have expected it to go this well.
    Someone in an earlier post asked what is wrong with America right now. I think this post encapsulates what is wrong pretty well. Americans are literally wishing for bad things to happen to America as long as they perceive it benefitting their "team" (in this case party, but it always isn't strictly along party lines) over the other side.

Everything is too divisive right now. Everyone just wants to "win" and no-one cares about what is good or right for the country and its people.

This holds true for both sides of the political spectrum.

Comments

Tellafriend: Coge

vegas1369:

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Pretty Much Sums Up Everything Perfectly Rep

big dick: nailed it

DRK Star: Sadly correct

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know Trump becoming president wasn't a good thing. But I think the last year and the next 3 could have gone a whole lot better if everyone just rolled with it and made the best of it, instead of half the country, including the MSM, trying their hardest to sabotage his presidency, and actively trying to make everything worse.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: ya bro, backing a bunch of white supremacists is cool just roll with it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fucking North Korea

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I know Trump becoming president wasn't a good thing. But I think the last year and the next 3 could have gone a whole lot better if everyone just rolled with it and made the best of it, instead of half the country, including the MSM, trying their hardest to sabotage his presidency, and actively trying to make everything worse.

This is the real problem with America right now. This both sides nonsense. Trump is literally looting the treasury out of the back door of the White House by going to one of his properties 3 days a week. All his top advisors have either been forced to quit or are under investigation. Nearly the entire cabinet is either unqualified for their post or has abused their post by cozying to industries they regulate, not to mention the private jet abuses.

Trump is putting an unprecedented strain on our institutions and democracy, but the naive are still wringing their hands over the narrative.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

This is the real problem with America right now. This both sides nonsense. Trump is literally looting the treasury out of the back door of the White House by going to one of his properties 3 days a week. All his top advisors have either been forced to quit or are under investigation. Nearly the entire cabinet is either unqualified for their post or has abused their post by cozying to industries they regulate, not to mention the private jet abuses.

Trump is putting an unprecedented strain on our institutions and democracy, but the naive are still wringing their hands over the narrative.
    Fine. He is a horrible president. He was always going to be a horrible president. Everyone who voted for him should be ashamed of themselves.

But who is benefitting from this "war" on him the MSM and Democratic Party have been Waging the last year? I don't see any positives coming from it. He literally has a mental disorder. He is a pathological narcissist. That means he cannot help himself. The attacks on him have actually reached the point where it is basically abuse of someone with a mental disorder. It is basically making fun of a retarded person for being retarded.

However, those of us who do not have mental disorders should be able to recognize this and recognize no good can come from the current back and forth.

Just my opinion.

Load Metric
    The Rapist Bill Clinton must be profoundly relieved that Hillary isn’t President during this Weinstein era

He has pretty much skated through untouched despite being the most powerful example of these crimes ever.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Rapist Bill Clinton must be profoundly relieved that Hillary isn’t President during this Weinstein era

He has pretty much skated through untouched despite being the most powerful example of these crimes ever.
    I agree. No one cares about Clinton cause there is nothing to be gained for anyone going after him at this point.

At the end of the day most sane people realize that old powerful men use their power to try to have sex with or otherwise gain influence over young attractive females and young attractive females use their sexual power over men to further their interests. It is just how humans are wired and this is how it is always going to be.

Most of the current moral panic and outrage is insincere and agenda driven. And where their is no agenda to drive people show their true feelings, which is ambivalence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I don't know. It doesn't seem to be touching Trump and his sexual assault history is similar to Clinton, with the added confession on audio tape.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Fine. He is a horrible president. He was always going to be a horrible president. Everyone who voted for him should be ashamed of themselves.

But who is benefitting from this "war" on him the MSM and Democratic Party have been Waging the last year? I don't see any positives coming from it. He literally has a mental disorder. He is a pathological narcissist. That means he cannot help himself. The attacks on him have actually reached the point where it is basically abuse of someone with a mental disorder. It is basically making fun of a retarded person for being retarded.

However, those of us who do not have mental disorders should be able to recognize this and recognize no good can come from the current back and forth.

Just my opinion.
    rofl, this is actually the harshest criticism of trump that i have ever seen.

if you feel this way, though, i’m not sure why you don’t recognize that the attacks by the press are legitimate and even necessary.

you must recognize that trump can’t become normalized.

i mean, i’m all for equal rights but it can’t become acceptable to have someone with a significant brain defect leading this country. i don’t care how funny how the midwest thinks it is

Load Metric
    the guy was literally in a twitter war with lavar ball

that actually happened

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Just my opinion.

if you feel this way, though, i’m not sure why you don’t recognize that the attacks by the press are legitimate and even necessary.

i mean, i’m all for equal rights but it can’t become acceptable to have someone with a significant brain defect leading this country. i don’t care how funny how the midwest thinks it is
    Why are they necessary? What are they accomplishing? Who is benefitting from the MSM constantly attacking Trump and all the back and forth? Strangely, I think the only one benefitting from it is him. Because nothing causes people to round the wagons and solidify their position than being under attack. So the more he is attacked, the more his base rallies around him. The "reasons" literally don't matter, because noone on either side is using reason anyways, all the decision making is emotional.

People have chosen their side. No-one is changing their mind or reevaluating their position at this point. That is just not how human psychology works.

The funniest example of this today is we hear all the stories of Muslim women from Western world who went to Syria to join Isis and become part of the Holy Caliphate (or whatever they call it). And predictably many of them just become sex slaves and are gang raped, which is a perfectly acceptable social norm for a society that is trying to emulate the "Golden Age of Islam". And then when they are liberated they are on the first flight back to the West, but instead of reevaluating their theological position, they just double down and say it was their faith that got them through their ordeal.

Load Metric

Why are they necessary? What are they accomplishing? Who is benefitting from the MSM constantly attacking Trump and all the back and forth? Strangely, I think the only one benefitting from it is him. Because nothing causes people to round the wagons and solidify their position than being under attack. So the more he is attacked, the more his base rallies around him. The "reasons" literally don't matter, because noone on either side is using reason anyways, all the decision making is emotional.

People have chosen their side. No-one is changing their mind or reevaluating their position at this point. That is just not how human psychology works.
    a news reporter should not be trying to accomplish anything except providing readers with facts. the press should not care about trying to change people's minds.

it seems we both believe trump is an unstable psychopath who says and does the dumbest shit imaginable. why would the press attempt to hide this fact?

i don't even understand what you think the press should be doing differently. not cover his mean tweets?

Platinum
    Load Metric

a news reporter should not be trying to accomplish anything except providing readers with facts. the press should not care about trying to change people's minds.

it seems we both believe trump is an unstable psychopath who says and does the dumbest shit imaginable. why would the press attempt to hide this fact?

i don't even understand what you think the press should be doing differently. not cover his mean tweets?
    If you really believe this than IMO you are very naive and don't have a very good understanding of how journalism works. I don't see myself changing your mind however, so I think we are just going to have to disagree and move on.

Load Metric
    i think i speak for everyone who graduated high school or better when i say we simply dont understand what you think journalism is.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i think i speak for everyone who graduated high school or better when i say we simply dont understand what you think journalism is.
    You understand very well the manipulation and agenda going on when it is coming from Fox News and Breitbart. But CNN and the NYT are just objectively reporting the facts. K.

Like I said before, you are an ideologue. You have chosen your tribe and have no capacity for objective, rationale thought. That is fine. That is the way many people are. In fact, this tribal ness has been highly selected for and is a big part of what has gotten us to this point where we are at. So nothing to be ashamed of.

Load Metric
    Wall Street was pretty nervous today about the imminent Trump impeachment and his inability to pass legislation.

The sky is blue mumbles. Nothing but blue sky.

Load Metric
    You understand very well the manipulation and agenda going on when it is coming from Fox News and Breitbart. But CNN and the NYT are just objectively reporting the facts. K.

Like I said before, you are an ideologue. You have chosen your tribe and have no capacity for objective, rationale thought. That is fine. That is the way many people are. In fact, this tribal ness has been highly selected for and is a big part of what has gotten us to this point where we are at. So nothing to be ashamed of.

breitbart just makes shit up or willfully allows itself to be fed agitprop from actual bad nation-state actors. fox has also engaged in lurid conspiracy peddling but by no means to the extent breitbart has. but fox literally won a lawsuit in 2014 saying it was not breaking any laws by deliberately lying. its on the record, go look it up.

if you feel the NYT and CNN are engaging in anything close to that caliber of gaslighting and/or subversion, then a) im sorry but you're obviously wrong and b) i see now why you want to shut this convo down.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

if you feel the NYT and CNN are engaging in anything close to that caliber of gaslighting and/or subversion, then a) im sorry but you're obviously wrong and b) i see now why you want to shut this convo down.
    CNN is Democrat propaganda. Fox News being GOP propaganda does not negate that.

Comments

ToasterOven: moron

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

CNN is Democrat propaganda. Fox News being GOP propaganda does not negate that.
    Get your head out of your ass.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: stupid or full of shit? I'm gonna go with stupid

gimmick:

Load Metric
    watching Tine vs. Verminhead battle it out reminds me of when Chaminade plays Duke or Kentucky in that shitty thanksgiving tournament, such a brutal mismatch

Comments

big dick: lol

Thread Information