Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Today is the 1 year anniversary of right wing intellectual superstar Andy Ngo getting hit with a milkshake and going on national tv to say it gave him brain damage

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So you think that all or most of his Portland footage is fake, staged, or misleading?

Are you really that naive?

I don't think Ngo is an angel, but you'd have to be a complete dunce to dismiss all of the different things he's exposed. Will you at least admit that the idiocy Sloppy Joe posted is a non-story?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So you think that all or most of his Portland footage is fake, staged, or misleading?

I don't think Ngo is an angel, but you'd have to be a complete dunce to dismiss all of the different things he's exposed. Will you at least admit that the idiocy Sloppy Joe posted is a non-story?
    The tweet part is a non-story. The article it refers to isn't.

"Ngo was part of an unaffiliated group of conservative news sites that unwittingly published editorials by people who don’t exist."

This happens because they don't have any journalistic standards. They don't verify shit as long as it furthers their cause. You know, the thing you do.

Portland footage is rarely fake or staged. It's is misleading. The provocation part is cut. The mass beatings by the right are cut. The planning of deliberate attacks by the right are cut. The Cider Riot incident underlines that last point.

1st amendment doesn't cover provocation. "Fighting words" i believe is the cutesy phrase.

Angy Ngo is an alt right agitator. Your defense of him seems a bit odd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

"Ngo was part of an unaffiliated group of conservative news sites that unwittingly published editorials by people who don’t exist."

This happens because they don't have any journalistic standards. They don't verify shit as long as it furthers their cause. You know, the thing you do.

Portland footage is rarely fake or staged. It's is misleading. The provocation part is cut. The mass beatings by the right are cut. The planning of deliberate attacks by the right are cut. The Cider Riot incident underlines that last point.

1st amendment doesn't cover provocation. "Fighting words" i believe is the cutesy phrase.

today's left, everyone, CNN controlled NPC idiots

Gold
    Load Metric

Pure and utter garbage. Every word of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Thank you for your contribution. No idea why you thought it was good idea to chime in without saying anything, but i guess it made sense to you. Here have participation award.

Load Metric

Thank you for your contribution. No idea why you thought it was good idea to chime in without saying anything, but i guess it made sense to you. Here have participation award.
    says the king of literally NEVER MAKING A POINT IN ANY OF HIS ARGUMENTS.

rich

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

rich
    Speaking of projecting, exactly what do you contribute to any discussion? Ever?

Load Metric

rich
    Speaking of projecting, exactly what do you contribute to any discussion? Ever?
    I contribute to your mom

Load Metric
    So, no. You've never contributed to a single discussion on this site. Just noise.

Can we get Also Yikes back? He was funnier and more relevant than both of the above subnormal mongs combined.

Load Metric
    So, no. You've never contributed to a single discussion on this site. Just noise.

Can we get Also Yikes back? He was funnier and more relevant than both of the above subnormal mongs combined.
    u mad u never make a point

Gold
    Load Metric

Andy Ngo owns your face.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Ban that useless troll.
    Get your elongated clit out of here. Take your idiot cucks with you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Ban that useless troll.
    Get your elongated clit out of here. Take your idiot cucks with you.
    Name:  5cccfba111da320f6bf91876eff30478.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  97.3 KB

Load Metric

Yea that must be it. Or you're fucking too stupid.

Since you feel like talking want to tell us why you couldn't sit with your kind in school? Guessing crickets. What's it like to be shunned by your own race?

Load Metric

Andy Ngo owns your face.

On that note, does imaginary Andy Ngo often come to own libs for you? Do you have tea parties with Andy when you run out of libs?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So is that what you picked up from the professional victim thread from a year ago? Poor Andy got hit just from disagreeing with the evil Antifa.

You have to do almost no detective work to find out what Andy is about. He's a right wing propagandist that runs with various alt-right groups that are more or less directly connected to white supremacists. He enjoys their protection for favorable coverage and hit pieces about the violent left. He carries their flag. That makes him a target. What ever immunity you get for being a journalist you lose once you start fabricating "news".
    I've been following him ever since that incident a year ago. I am not seeing any white supremacist pieces from him. He's not even white. I saw the evidence awhile back that he had some loose connection at one point to a white supremacist group. Obviously not something I approve of, and it made me think less of him personally, but most of his coverage of Antifa is factual and well-researched.

Notice that my comments are not in defense of Ngo himself, but rather about Antifa's tactics of milkshaking people (and doing much, much worse than that).

Many of those they attack do not have any white supremacist connection whatsoever.

If I went to Portland and counter-protested Antifa, do you think there's a fair chance I would get milkshaked, beaten up, or worse?
    One guy threw a milkshake, one guy got hit. And this is what's wrong/bad with the other guys, plural?
    pffft.

reign in your forum idiots....place is a fucking mess

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yea that must be it. Or you're fucking to stupid.

Since you feel like talking want to tell us why you couldn't sit with your kind in school? Guessing crickets. What's it like to be shunned by your own race?
    You’re a gaslighting propaganda spewing ideologue running cover for left wing terrorists.

Load Metric

was fun sfo

Load Metric

Yea that must be it. Or you're fucking to stupid.

You’re a gaslighting propaganda spewing ideologue running cover for left wing terrorists.
    Incidentally that's exactly what Andy does for the alt right. Well without the gaslighting. Most sane people see him what he is and none of them think they are insane for thinking that.

Load Metric

was fun sfo
    So crickets. That said i'm happy you've found an online community that accepts you. Well assuming they know very little about you.

Thread Information