Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Gringo! Gas Hits $7.59 for Regular and $8.50 for Premium

Load Metric

Hey Gringo! Gas Hits $7.59 for Regular and $8.50 for Premium

GORDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.

The town's only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south.

Gorda is located along the Big Sur coast, about 40 minutes north of San Simeon.

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

Load Metric
    LETS GO WALTER

Comments

Cerveza Fria: How that is Funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Aren’t state gas taxes a California thing?

Saw your boy Newsome is pretty much outlawing the internal combustion engine by Governors decree. Like he just woke up one morning and outlawed gas lawn mowers. What kind of government is that? Shouldn’t there be a vote or something?

I guess Newsome knows what’s best

Generators will be illegal in 2024. Given California brownouts and all that …. Lol.

Comments

country978: thats crazy!!

Load Metric
    Yeah, just read the story. California is $4.59 which is still 50% higher than what I pay and I don’t exactly live in a bastion of conservative thought.

California is fucked up.

Crude oil prices dipped below zero last year. Now $83 You think BTC was a good gamble?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    GORDA, Calif. (KABC) -- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.

The town's only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south.

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!
    It has zero to do with Biden.

You’re a lawyer, right? I hope you’re a good lawyer because you’re not a very good economist.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

You’re a lawyer, right? I hope you’re a good lawyer because you’re not a very good economist.
    Actually, it has a lot to do with Biden. And he said the Buck stops with him. LOL

Gold
    Load Metric

Actually, it has a lot to do with Biden. And he said the Buck stops with him. LOL
    I agree at this point it has a lot to do with Mr Biden. He cancelled the big pipe line and made inflation worse, no? Are these the highest prices since 2008?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I agree at this point it has a lot to do with Mr Biden. He cancelled the big pipe line and made inflation worse, no? Are these the highest prices since 2008?
    No

The printing presses started in early 2020.

That incomprehensible avalanche of money is working it’s way down through the economy. Oil is just another commodity. Of course, supply chain issues but let the economy address that not Central Government. Things got fucked up enough with the Fed.

Biden needs to stay out of it.

Comments

country978: seems we're in for trouble

Load Metric
    Whether gas goes to $10 or a $1, I think all Americans realize Biden is completely senile. I have no idea who is running the country, but I agree with the strategy of hiding him in his room, he is a fucking senile old coot and an embarrassment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Whether gas goes to $10 or a $1, I think all Americans realize Biden is completely senile. I have no idea who is running the country, but I agree with the strategy of hiding him in his room, he is a fucking senile old coot and an embarrassment.
    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL, AND SENILE.

Load Metric
    Every single thread ends in Covid or Biden but if that’s your wish ….

I skimmed a story that compared th total number of interviews recent Presidents Obama, Trump and now Biden have held with the press. Biden had maybe 10 so far as I recall - far fewer than any of the others.

Pretty discouraging concrete confirmation that he is being “managed”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I skimmed a story that compared th total number of interviews recent Presidents Obama, Trump and now Biden have held with the press. Biden had maybe 10 so far as I recall - far fewer than any of the others.

If you don't think the guy is senile, that is up to you. I see a bumbling idiot. But he is 80 and way past his life expectancy so its not his fault. But he is clearly senile which is why his whole life every day is scripted. The issue I have is even before he was senile he was widely joked by many in the Senate as extremely dumb. So you have senility on a dumb person which is the max on the Richter scale and far as a loon. Like I said, I am glad he is relegated to his room most days, it helps the psyche of the country knowing we don't have to see a weekend and bernies incarnation everyday.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How much does gas cost in Antarctica? I imagine its pretty expensive, shipping and whatnot. Blame that on Biden?

It takes a lot of money to get anything to remote areas.

Load Metric

If you don't think the guy is senile, that is up to you. I see a bumbling idiot. But he is 80 and way past his life expectancy so its not his fault. But he is clearly senile which is why his whole life every day is scripted. The issue I have is even before he was senile he was widely joked by many in the Senate as extremely dumb. So you have senility on a dumb person which is the max on the Richter scale and far as a loon. Like I said, I am glad he is relegated to his room most days, it helps the psyche of the country knowing we don't have to see a weekend and bernies incarnation everyday.
    Reread these highlighted sentences. Sometimes I confuse you with the Garret - the guy with a head injury.

I am not glad he is being relegated to his room. There is some serious international shit happening that will not be easily turned corrected. Frankly, I see conflict. Our diplomatic relations with China is an absolute failure.

We need a leader to represent us internationally and stay the fuck out of our economy.

Load Metric

Reread these highlighted sentences. Sometimes I confuse you with the Garret - the guy with a head injury.

I am not glad he is being relegated to his room. There is some serious international shit happening that will not be easily turned corrected. Frankly, I see conflict. Our diplomatic relations with China is an absolute failure.

We need a leader to represent us internationally and stay the fuck out of our economy.
    You know how to rectify this failure with China? Have the House begin a third impeachment on Trump.

Load Metric
    Anyone reacting to gas prices as an indictment on whomever is president is a fucking moron cuck puppet with zero understanding of things.

Comments

Sanlmar: ‘Merica

Walter Sobchak: This is correct
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The president can do things that can effect gas prices…but barely.

Bought gas today, it was $2.93

Load Metric

You know how to rectify this failure with China? Have the House begin a third impeachment on Trump.
    How would impeaching Trump do anything? Better yet, do you really think you are being ironic or remotely funny?

Put down the crack pipe.

Load Metric

How would impeaching Trump do anything? Better yet, do you really think you are being ironic or remotely funny?

Put down the crack pipe.
    you've lost your fastball. remind me a little of jack morris towards the end.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Wow, a Jack Morris reference

Kuntmissioner: Sanl is Nolan Ryan

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Load Metric

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN!!!

And your even worse Walter. What the fuck did you lefties think was gonna happen we had energy independence under Trump. First day in office that senile fucker shuts down the keystone pipeline among other projects and is now repeatedly sucking OPECs dick to pump more oil and they’re laughing at his ass. Higher fuel prices are the leading drive of the inflation even the media can’t fucking ignore anymore and is now upsetting poor Jen Psaki bombs because it’s not just Peter Doocy on her ass about Biden’s failings. Increase fuel costs cause all prices to go up because well hey shit has to get from point A to Point B. I saw premium at $4.00 here in AZ the other day. Fuck Joe Biden and his bullshyt.

Thread Information