Load Metric
    San check out weed and tilray

Insane. Im back into canopy weed at 50 and almost want to sell again

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    San check out weed and tilray

Insane. Im back into canopy weed at 50 and almost want to sell again
    Don't forget CRON. The call options went bananas today for tilray & Cron. Probably another huge pop at the open.

Load Metric
    Sold weed at 60.

I'm getting deep into Shopify. They are going to run cannabis sales in Ontario and they are schmoozing the weed companies as we speak. We are only online sales until next year so I can only imagine their bottom line is going to look very good in Q4.

Namaste may have something to say about it. It's going to double up here in a hurry, get in before you're shut out.

Betting on stoners, what can go wrong?

Load Metric
    Sold weed at 60.

I'm getting deep into Shopify. They are going to run cannabis sales in Ontario and they are schmoozing the weed companies as we speak. We are only online sales until next year so I can only imagine their bottom line is going to look very good in Q4.

Namaste may have something to say about it. It's going to double up here in a hurry, get in before you're shut out.

You were asking about Tilray privately.

Guys were texting me about SHOP and Tilray relentlessly. I was always busy and I usually kneejerk dismiss ideas that are not my own. It’s a weakness that cost me money here.

I wrote an anecdote about working with a guy who was watching his SHOP calls throughout the day. I just gave him an attaboy but regrettably passed.

Don’t get caught up in the fundamental stories like Constellation brands. That beverage makers want to purchase these companies because they don’t want to be left behind in the THC infused beverage market or whatever.

These are just huge momo plays. Traders are just gaming the price. You gotta have a great feel cause volatility kills sometimes. You gotta watch it constantly and breath in every move. I just haven’t done it.

Fuck fundamentals ... it’s price price price

You’ve killed it in this space dating back a long time ago.

Can’t follow everything and there is a different path for everyone. That’s what makes the game so great.

Keep it up kid.

Load Metric
    Sold weed at 60.

Namaste took a nice fall this afternoon. We'll resume the uptick on Monday.

Load Metric
    IPO tomorrow (RIV) TSXV

a friend said to fill my boots??

5k i will have a go

Canopy Rivers Corp. is coming to market riding a wave of elevated investor enthusiasm. The cannabis investment and operating platform promises to be, in our view, among the most exciting and best-structured RTOs or IPOs to list in 2018. We dive further into what makes Canopy Rivers such an appealing value proposition for investors, and provide other pertinent details.

Unlike most cannabis listings, Canopy River is not a licensed producer, biotech or ancillary device maker. The company works collaboratively with Canopy Growth to identify strategic affiliations seeking financial and/or operating support within the Canopy Growth group of companies. The net result is an ecosystem of complementary entities operating throughout the cannabis value chain.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Oh NOW all of you are on the marijuana train, huh.

Coke hopped on board with Aurora and their stock is up 50% in the past month.

YOURE WELCOME.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tilray been moving like a dot com stock in 1999. Friend who exclusively trades options made over 1 million USD playing it this month. Uncle Sam is happy. I made $0.

I think she will reverse tomorrow based on one key indicator: the biggest bad luck person I know in stocks asked me about Tilray about 2 hours ago. Stock is up 18 after hours, probably reverses sometime tomorrow or even before market opens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Tilray been moving like a dot com stock in 1999. Friend who exclusively trades options made over 1 million USD playing it this month. Uncle Sam is happy. I made $0.

I think she will reverse tomorrow based on one key indicator: the biggest bad luck person I know in stocks asked me about Tilray about 2 hours ago. Stock is up 18 after hours, probably reverses sometime tomorrow or even before market opens.
    Up 50% after hours. Just nuts.

Gold
    Load Metric

Make that 2 million in profits. In 2 weeks! Wow. Shocked the sucker hasn't been halted.

Load Metric

Make that 2 million in profits. In 2 weeks! Wow. Shocked the sucker hasn't been halted.
    It dove down to 185 in a massive sell off, then now is back to 231 and holding.

Definitely .com like, will be interesting to see where it goes.

Load Metric
    Peter Thiel-Backed Fund Hits the Jackpot With $12 Billion Tilray Stake

Of course. With all due respect FPS, the world is the PayPal Mafia’s playground.

Barry Bonds didn’t hit this many home runs. It’s the most amazing thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Peter Thiel-Backed Fund Hits the Jackpot With $12 Billion Tilray Stake

Of course. With all due respect FPS, the world is the PayPal Mafia’s playground.

Barry Bonds didn’t hit this many home runs. It’s the most amazing thing.

$265. Every few hours I refresh to remind myself how I had some early on and sold for a quick gain that day.

I know Schadenfreude is for others, but can it also be for taking delight in my own pain? Or is there another word I should use to describe this?

EDIT: $296

EDIT : Back to $270

Anyone care for a game of roulette?
    Last edited by simpdog; 09-19-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Load Metric
    That close, Simp, is why you never regret booking a scalp.

Being a parasite is honorable work in uncertain times.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    IPO tomorrow (RIV) TSXV

a friend said to fill my boots??

5k i will have a go

Canopy Rivers Corp. is coming to market riding a wave of elevated investor enthusiasm. The cannabis investment and operating platform promises to be, in our view, among the most exciting and best-structured RTOs or IPOs to list in 2018. We dive further into what makes Canopy Rivers such an appealing value proposition for investors, and provide other pertinent details.

Unlike most cannabis listings, Canopy River is not a licensed producer, biotech or ancillary device maker. The company works collaboratively with Canopy Growth to identify strategic affiliations seeking financial and/or operating support within the Canopy Growth group of companies. The net result is an ecosystem of complementary entities operating throughout the cannabis value chain.
    update i guess i was a little early.

TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2018 -- Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSXV:RIV) (“Canopy Rivers” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that effective at the opening of the market today, September 20, 2018, the Company’s subordinated voting shares will begin trading on the TSX Venture Exchange (the “TSXV”) under the ticker symbol “RIV”.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I'm -$500 on RIV right now, thanks Baron.

Tilray starting to come back down to earth. Bouncing around in the 120's today.

Namaste starting to rise back up, I still think we see $5 before Christmas. It was added to the Weed ETF HMMJ.

Load Metric
    Bump

Load Metric
    CRC been a peach past couple months. From 48 to 28 to 50 to 38 and crashing hard. Down 300k since last Thursday. Paper loss but my anus is still gaping and bloody. Still wouldn't be surprised if it's 70+ year end.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    CRC been a peach past couple months. From 48 to 28 to 50 to 38 and crashing hard. Down 300k since last Thursday. Paper loss but my anus is still gaping and bloody. Still wouldn't be surprised if it's 70+ year end.
    I traded it quickly and made a few Benjamins after you mentioned it. But I don’t understand it’s sudden rise. Why are you so heavy in it ?

Load Metric
    Ive recently bought some nwl vig khc ete fgp f nymt google ipay on this weakness. Really like nwl
    Here for long term hold and appreciation. Will prob add to my visa tomorrow.

Thread Information