Thread: So Johnny called me

Load Metric

So Johnny called me

He said andrew killed Versace cuz vers gave him aids. I believe that, it wasnt like the rebecca shaeffer case where obsessed fan killed her. Donatella seems like a cunt. I was on phone with him for 2 hrs 10 mins. If u can talk that long entertained its coge. The vodka and baileys is a booster. Catch the grismelda story tomorrow lifetime. Sans kirk skeletor pervert douglas.

Comments

sonatine: super coge

Load Metric
    He wants us to move back to key west, which is doable but last time he was there he nose caved in from coke. So i decline, not against getting conversion type van if either or both are alive when i retire and chillindown there inthe winter. Surely he will be too old for coke by then. Shirley i will still be on the vodka. Betty white attributes her age 96 to hotdogs and vodka so im halfway there.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    FREE KILGORE TROUT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    U guys should be a tag team imo

Load Metric
    She is free, but it will cost u

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    She is free, but it will cost u

U THINK I GIVE A FK??

Load Metric
    Well pay it make,her free ffs. Drunk gnite.

Comments

thesidedish: DEFINATELY CANNED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was like two buildings down from Schaeffer exactly two weeks before she was murdered.

I was 17 years old at the time and had met a girl off a BBS, who lived there. Back then, you couldn't see anyone's pic, so meeting was a leap of faith.

At first it was a super-pleasant surprise. She was extremely hot, definitely the hottest girl I had met from that BBS -- even from going to the public meet-ups.

Unfortunately she was extremely bitchy and started laying into me in the middle of the date for being "too nice" (lol). I wasn't even being an asskisser or complimenting her, or anything like that. She just tried being bitchy to me as some kind of weird test, I didn't engage with her, and she took that as me being too nice, and got even bitchier.

Decided the whole thing was an incredible fail, dropped her back home after about 2 hours, and never called her again. She was totally different in person than on the phone, where she was nice and sweet.

Was actually the first bad first date of my life, so I took it pretty hard. All other first dates I had up until then were positive experiences, so I got to expect that as the norm.

Then 2 weeks later Schaeffer got murdered by that weirdo, and they showed the location, and I was like, "WTF I was just there 2 weeks ago!!"

I forgot about it fairly quickly, because I started talking to another girl from there about 4 days later, one whom I had met in person before at one of those parties, and that first date went really well.

Load Metric
    Wheneve r its a very cold winter all the frozen nigs want to go south, but in reality, 3 of 4 seasons are heaven, so sufferin thru 3 mos is worth it. Anywhoo admitted someone today and we have to determine orientation meaning month day year where ur are at and when i asked him the season he said flu season was so fucking funny. Love the elderly, u young nuts suck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I was like two buildings down from Schaeffer exactly two weeks before she was murdered.

I was 17 years old at the time and had met a girl off a BBS, who lived there. Back then, you couldn't see anyone's pic, so meeting was a leap of faith.

At first it was a super-pleasant surprise. She was extremely hot, definitely the hottest girl I had met from that BBS -- even from going to the public meet-ups.

Unfortunately she was extremely bitchy and started laying into me in the middle of the date for being "too nice" (lol). I wasn't even being an asskisser or complimenting her, or anything like that. She just tried being bitchy to me as some kind of weird test, I didn't engage with her, and she took that as me being too nice, and got even bitchier.

Decided the whole thing was an incredible fail, dropped her back home after about 2 hours, and never called her again. She was totally different in person than on the phone, where she was nice and sweet.

Was actually the first bad first date of my life, so I took it pretty hard. All other first dates I had up until then were positive experiences, so I got to expect that as the norm.

Then 2 weeks later Schaeffer got murdered by that weirdo, and they showed the location, and I was like, "WTF I was just there 2 weeks ago!!"

I forgot about it fairly quickly, because I started talking to another girl from there about 4 days later, one whom I had met in person before at one of those parties, and that first date went really well.
    Uhhh, split... You gonna let Druff in on what that girl was actually meaning when she was saying he was "too nice", why she was being bitchy, and how it wasn't in any way a "test"?

I'm guessing you're likely too busy, so I'll have someone else handle it...

Comments

Dan Druff: ugh
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information