Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Say what you will about Tydepoker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Sorry about the grammer, im on my phone.

Its hard for me to type paragraph long diatribes on an Android.

I know it's hard for celebrities to take criticism or insults, but i am only stating facts. We all know you from your stunning appearances on espn and 60 minutes. Im not trying to insult a well known poker player and someone that always gets talked about on the internet.

Every time i see a video of you i wonder if you were heavily vaccinated as a kid?
    Okay, I will forgive your "grammer".

You keep ignoring my question about who you were on DD, and why you are hiding under a new screen name.

My 60 Minutes appearance was so "bad" that three other studios called me in subsequent years to appear in their documentaries/shows about cheating in online poker. I guess I just didn't play well to the illiterate dropout crowd. Good to know.

Is English your first language?
    It was pun intended, i thought you would be sophisticated enough to realize that, but i guess being an idiot savant only goes so far.

I'm sure you turned down all those opportunities, i don't blame you, with your talent i wouldn't settle.

How about you answer my questions?

How many dupes do you have on pfa?

And why do they all attack marty?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay, I will forgive your "grammer".

You keep ignoring my question about who you were on DD, and why you are hiding under a new screen name.

My 60 Minutes appearance was so "bad" that three other studios called me in subsequent years to appear in their documentaries/shows about cheating in online poker. I guess I just didn't play well to the illiterate dropout crowd. Good to know.

Is English your first language?
    It was pun intended, i thought you would be sophisticated enough to realize that, but i guess being an idiot savant only goes so far.

I'm sure you turned down all those opportunities, i don't blame you, with your talent i wouldn't settle.

I've never had any dupes used to attack Marty, and the few dupes I made here have very few posts. None have been used to troll other people. In fact, I haven't posted under a dupe here in a long time.

Now I've answered your question. So why are you hiding on a new name and trolling like a coward?

So far you've offered "it's a pun" and "it's hard to type on my phone" as an excuse for your embarrassing illiteracy, even though phones tend to correct bad spelling, rather than cause it. But that's okay. Lots of people with low IQs lead productive lives, and I'm sure you're doing your best.

Load Metric

I've never had any dupes used to attack Marty, and the few dupes I made here have very few posts. None have been used to troll other people. In fact, I haven't posted under a dupe here in a long time.

So far you've offered "it's a pun" and "it's hard to type on my phone" as an excuse for your embarrassing illiteracy, even though phones tend to correct bad spelling, rather than cause it. But that's okay. Lots of people with low IQs lead productive lives, and I'm sure you're doing your best.

Lol ok grammer nazi.

Tall, pot bellied, balding old men, with a severe case of assbergers, who have to bribe ex high school prom queens to stay with them, also live productive lives...or so i hear.

You win druff, you got the bmw, the used to be semi hot chick you fantized about as you were taking showers, a healthy (or so i think) son, whirl wind excursions through discounted cruises, im sure you will add on to it....

I gotta run

Maybe when im in vegas you can teach me how to spell properly and how to spin a seat cover

Comments

rum dick: "fantized"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lol ok grammer nazi.

Tall, pot bellied, balding old men, with a severe case of assbergers, who have to bribe ex high school prom queens to stay with them, also live productive lives...or so i hear.

You win druff, you got the bmw, the used to be semi hot chick you fantized about as you were taking showers, a healthy (or so i think) son, whirl wind excursions through discounted cruises, im sure you will add on to it....

I gotta run

Maybe when im in vegas you can teach me how to spell properly and how to spin a seat cover
    Still afraid to say who you are.

Got it.

There are some great adult education centers in Austin, if you're interested. PM for details.

Looking forward to hearing you call into radio, because I'm sure you'll come off really well and not embarrass yourself at all.

Comments

Jayjami: Insulting my alma matter neg rep.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff is such a masochist to make this mintjewlips dupe account for himself.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    mintjewlips = vaughnp

Comments

sonatine: UH OHHHHHHHHHH

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Mintjewlips for thread MVP

HOW SAD IT IS TO WATCH YOU PANDER TO THIS ABSOLUTE ZERO OF A POSTER.

Load Metric

Look at this guy, listening to every word I say for 7 hours per week on the radio show just so he can regurgitate it back on the forum like a champ.

Hey, genius, let me let you in on a little secret. Quoting my own stories back to me in my own forum isn't insulting me. I share these with everyone for the entertainment factor. In some cases, like the credit card bonus whoring, I share them in order to help people make a few extra bucks, without any stupid affiliate links or anything where I would gain fom sharing.

Last year I took 4 vacations. One was to 3 islands of Hawaii where we stayed in a beautiful ocean-view suite in each place. Another was to Miami and Key West. Another was a 2-week, 1-way road trip through California, Oregon, and Washington. Another was a cruise through New England and Canada. I didn't see many Caesars properties in these places.

All of this, and my entire lifestyle, is despite not having a job for the past 13 years.

So keep up the pathetic hating and trolling. I can feel the jealousy with every word I read, especially anything involving poker, where you can't stop whining about how it's all about luck. BTW, you never answered. How much did you lose lifetime playing poker?

I also have to imagine that you probably represent the Lollipop Guild if you're comparing me to "lurch" when I'm 6'2".

Lol

If i looked like you im sure id have to take my significant other to 4 different parts of the world too, just so she could forget she was in a relationship with a balding out of shape schmuck.

I wasn't insulting you, i was merely "regertating" it. So if you feel i was insulting you then it shows how you view your own life.

I love your show, i tune in every chance i get. Its so horrible its funny. Like when you make a hacky joke and play the laugh track, because you know its not even hacky its just not funny at all, just makes me laugh. Or when you are interviewing someone and you ask them a question, and let them talk for 3 seconds then proceed to answer it for them. Or the way you cut off brandon, just lol. I do more laughing at you then with you.

Oh and im not a "professional poker player", what ever that is, but if i had to guess im probably even lifetime. I only played leisurely. Lately its been bad, had to take a break.

Different parts of America. Not the fucking world.

But when his lad gets a little older, I would hope Druff takes the opportunity to enrich him by visiting different cultures around the world.

It will decrease the chances of him growing up to be a self-entitled little cunt. (not a slur towards you or your boy, Druff)
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Don't get me wrong, I like Druff and Druff knows I like Druff but mintjewlips is fucking GOD.

If I were a faggot I'd make love to his anus.

Comments

tyde: Mintjewlips laying it down like a boss

zealanddonk: "if" rep

Load Metric

Comments

Pooh: The anus part? I knew it!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like Druff and Druff knows I like Druff but mintjewlips is fucking GOD.

If I were a faggot I'd make love to his anus.
    It's gettin Freudian in here!

Just stick with a green rep.

Comments

Pooh: Every post you make literally belongs in the hall of shit.

rum dick: lol

The_Lurker: atta boy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Lol

If i looked like you im sure id have to take my significant other to 4 different parts of the world too, just so she could forget she was in a relationship with a balding out of shape schmuck.

I wasn't insulting you, i was merely "regertating" it. So if you feel i was insulting you then it shows how you view your own life.

I love your show, i tune in every chance i get. Its so horrible its funny. Like when you make a hacky joke and play the laugh track, because you know its not even hacky its just not funny at all, just makes me laugh. Or when you are interviewing someone and you ask them a question, and let them talk for 3 seconds then proceed to answer it for them. Or the way you cut off brandon, just lol. I do more laughing at you then with you.

Oh and im not a "professional poker player", what ever that is, but if i had to guess im probably even lifetime. I only played leisurely. Lately its been bad, had to take a break.

Different parts of America. Not the fucking world.

But when his lad gets a little older, I would hope Druff takes the opportunity to enrich him by visiting different cultures around the world.

It will decrease the chances of him growing up to be a self-entitled little cunt. (not a slur towards you or your boy, Druff)
    I will be taking the family to Europe, including your lovely country, within the next few years.

It has been a long 25 years since I last visited and met Colonel Fabersham.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Looking forward to the trip report from Europe where you complain about everything

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Its at the 4:46 mark

Fucking hilarious
    I'm not picking sides here, just posting a historical throwback.

I consider those battles over with.

Comments

Indyrick: lol

Load Metric
    Even Druff has to admit that's funny.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    mintjewlips = vaughnp
    My grammar/spelling has never been that poor, even when shitfaced drunk posting.

Comments

Sanlmar: Legends don't hide

rum dick: your hair is poor (blatant revenge rep)

Load Metric
    its obviously vaughn

Comments

rum dick: obviously

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Something tells me that Mintjewlips is Azzclown. Could this be possible?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Good guess

Obv Todd has been scouring over his IP logs to pinpoint his location

I personally think mint is just a long time lurker who is finally just fed up with Rainman's bullshit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Its at the 4:46 mark

Fucking hilarious
    I'm not picking sides here, just posting a historical throwback.

I consider those battles over with.

HOF

Thread Information