Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DD seemes to be officially DD

Load Metric

DD seemes to be officially DD

Just noticed that the front page of Shooting Off has threads that are 9 days old.
    Sad really, but I suppose Micon has nobody to blame but himself.

Just came by to wish Druff and any others good luck in the WSOP.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    How was that radio show of his last night?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Chardon View Post
    Just noticed that the front page of Shooting Off has threads that are 9 days old.

Seen you on WPT, surprised you didn't shout out to your goat.

Easy on the beer, you must be pushing 230 brah. GL to you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

?

Is my sarcasm meter off? That was Charder, Hugh I thought was like a guy in his forties in Cali, right?

Load Metric

notsureifserious.jpg

he's not charder you twink

Load Metric

Lay off the man-spackle. It's rotting your brain.
    I'm not Charder.

GL to you too.

Load Metric
    Micon will run DD into the ground before he shuts it down. He makes around 50-100 in ads per show. For 90 min shows that's a pretty good payoff given he spends no prep time. As long as ad money coming in he'll be fine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Micon has run DD into the ground and he'll never shut it down. He makes around 50-100 in ads per show. For 90 min shows that's a pretty good payoff given he spends no prep time. Because something's got to pay for the penny slots.
    FYP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Micon has run DD into the ground and he'll never shut it down. He makes around 50-100 in ads per show. For 90 min shows that's a pretty good payoff given he spends no prep time. Because something's got to pay for the penny slots.
    FYP
    I will post a new thred there check it out, I have somthing good in mind!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Whatever, I can't be responsible for remembering 6 years worth of users across 6 forums.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    To Micon's defense, Black Friday basically ruined his site. It's not the fact members defected. It's the fact no new members are coming in. Seriously, how many new members have come on board lately on any of the forums?

Personally I have tried to bring new members to the forums with out of the box posts. I can only do so much and I am getting tired.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    To Micon's defense, Black Friday basically ruined his site. It's not the fact members defected. It's the fact no new members are coming in. Seriously, how many new members have come on board lately on any of the forums?

Personally I have tried to bring new members to the forums with out of the box posts. I can only do so much and I am getting tired.
    Name:  Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif
Views: 1348
Size:  980.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    How was that radio show of his last night?
    All silent as Micon was too "busy" with wsop--it's pretty obvious he'd rather be elsewhere gambling rather than taking dd seriously. He must think he can set his business aside whenever it's convenient for him and it will still prosper. GL on that...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good to see your on top of things HUGH....you only made the exact same post a few weeks ago on DD and then gave a backhanded compliment to Micon and Martha.....

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Load Metric

Steve-O
    RealChaser
    Templar
    Hottshot74

Just a quick few off the top of my head that are new forum people and post here.... Probably atleast a couple dozen, plus a bunch who were never active over there that are very active here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Steve-O
    RealChaser
    Templar
    Hottshot74

Just a quick few off the top of my head that are new forum people and post here.... Probably atleast a couple dozen, plus a bunch who were never active over there that are very active here

not sure about Realchaser but I doubt the other three are new to this world.....new forum....new screen name.......

ala HenryHighbrow/literally

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Steve-O
    RealChaser
    Templar
    Hottshot74

not sure about Realchaser but I doubt the other three are new to this world.....new forum....new screen name.......

I can only speak for myself.

I lurked on DD for about a year and a half, use and post with the same screen name and was a bit more active later on during the radio chat (time permitting). Posted very little on most forums. I felt that the most posters (new posters) got flamed more than necessary on DD. Seems like DD was into a lot more into the forum drama, not really into that but I will follow it to some extent. Plus all the BC in almost every thread.

I like this site much better to post feel like there is more control with Druff as an admin and there is no battling between admins. I hated two plus two, I think I posted once or twice it felt to big. It's got good strategy stuff to read and NVG, plus, I would be more into strategy if it was posted more on this site. Again, I am not into getting flamed on strategy so I don't post on 4 for that reason.

I like the fact that it's PFA, since I hate poker frauds and scams and shit. Obviously, I have $ on FTP, waiting to see the outcome and have heard shit (e.g. Bots, collusion, etc) going on online and I had been playing more online so wanted to follow more info. Figure this site would be in the know and more on top of things as Druff seems passionate about the topic. Plus, I like the various pools and fun stuff. I am into that sort of stuff (Hockey, golf, poker pools, etc). Also, I don't have to download another poker site, even though the PFA one is a crappy one it's easy to play on for the freeroll during radio.

Agreed, I like the fact that this site is new has a new community feel to it even though it's all mainly DD'ers. Even though there have been bugs I do like the software, it's more intuitive. I also liked listening to both Druff and Drexel on DD radio, preferred listening to them vs Micon. I don't even read posts over on that site anymore.

PS.. The other new posters mentioned are much better, I am still finding my way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshott74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I lurked on DD for about a year and a half, use and post with the same screen name and was a bit more active later on during the radio chat (time permitting). Posted very little on most forums. I felt that the most posters (new posters) got flamed more than necessary on DD. Seems like DD was into a lot more into the forum drama, not really into that but I will follow it to some extent. Plus all the BC in almost every thread.

I like this site much better to post feel like there is more control with Druff as an admin and there is no battling between admins. I hated two plus two, I think I posted once or twice it felt to big. It's got good strategy stuff to read and NVG, plus, I would be more into strategy if it was posted more on this site. Again, I am not into getting flamed on strategy so I don't post on 4 for that reason.

I like the fact that it's PFA, since I hate poker frauds and scams and shit. Obviously, I have $ on FTP, waiting to see the outcome and have heard shit (e.g. Bots, collusion, etc) going on online and I had been playing more online so wanted to follow more info. Figure this site would be in the know and more on top of things as Druff seems passionate about the topic. Plus, I like the various pools and fun stuff. I am into that sort of stuff (Hockey, golf, poker pools, etc). Also, I don't have to download another poker site, even though the PFA one is a crappy one it's easy to play on for the freeroll during radio.

Agreed, I like the fact that this site is new has a new community feel to it even though it's all mainly DD'ers. Even though there have been bugs I do like the software, it's more intuitive. I also liked listening to both Druff and Drexel on DD radio, preferred listening to them vs Micon. I don't even read posts over on that site anymore.

PS.. The other new posters mentioned are much better, I am still finding my way.

Yeah I wouldn't doubt that most people here feel the same to a degree....looking for some straight shooting minus the old school crap.

Joining NWP when I did was a gauntlet so I learned from that. Anything that moved weird got stomped on until proven unslimy. You had to fight for your right....

In a way I believe the same should apply to newbies, if you can't hack it you probably don't belong. However a lot of the old school has since retired to diaper downs so who cares.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshott74 View Post

Thread Information