Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2826

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    just a heads up if you plan on just hanging out in here 'rebutting' my shit posts about tsla, you might find that emotionally unrewarding.

i dont trade stocks, i trade futures. im having fun watching the poster boy for an actual cult of retards obliterate the greatest accrual of wealth in the history of our species.

i literally might buy a model s regardless for road trips.

Comments

devidee: What you need to trade is them double stuffed for dem theeeeeeeeeeein ones.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    just a heads up if you plan on just hanging out in here 'rebutting' my shit posts about tsla, you might find that emotionally unrewarding.

i dont trade stocks, i trade futures. im having fun watching the poster boy for an actual cult of retards obliterate the greatest accrual of wealth in the history of our species.

i literally might buy a model s regardless for road trips.
    I don't own the stock. I would actually advise anyone to cashout if they are currently long...pretty sure Elon will dump a bunch of stock after this big bounce.

Comments

sonatine: sage advice

Load Metric
    RIP tech

Name:  4F25F2E3-3772-44CE-A50A-9F36121DD011.png
Views: 355
Size:  871.7 KB

Comments

Entropy: Written by Chat GPT

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/GoldTelegraph_/status/1617700634937159680

https://twitter.com/QTRResearch/status/1615685413498245123

daily, i hope your right that this will be a slow roll over decades, but i don't see it that way. i see pain. shortly. i also see you in here San.

tick, tock.

Load Metric
    [ holds up a picture of QTR and holds up a picture of a right wing bipolar weirdo larping as a psyop ]

corporate wants you to list the differences between these two pictures.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    [ holds up a picture of QTR and holds up a picture of a right wing bipolar weirdo larping as a psyop ]

i honestly don't follow your point. please use a different vernacular. a simpler one if necessary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

i honestly don't follow your point. please use a different vernacular. a simpler one if necessary.
    QTR is a far right bipolar weirdo.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    it currently costs more to drive an EV 100 miles than a fucking normie car.

https://jalopnik.com/driving-100-mil...n-i-1850031874

Load Metric
    it currently costs more to drive an EV 100 miles than a fucking normie car.

https://jalopnik.com/driving-100-mil...n-i-1850031874

Load Metric

meh, i tend to agree with what they both say, call me what you will.

Load Metric

When you weaponize the dollar the world seeks to avoid getting shot.

Load Metric
    The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) produced an interesting analysis this month looking at how moving certain buckets out of consideration for reductions made the challenge of cutting spending that much more difficult. To balance the budget without increasing revenue — mostly meaning taxes — you’d need to trim the federal budget by 26 percent over the next decade. If you exclude defense or veterans programs from cuts, you need to eliminate a third of what’s left. Take out Social Security and Medicare, too, and suddenly you have to cut basically everything. (Sources: crfb.org, washingtonpost.com, italics mine)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

When you weaponize the dollar the world seeks to avoid getting shot.

apropos of our conversation:

5. Eurointelligence:

The BRICS countries will discuss plans for a common currency at their summit meeting in August, announced Sergey Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minister, yesterday. This format could challenge the US dominance in finance and trade, but as the history of the euro shows, there is a limit to how far this can go.
    The term BRICS was created in the early 2000s, referring to the economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. Initially this group reference was created to attract investors to the then still-developing countries. But it later developed a life of its own. Since 2011 the four countries have hold regular meetings on trade and mutual support. Together they represent 42% of the world population.
    What unites them now is a desire to challenge American hegemony in finance and trade, and to circumvent sanctions. As tensions between the west and China increase and become irrevocably hostile with Russia with its economic sanctions and diplomatic cut-offs, the two want to find an alternative to the dollar……
    Maybe the BRICS will succeed. They are the largest group amongst those mulling alternatives, and they are getting organised. Over the past years they have held talks with some Middle Eastern actors and developed a Brics Plus format for new members to join. BRICS Plus offers countries alternatives when it comes to trade, energy, and now also finance. The institutionalisation is still weak, and India still opposes the push to give it an anti-Western face. But there is momentum happening. There are already 12 states lined up to join the group. Iran is one of them. Turkey, Saudi Arabia and UAE have expressed their interest in joining, according to the Middle East business media Albawaba.
    A reserve currency would challenge Western dominance more directly. There are also plans to strengthen the role of the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) as well as the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). This would constitute a move away from the IMF and the World Bank for most of the BRICS members, especially China. How far this could go depends mainly on China. (Source: eurointelligence.com, albawaba.com)

Load Metric
    The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) produced an interesting analysis this month looking at how moving certain buckets out of consideration for reductions made the challenge of cutting spending that much more difficult. To balance the budget without increasing revenue — mostly meaning taxes — you’d need to trim the federal budget by 26 percent over the next decade. If you exclude defense or veterans programs from cuts, you need to eliminate a third of what’s left. Take out Social Security and Medicare, too, and suddenly you have to cut basically everything. (Sources: crfb.org, washingtonpost.com, italics mine)

There are two facts that nobody wants to hear

1. It doesn't matter what the rich are taxed. There aren't enough of them to move the needle on a 3-4 Trillion dollar budget. If they want to increase tax receipts (not “revenues” Bernie or Liz) it has to come from the middle class.

2. The only way we can handle a 30+ Trillion debt is through steady and semi significant inflation. We have tax receipts of of 3.5T a year. We need to inflate so tax receipts go to 7-8-9T a year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

There are two facts that nobody wants to hear

1. It doesn't matter what the rich are taxed. There aren't enough of them to move the needle on a 3-4 Trillion dollar budget. If they want to increase tax receipts (not “revenues” Bernie or Liz) it has to come from the middle class.

2. The only way we can handle a 30+ Trillion debt is through steady and semi significant inflation. We have tax receipts of of 3.5T a year. We need to inflate so tax receipts go to 7-8-9T a year.
    MLB happily dishes out 13 yr $400m contracts cause they know this. Bargain with inflation factored. An entertaining example of long range financial planning

Load Metric
    two words;

robot tax

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Tesla shorts feasted all of last year. And they are getting raped in 2023. Anyone bagholding should take some off the table. Elon is gonna dump stock into this pump.

Comments

sonatine: this guy called it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jason DeBolt who famously slept in his car while working at Google to buy as much Tesla stock as possible has sold his house to buy more shares. He got 600k over asking.

https://twitter.com/jasondebolt/status/1618716587963588608

Thread Information