Thread: let me light this firework out of my butt + other musings

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

let me light this firework out of my butt + other musings

the other musing is that i did something smilar to this while in middle school when i wasn't torching ants with a magnifying glass. i was way into fireworks and would rob money from my mom's purse to get them. i thought it would be cool to attach bottlerockets to one of theose mass produced sky rockets that are pretty lame. so i carefully got a piece of string or a bread loaf twizzler to hold them together. i completely surrounded the skyrocket with prolly over 6-8 bottle rockets. i thought i was smart for not using tape. so i get them how i wanted them. i then rolled all the fuses together to get 1 big fuse...lol

after this was done it weighed it down and since i was on the side of a hill the bottle i had them in would not stand up without help. so being the smart dude that i am i decided to hold the bottle wth my left hand and light it with my right. sounds like i plan, right? well, i did not take into account that the fuses for the bottle rockets while being almost the same length as the other one was, they lit and burned much faster than the skyrocket. well after i lit the fuses, the ones from BR took off more quickly and since it was weighed down by the skyrocket they couldn't take off. so they fucking backfired into my left hand with sparks/flames. these were the upgraded bottle rockects with report, so they had a whistle as well. after all the sparks hit my hand at the same time it scorched my hand i dropped the bottle and turned my head the other way, and when the sky rocket eventually lit it took off like a bowling ball going into the woods.

i got up embarassed and freaked out. i did not tell my parents but my hand was burnt and raw.

Name:  9Z8i5.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  43.9 KB

i was obv smarter than JPP though

Last edited by mulva; 04-12-2018 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    more musings

just wanted to let the forum know i have around 100 tee shrts with designated group use.

i have my tee's that i wear as tee's with no printing of them. most of these are plain colors without writing on them. some do say a few things though.

then i have my tee's that i wear as undershirts that are colored. these are usually proper fitting tee's that say stupid shit on them. some of them were purchased off of clearance racks that nobody wanted. i have an angry birds star wars one and a regular show haters gonna hate one. some of them were gifts as well. i even snagged one from my lady that was a gift to her from her girlfriend that says "will sell husband for wine" imagine the gay jokes they made amongst themselves on that stupid shirt.

then i have some of those thin plain white undershirts that you buy in a package of 3 or 5.

i also have t shirts i sleep in. these are usually ill fitting larger ones that haven;t been used as rags yet.

moving on. i have t shirts that i cut into half tee shirts. i do this because i do not like to wear short sleeve polo type shirts without an undershirt, and since it's really hot in the summer cutting off more then half works well and cuts down on sweat.

i also have tee shirts that i wear to cut the grass and do yard work. these are usually on their way out and are really close to the rag group.

lemme see if i'm missing any.......i think that does it
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Just make sure you get your Kentucky Derby picks right. We are counting on you as a forum. Please start official thread soon. TIA.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Please stop getting so drunk you forget which screen name you post on. TIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Just make sure you get your Kentucky Derby picks right. We are counting on you as a forum. Please start official thread soon. TIA.
    my fireworks story as a kid and my t shirt story is pure entertainment. not that i care but i fucking deserve off the charts green rep for both of them.

as for my derby horses.. the field is basically set for the most part, but post position will not come out for weeks.

the horse i like you can bet in vegas right now for 8-1 and i believe that to be fair price. like i said, we don't know the post yet but the horse is on a very short list of potential winners. i really don't know it it will be higher at 8-1 but it could be lower.

this horse has a warp speed move like the uss enterprise........the horses name is audible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    my fireworks story as a kid and my t shirt story is pure entertainment. not that i care but i fucking deserve off the charts green rep for both of them.

as for my derby horses.. the field is basically set for the most part, but post position will not come out for weeks.

the horse i like you can bet in vegas right now for 8-1 and i believe that to be fair price. like i said, we don't know the post yet but the horse is on a very short list of potential winners. i really don't know it it will be higher at 8-1 but it could be lower.

this horse has a warp speed move like the uss enterprise........the horses name is audible

Get an official thread going. This is a gambling site ftr.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i should really get paid for my KD analysis. it's that good

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Just heard Bob Baffert has a horse named Justify in the Derby, and is the favorite.

Thread Information