Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is madison cawthorn literally retarded?

Load Metric

is madison cawthorn literally retarded?

apparently these are real:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like i 100% assumed i was just getting gut hooked by a dumb meme but i cant actually find any evidence that thats the case.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    great thread, take it to REDACTED fatso

Comments

splitthis: Another terrible evil left thread….surprise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    great thread, take it to REDACTED fatso
    You saying Daly, China and Druff saw this before it was posted here?

Comments

dwai: lol

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Oh you mean the other REDACTED.

All congressmen are brain injured Sonatine.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    He’s a Trumper, of course he’s retarded.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    He’s a Trumper, of course he’s retarded.
    it is awfully retarded.

Load Metric
    Honestly, as a teacher, I can say his grammar is slightly above average for an American adult, but the bar is pretty low.

Comments

country978: thanks for being a teacher!!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wait, Madison is a dude? That was gonna be my daughters name.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Wait, Madison is a dude? That was gonna be my daughters name.
    You’re safe, still way more common as a girl’s name AFAIK.

However she would have to share a name with this prominent retard.

Load Metric
    He’s not retarded at all and any modicum of research would reveal what the issues are. He was involved in a brutal car accident in 2014 which left him with a Traumatic Brain Injury as well as needing to use a wheelchair as a result. He actually bombed out of college due to his issues in 2016 with barely passing grades mostly Ds. Honestly he probably shouldn’t be in Congress but given the stupidity of some other members thinking Guam would turn over in the middle of the ocean among other stupid shit meh… leave the guy alone.. there are legit reasons why he is how he is. I will add I don’t understand why he would be hand writing notes on his printed stationary. It shouldn’t be beyond his ability to use MS Word and worse case he should have an administrative admin to type up and print things for him to sign. This is a whole lot about nothing

Comments

country978: thanks for that info

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    He’s not retarded at all and any modicum of research would reveal what the issues are. He was involved in a brutal car accident in 2014 which left him with a Traumatic Brain Injury as well as needing to use a wheelchair as a result. He actually bombed out of college due to his issues in 2016 with barely passing grades mostly Ds. Honestly he probably shouldn’t be in Congress but given the stupidity of some other members thinking Guam would turn over in the middle of the ocean among other stupid shit meh… leave the guy alone.. there are legit reasons why he is how he is. I will add I don’t understand why he would be hand writing notes on his printed stationary. It shouldn’t be beyond his ability to use MS Word and worse case he should have an administrative admin to type up and print things for him to sign. This is a whole lot about nothing
    I'll take Madison.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    He’s not retarded at all and any modicum of research would reveal what the issues are. He was involved in a brutal car accident in 2014 which left him with a Traumatic Brain Injuryas well as needing to use a wheelchair as a result. He actually bombed out of college due to his issues in 2016 with barely passing grades mostly Ds. Honestly he probably shouldn’t be in Congress but given the stupidity of some other members thinking Guam would turn over in the middle of the ocean among other stupid shit meh… leave the guy alone.. there are legit reasons why he is how he is. I will add I don’t understand why he would be hand writing notes on his printed stationary. It shouldn’t be beyond his ability to use MS Word and worse case he should have an administrative admin to type up and print things for him to sign. This is a whole lot about nothing
    Pretty compelling argument for retardation here, lol team retard

Comments

Gordman: I was thinking the same

Pablo:

Sheesfaced:

gimmick:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Just wanted to remind everyone that tine belongs to the party of compassion.

Comments

country978: not anymore

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I'll take Madison.

I used to think that this was absolutely real. I used this as a good example as to why there should be term limits so certain people aren't repeatedly elected.

Then I started to realize that this guy quite likely had some serious deadpan humor that fooled alot of people, including myself. He still might not be a smart guy, but i think he was smart enough to fool alot of people as to how dumb he supposedly was.

Im kind of (but not kind of) surprised that tgull of all people, with his massive intellect and ability to make millions even while browsing an 8th tier poker forum hasn't figured this out yet.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: Lol sick cope

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    He’s not retarded at all and any modicum of research would reveal what the issues are. He was involved in a brutal car accident in 2014 which left him with a Traumatic Brain Injuryas well as needing to use a wheelchair as a result. He actually bombed out of college due to his issues in 2016 with barely passing grades mostly Ds. Honestly he probably shouldn’t be in Congress but given the stupidity of some other members thinking Guam would turn over in the middle of the ocean among other stupid shit meh… leave the guy alone.. there are legit reasons why he is how he is. I will add I don’t understand why he would be hand writing notes on his printed stationary. It shouldn’t be beyond his ability to use MS Word and worse case he should have an administrative admin to type up and print things for him to sign. This is a whole lot about nothing
    Then your ignorant fucksticks. Mental retardation is something somebody is BORN with dipshit. What happened to him was a Traumatic Brain Injury ya know when somebody suffers a severe head injury like a lot of our military vets have done over the years. Are they retarded because they got severely injured some tot he point they can’t talk or even care for themselves because that’s the logic your using here. I have a marine friend who suffered a TBI has a shunt in place due to it has a seizure disorder all thanks to the Her service in the USMC. She has memory issues. She can’t write worth a shit handwriting wise and yes she gets
    Confused sometimes. That doesn’t make her any less a person and she’s not retarded anymore then this Congressman is. Again is he capable of doing the job he was elected to?? My opinion probably not but again we’ve got some legit likely low mental IQ folks in Congress already… and the IQ normal target is a max of 70 and must be diagnosed prior to age 18 with a missing of all standard milestones for intellectual development and previously shown to have learning and comprehension of basic concepts either delayed or missing.

Load Metric
    Fair enough. But he is obviously less than a functioning adult between the ears. By contrast, Biden has a few verbal gaffes due to his speech impediment, nothing even remotely this bad, and everyone says he is “senile.” Be consistent.

Load Metric

Then your ignorant fucksticks. Mental retardation is something somebody is BORN with dipshit. What happened to him was a Traumatic Brain Injury ya know when somebody suffers a severe head injury like a lot of our military vets have done over the years. Are they retarded because they got severely injured some tot he point they can’t talk or even care for themselves because that’s the logic your using here. I have a marine friend who suffered a TBI has a shunt in place due to it has a seizure disorder all thanks to the Her service in the USMC. She has memory issues. She can’t write worth a shit handwriting wise and yes she gets
    Confused sometimes. That doesn’t make her any less a person and she’s not retarded anymore then this Congressman is. Again is he capable of doing the job he was elected to?? My opinion probably not but again we’ve got some legit likely low mental IQ folks in Congress already… and the IQ normal target is a max of 70 and must be diagnosed prior to age 18 with a missing of all standard milestones for intellectual development and previously shown to have learning and comprehension of basic concepts either delayed or missing.
    Since you’re such a retard expert, was Trump born retarded or did he get hit in the head?

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

1marley1:

Walter Sobchak: Retard expert

sonatine: one shot, one kill
    Last edited by Jayjami; 10-05-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I'll take Madison.

I used to think that this was absolutely real. I used this as a good example as to why there should be term limits so certain people aren't repeatedly elected.

Then I started to realize that this guy quite likely had some serious deadpan humor that fooled alot of people, including myself. He still might not be a smart guy, but i think he was smart enough to fool alot of people as to how dumb he supposedly was.

Im kind of (but not kind of) surprised that tgull of all people, with his massive intellect and ability to make millions even while browsing an 8th tier poker forum hasn't figured this out yet.
    Actually, that is not the case. He was completely serious, and everyone began mocking what a dope we was, and his office quickly put out a statement that he was just kidding the next day. Since he has never demonstrated this deadpan humor you allude before or after, it's safe to assume he is a certified dummy.

Load Metric

Thanks for the retard breakdown, retard expert.

Yes, your friend is retarded and given the IQ threshold it's likely you are too. GL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information