Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is Five Guys Underrated?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I maybe mentioned this already but I am surrounded by renowned fast foot joints. The one that get’s little respect but is my favourite is Arby’s. Their Greek Gyro is unbeatable unless you hit a Greek restaurant

Load Metric
    The World’s Most Expensive Burger Has Wagyu Beef, Beluga Caviar—and Costs $6,000

There are also white truffles, Iberico ham and a sauce made with a Macallan single malt.

It starts with ground A5 Japanese Wagyu beef and chuck short ribs. It’s then topped with white truffles, Paleta Iberico Bellota ham, onion rings with Dom Perignon in the batter, Beluga caviar and king crab. All of this is between two halves of a saffron gold-leaf bun that also has some Dom in it. Even the condiments are luxe, as the “Golden Boy” is served with a barbecue sauce that counts Kopi Luwak coffee and Macallan single malt whiskey.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: holy shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I maybe mentioned this already but I am surrounded by renowned fast foot joints. The one that get’s little respect but is my favourite is Arby’s. Their Greek Gyro is unbeatable unless you hit a Greek restaurant
    Of course you go to Arby’s, it’s the best restaurant in Canada.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I rarely hit a fast food joints (not good for the body), but I want to see how fat I can get in the shortest amount of time to understand you fat fucks.

Is being fat bi-partisan?

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Going by the last photo of Jayjami he likes his food a lot !

Crowe Diddly: Fat is maybe more regional than political

Jayjami: Jayjami is 5’10, 165, with a little belly

Load Metric
    The meat is bland AF and their way overpriced. I’m not a fan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    THEY HAVE THE MEATS

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The World’s Most Expensive Burger Has Wagyu Beef, Beluga Caviar—and Costs $6,000

There are also white truffles, Iberico ham and a sauce made with a Macallan single malt.

It starts with ground A5 Japanese Wagyu beef and chuck short ribs. It’s then topped with white truffles, Paleta Iberico Bellota ham, onion rings with Dom Perignon in the batter, Beluga caviar and king crab. All of this is between two halves of a saffron gold-leaf bun that also has some Dom in it. Even the condiments are luxe, as the “Golden Boy” is served with a barbecue sauce that counts Kopi Luwak coffee and Macallan single malt whiskey.

Kopi Luwak...is that the coffee that is brewed with beans shitted out by cats?

Comments

TheXFactor: Yes. Your coffee ain't shit until the coffee beans have been eaten, digested by an animal and shitted back out. Then made into a delicious coffee.

Silver
    Load Metric
    About complaints about portions being too big for ADULTS, Disney has a KID'S meal that has a HUGE burger and a HUGE mound of fries. Disney admitted they get lots of complaints from Parents. MOST People would assume the Parents' complaints are that the food portions are way to big for their Children, which is a reasonable assumption, but the complaints are shockingly, that this HUGE KID'S meal isn't enough for their child! O.O. WTF?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In Regina, mecca of fast food joints. I rarely participate but there is a Fatburger joint close to a Five Guys who I have deemed the best fast food burger experience.

Feel the need to compare.

Also got a Popeyes a half block away but fried chicken is the best no matter who makes it. Just not doing fried chicken until they tell me I have six months left

Load Metric
    I cooked some Beyond Meat fake burgers on the grill yesterday and I still feel sad.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: gecmis olsun my friend

Load Metric
    i feel like this is a vancouver business but hands down the best i ever had. cooked on a griddle IMO is better than grill.
    Name:  Unknown-1.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  10.1 KB
    http://www.verasburgershack.com
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    i hit a kfc drive thru at like 10 45 am this morning doing errands for an a la carte thigh and one biscuit and honestly its still great its still great people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    i hit a kfc drive thru at like 10 45 am this morning doing errands for an a la carte thigh and one biscuit and honestly its still great its still great people
    Like I said fried chicken beats any fast food experience. So good it's dangerous

Load Metric
    It's obviously better than the typical national chain trash, but in relation to price it's pretty much garbage and nowhere near the level of say peak Whataburger 1990-2010ish. I say peak because they too have a noticeable and increasing decline since expanding/being bought out, it's seriously not at all the same product. But yes, overrated trash which was never highly rated outside of the area they originated from in the first place. Freddy's is another chain I'd bet on long term more than Five Guys.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    It's obviously better than the typical national chain trash, but in relation to price it's pretty much garbage and nowhere near the level of say peak Whataburger 1990-2010ish. I say peak because they too have a noticeable and increasing decline since expanding/being bought out, it's seriously not at all the same product. But yes, overrated trash which was never highly rated outside of the area they originated from in the first place. Freddy's is another chain I'd bet on long term more than Five Guys.
    It's a fools game. Anyone with half a brain could produce a similar or better product at home. But a lot of people are lazy fat slobs and think the meal deals are plus ev.
    It's mainly fat sugar and salt sold at a somewhat pleasing price

Suckers

Load Metric
    look at old cracker ass vaughn bringing up freddys but sleeping on yung culvers do you hate cheese curds and america also vaughn?

Load Metric
    the thinking whataburger was good thing will tip you off that hes a rube though its just texas pride folks and its hard to let go of

Load Metric
    the thinking whataburger was good thing will tip you off that hes a rube though its just texas pride folks and its hard to let go of
    Whataburger is still decent at some locations, but it was once great. And I've had Culver's as recently as three weeks ago. Better than Five Guys but not really that special, though they do routinely have fountain sodas that are in the running for the best you'll ever have. The only chain that comes close to that level of consistently elite fountain drinks is Chick-fil-A.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Whataburger is still decent at some locations, but it was once great. And I've had Culver's as recently as three weeks ago. Better than Five Guys but not really that special, though they do routinely have fountain sodas that are in the running for the best you'll ever have. The only chain that comes close to that level of consistently elite fountain drinks is Chick-fil-A.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can get a superior burger at almost any decent pub/restaurant but they will charge even more than one of these fast food chains. And the kicker is you can do the same at home for half the price. It's not like a wheel alignment. You have all the tools and you'll get it right on the second or third try at least.

I'm Gordon Ramsey and I approve of this message

Thread Information