Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Leave DanDruff alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Here's the facts Searles. Posting my personal info wouldn't do any damn good for you. I'm not fireable. I'm not afraid if somebody knows my address or phone number. I really couldn't care less. It would be the principle of it to me. You literally couldn't do anything that could take a dime out of my pocket because obviously you know what my business is and it isn't exactly a brick and mortar where you could affect it in any way. I'm 41 and could retire tomorrow and make 100k a year from my investments. Could you? You're an employee scrub who hasn't figured out life yet. You're an argumentative know it all prick who gets his jollies fucking with people online. We're similar that way except I did figure out life quite a few years ago. Lannister will never figure it out. We're actually the same poster if you ignore my rep being triple yours because I've donated to four freerolls.

Oh you're richer than me? Yeah, I already said that.

All other points still stand

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: .
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh, I am disappointed in you.

I really thought I was the only one with your personal info, and I sure as hell didn't give it to anyone.

Now you say that you may have sent him some money (on Paypal?) using your real name? Seriously? jsearles of all people???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pooh, I am disappointed in you.

I really thought I was the only one with your personal info, and I sure as hell didn't give it to anyone.

Now you say that you may have sent him some money (on Paypal?) using your real name? Seriously? jsearles of all people???

I never sent searles any money. He's pretending he has my info. I've been begging him to post it for the past hour and he's being a huge pussy.

Escrow the original bet you offered, then we can do this if you want to.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: .
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    ITT: funny video started out 9.8/10

Thread now has aids. I'd prefer reading one of sonatine's erotic stories.

Comments

jsearles22: couldnt agree more

Load Metric
    I know there are posters here who don't like Pooh but anybody who says, let alone continually says, he killed his father for an inheritance when he actually had the misfortune of having to watch him die of cancer is a POS.

Comments

big dick: yep I agree 100%

varys: Yep

MumblesBadly: Didnt know the backstory till now. Confirms for me that jsearles is really a jasshole.

rum dick: yikes
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Don't disagree. I'd actually like to learn of what happened to Joshua and Justin part 8.

Load Metric
    'Escrow'

A word used and threatened on several million occasions on this site.

Druff. Can you confirm How many times 'both parties' have shipped monies in a pre arranged bet during the 4 year history of pfa?

Have two hard cocks ever touched helmets before?

An answer off the top of your head will do.

Comments

Pooh: i can tell you at least once and two goats were purchased with the proceeds.

big dick: another gem

rum dick: thread winner
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    'Escrow'

A word used and threatened on several million occasions on this site.

Druff. Can you confirm How many times 'both parties' have shipped monies in a pre arranged bet during the 4 year history of pfa?

Have two hard cocks ever touched helmets before?

An answer off the top of your head will do.

POTY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Druff now deletes them.

So be glad you were here to enjoy them when they were allowed.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So, how long does it take to come up with a semi-believable story to clear up the "misunderstanding" between Animosity/WindsorLockwood/Lannister & china?

Or are we all just supposed to forget about it because jsearles22 changed the subject by getting into an e-fight & dick swinging contest with Pooh?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    So, how long does it take to come up with a semi-believable story to clear up the "misunderstanding" between Animosity/WindsorLockwood/Lannister & china?

Or are we all just supposed to forget about it because jsearles22 changed the subject by getting into an e-fight & dick swinging contest with Pooh?

THIS

I despise people who screw over others, but its even worse when they admit it and have no remorse. You need to repay China and apologize for your fuckery.

Comments

gauchojake: ScambleBot

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric

Yeah...I'm a little surprised given the overall theme of this website that the owner hasn't issued some sort of ban or ultimatum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Yeah...I'm a little surprised given the overall theme of this website that the owner hasn't issued some sort of ban or ultimatum.
    No need for all that. Ban me up. I check threads on here about once a month and almost always when jsearles texts and says he has you all riled up. Place has been awful for years. I'll go ahead and bow out now.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Scamming snaggletooth extra chromosome looking motherfucker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

No need for all that. Ban me up. I check threads on here about once a month and almost always when jsearles texts and says he has you all riled up. Place has been awful for years. I'll go ahead and bow out now. :Laterfag
    Why don't you just explain what happened. It was years ago. Were you just a dumb immature kid and thought it'd be fun? We've all been there and done stupid shit in our lives.

Load Metric

No need for all that. Ban me up. I check threads on here about once a month and almost always when jsearles texts and says he has you all riled up. Place has been awful for years. I'll go ahead and bow out now. :Laterfag
    Pretty weak. I always liked "Animosity" back in the day and never knew why you stopped posting under that name. Surprised and disappointed to now see why.

So now you are basically admitting that you stole $250 from China and would rather just "bow out" than make things right. Seriously, doesn't this weigh on your conscience at least a little bit? $250 is such a small amount to save face with a community you've been a part of for so long. Makes it seem like this is easy for you to write off because this is more than likely a drop in the bucket in a long list of wrongdoings by you.

Banned
    Load Metric

How can you be so fucked up, that you would make ZERO effort to make this right?

Do the world a favor, and draw yourself a warm bath, get in and open up your veins.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm not understanding what's going on here.

Either you stole $215, or you didn't.

If you stole it, why aren't you paying it back now? Just because you feel like being an asshole and that you can get away with it?

If you didn't, tell us the story.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, what exactly was the point of jsearles' big reveal?

That "Lannister" was actually a smal-time scammer who has been hiding from the community for years?

Okay, you got us. We didn't suspect that. Great job. It's a lot to be proud of that your best friend intentionally ripped someone off here for $215.

jsearles, how do you feel about what Lannister did to China?

Comments

The_Lurker: THIS^^^^^^^^

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Chaps Shoots coming soon?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, what exactly was the point of jsearles' big reveal?

That "Lannister" was actually a smal-time scammer who has been hiding from the community for years?

Okay, you got us. We didn't suspect that. Great job. It's a lot to be proud of that your best friend intentionally ripped someone off here for $215.

jsearles, how do you feel about what Lannister did to China?
    Given the level of intelligence displayed by Searles and his lackey over the years, it's safe to say that Lannister being outed was an unintended consequence to their semi-humorous video.

Comments

jsearles22: 2 things. Your sentiment is obv retarded. And its not even original to you. Clearly I knew what was happening here you dumbass; I even posted the older video to make it easy for you guys
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information