Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Florida Lottery Corner! :D

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I have a strong feeling that your box stinks worse than your lottery picks.

You are so crude and crass and disgusting..
    For the love of all that is holy please stop playing the lottery.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I have a strong feeling that 1217 Box or straight Pick 4 is coming up VERY soon.
    Why are you mean to Karen?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    WALTER PLEASE STOP THE BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE

Comments

dwai: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    #KARENNATHANMATTERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Thank you. Walter is a disgusting Poster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Thank you. Walter is a disgusting Poster.
    And proud of it

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    I played 311 for both draws yesterday. 301 and 110 showed up. Drats. I have a strong feeling that 311 box or straight is coming up within a week. Too bad I can't play 311 today as I will be getting a few dollars tomorrow or Monday.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut up Karen. No one cares.

Load Metric
    I played 311 for both draws yesterday. 301 and 110 showed up. Drats. I have a strong feeling that 311 box or straight is coming up within a week. Too bad I can't play 311 today as I will be getting a few dollars tomorrow or Monday.
    I love the lottery. It is a great way to tax the stupid and the poor. When we voted for it in California, we were promised the best schools in the country. Look at us now!

Comments

dwai: lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    I have a very deep feeling that either 863,813, or 311 straight or box Pick 3 is coming up within four weeks. If neither of them show up, I will pledge $100 to Dan in a month from now unless something REALLY bad happens to me.

Comments

splitthis: Get em Karen

Load Metric
    I have a very deep feeling that either 863,813, or 311 straight or box Pick 3 is coming up within four weeks. If neither of them show up, I will pledge $100 to Dan in a month from now unless something REALLY bad happens to me.

Dont quit playing the lottery IMO, just dont invest tons of money in it "to get an edge" running good in the short-term is the only way to get up good, and win a big one of course luckily whenever. Play, once in a while, dont expect to win but if you do great, I live in Florida also so am familiar with our lottery system and ive done some thinking about the statictics involved relative to the possible payouts, and I think the best big sample size game to play here is the Fantasy 5 which is about 1:200,000 to win it, and the numbers dont go as high and is only 5 of them so statistically and relative to the payout you can win in that, is actually worth it. And most the Fantasy 5 payouts are 250k-400k so its a sizable take too. Dont expect to win IMO, enjoy it, we waste dollars in life doing other things too right, its not bad if you have low expectations, and do it properly in my opinion. Anyway very good luck, and being from FL myself also and having studied the Florida lottery to some extent, but just to know some of it, not literally, I think its fun what your doing. If youd like to chat sometime just respond when you get some time and glgl....

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If FL is as stupid as TX used to be....you could beat the lotto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_R._Ginther

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

It doesnt matter what State you are in, its all mathematics, or Probability based actually, so whats the possible win, out of how many who win actually, those things are the same essentially if your in lol Texas, or Timbuktoo. Thats what matters and that doesnt change ever..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

It doesnt matter what State you are in, its all mathematics, or Probability based actually, so whats the possible win, out of how many who win actually, those things are the same essentially if your in lol Texas, or Timbuktoo. Thats what matters and that doesnt change ever..
    Not true in this case, she hit a lotto then used that money to game the scratch offs here in Texas, it’s pretty interesting how she did it, see if you can figure it out without looking her up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Not true in this case, she hit a lotto then used that money to game the scratch offs here in Texas, it’s pretty interesting how she did it, see if you can figure it out without looking her up.
    No and I just glanced at this thread this morning honestly, I dont have a clue what method she is theoretically using honestly. But all lottery games scritch offs, or the big entries drawings, are actually all the same from a mathematics perspective, its actually all the same from a mathematics system however she did what she did. And correct me if im wrong, but I believe the only way to get an "edge" in some way, is just through high volume, so buying alot of tickets or scratch and sniffs lol, then you maybe can run pure and win early, before the amount you buy in over time doesn't equal or come to more then you win of course, turning it then into a -EV proposition at that point. But you I think have some good input and id like to hear what you have to say when you get some time, thanks.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Back in the early days of scratch offs they weren’t truly random, they didn’t want jackpots back to back or in the same region of the state so they spaced the jackpots evenly in 4 different regions in the state and didn’t ship the next winner until the prior winner occurred.

They would also publish who won and where they won...super dumb.

She would wait until a winner had been announced in the other regions then go to a small convenience store in her region and buy every ticket for a big jackpot game, then go back when that store got more tickets and buy them out again until she won or the prize was claimed elsewhere....since most stores take weeks to sell out on a scratch off, she boosted the odds in her favor.

Load Metric
    Back in the early days of scratch offs they weren’t truly random, they didn’t want jackpots back to back or in the same region of the state so they spaced the jackpots evenly in 4 different regions in the state and didn’t ship the next winner until the prior winner occurred.

They would also publish who won and where they won...super dumb.

She would wait until a winner had been announced in the other regions then go to a small convenience store in her region and buy every ticket for a big jackpot game, then go back when that store got more tickets and buy them out again until she won or the prize was claimed elsewhere....since most stores take weeks to sell out on a scratch off, she boosted the odds in her favor.

WoW that is an interesting strategy, so knowing they were being pushed in certain regions by the State, she was able to sort of gain an edge with knowing when, where and all to focus her buying, and money I guess. Was it public record which region had the last winner, and then id guess, you have to guess the next region to try to win in, is that right. That seems it would rely on too much "Luck" in that you cant be exactly sure which region might be next, you could in theory just eliminate the last region one was won in, but theres still a huge amount of possibilities you could try to win in a particular region of course, in a State. Am I following what you mean correctly, if not fix where im off please, and thank for the explanation its very interesting.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You are pretty much right on,She waited until several regions had their winners so she upped her odds by buying all the new tickets in a region that hadn’t won yet.

Silver
    Load Metric
    About my 863/813 predictions, I got about $30 on a $5 free play at Gulfstream, put the $30 in Roulette, won considerable amount of money, and played $76 in the Lottery. $56 for 863/813 for two weeks for BOTH drawings and $20 on Fantasy Five With EZ Match. The Fantasy Five With EZ Match only gave me a measly $2 back and I still have about 9 days left with the 813/863. If either of those numbers hit, I win $80, and get a $4 profit. That's for just ONE hit. Realistically, I could win $160(If say 863 comes up Midday and 813 comes up Evening) On a longshot, I could win $320(863 comes up two drawings and 831 also comes up two drawings). On a VERY VERY longshot, I could win $640(My numbers come up within 8 drawings. This would be a VERY big longshot. The most I have seen is the same number, 715 box coming up 4 times within like 7 days. ) That would have been a $320 win had I played 715 for a week. Drats. )
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 09-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  C0E84B3E-D03F-4C04-8BFC-20870151628B.jpeg
Views: 179
Size:  104.6 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Name:  C0E84B3E-D03F-4C04-8BFC-20870151628B.jpeg
Views: 179
Size:  104.6 KB

LMAO!

Thread Information