Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Totally support the pop tax over other types of tax. Like the lotto it's a stupid/fat people tax. Easy to avoid.
    Despite hailing from Florida, PLOL is rapidly becoming drunk on the Chicago Kool-Aid.

First he abruptly became a rabid Cubs fan, and now he's defending the corrupt Cook County government.

Next he'll be running for Alderman. Or blowing one.

Load Metric
    Yup, I'd watch a lot of those shitty short news style debates from a leftist bias and despite his dorky demeaner and unlikeable personality Shapiro just seemed to crush these debates and I couldn't help but agree with him. Nearly everything Shapiro would say seemed so clear and correct. Crowder is a lot of fun but he loses his way in debates and gets very emotional.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Yup, I'd watch a lot of those shitty short news style debates from a leftist bias and despite his dorky demeaner and unlikeable personality Shapiro just seemed to crush these debates and I couldn't help but agree with him. Nearly everything Shapiro would say seemed so clear and correct. Crowder is a lot of fun but he loses his way in debates and gets very emotional.
    Agreed. Crowder's strength is entertainment, not debates.

I wonder how much Shapiro is making from his new career as internet conservative pundit. Probably more than we think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Agreed. Crowder's strength is entertainment, not debates.

I wonder how much Shapiro is making from his new career as internet conservative pundit. Probably more than we think.
    I believe his wife is a successful doctor and Ben himself left a promising legal career for this life. My guess is that he's doing very well for himself. He's a hard worker although I have no clue how well the books he's authored have done or how much the daily wire makes him.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 08-04-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Ben is a legit genius. I love listening to people who know what the fuck they're talking about. Or people who are really good at faking it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

What am I missing here... since when does the 12yr come in a box? Doesn't the box cost more than the bottle??

I was thinking the same, since when does the 12 come in a box??

I have seen mom and pop liquor stores have similar packaging to top shelf liquor to justify the $20 dollar difference from the wholesale liquor stores.
    was a wedding present for my cousin

bottle was $50, wooden box was $7

drank most of it last night - was very good so now I have to try the 18

Comments

Mintjewlips: Nice

Hockey Guy: sweet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Ben is a legit genius. I love listening to people who know what the fuck they're talking about. Or people who are really good at faking it
    He’s good at faking it. At least on the subject of man-made climate change.

#BenShapiroIsAnIgnorantShill
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mark Levin is the best out there. Guy is brilliant and hilarious at the same time.

Comments

Tellafriend: He’s god

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ben is the nut low, he's on the wrong side of almost every issue but he will still kick your ass in a debate and fool the lemmings.
    He's certainly dangerous so I bash him when it's convenient.

At one of the local convenient stores the clerk had one of his screeds playing real loud on a portable stereo. I'm pretty sure he was trying to impress people, it was disgusting lol.

Speaking of stereos, that reminded me of the break dancing days. We had this break dancing click that used to walk around with a big ass stereo and break dance. They got some pretty big crowds gathered around lol.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This one is better

Load Metric
    Name:  40051771_2200617563300232_1771496318213029888_n.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  46.7 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Yeah Ben Shapiro is a smarmy little faggot and this isn't exactly a lib talking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Yeah Ben Shapiro is a smarmy little faggot and this isn't exactly a lib talking.
    And he stepped into his own shit in that recent BBC interview, not realizing who was interviewing him.

Oh, so delicious to watch!

Comments

The Shrink: Lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Earlier this year, I started watching Shapiro more.

Then I stopped.

I actually got to enjoy his content, but those ads he reads during the show (very frequently) are fucking brutal.

Like, you just start enjoying the show, and he teases some topic he's about to start talking about, and then you hear, "But first, you might be wondering why your car insurance is so high", and then does a 90 second spiel on some sponsor he's plugging.

I understand he's doing this for a living, but he's just destroying the show with the million commercial reads he does. Makes it unlistenable. I could tolerate one or two, but there's so many in a relatively short show, I just gave up on it.

Load Metric
    expecting anything beyond entertainment from any podcast is setting yourself up for disappointment

Load Metric
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Wait. So you dont believe that someone who has paid millions of dollars in taxes In a hilarious state like California would connect

Load Metric
    Honestly we didn't think tine was this dumb either

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    And he stepped into his own shit in that recent BBC interview, not realizing who was interviewing him.

Oh, so delicious to watch!

Shapiro has a hissy fit because he thinks renowned "LEFTIST" (**sarcasm**) Andrew Neil is asking biased leftist questions. Bahahahahahaha what a fucking idiot. Such self-ownage.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.
    They have good on pod chemistry. I don't listen to Shapiro on his own show, but I listen when he goes on Rogan and it is always an easy listen. And obviously, Rogan isn't going to challenge Shapiro too hard and make him uncomfortable.

The only person I ever saw Rogan really go after was Candace Owens. They actually did a pretty good podcast overall, but he did call her out on her climate change denier BS.

Thread Information