Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I'll respond in further detail later, I'm about to sit down to dinner.
    A dinner of lies and deception, no doubt.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: more like KFC and chocolate cake

gauchojake: Where's my cookie daddy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Animosity admits that he asked China for a $215 transfer on Pokerstars, in trade for Full Tilt money, and that China was never paid back. Neither side disputes this. So there's no question that China got screwed by Animosity in some way.

This is NOT disputed but was explained in this thread.

---------

2) Animosity claims that his transfer was for his friend fookame, and not him. Therefore, when China ultimately got rolled, it was fookame's fault, and not his. I find this to be a laughable explanation. When you ask someone for a loan or money trade, and you make no indication at the time that you're simply being an agent for a third party, the loan/trade is for you. This is more than just a vouch. This is completely your responsibility, legally and morally. So there is no question that Animosity owes China $215.

Refer to post #108. China WAS made aware by Serial Fail and myself during the transfer that it wasn't for me. I know you don't read your site but this has been explained

---------

3) Animosity admits that he "ducked out" on China when asked about the $215, and abandoned at least two different accounts on both Boris and this forum, in order to dodge this relatively small debt. He claims that "in hindsight he knows how stupid that was", yet has still not offered to pay back the money.

This is both true and accurate and was explained in the first post in this thread.

----------

4) jsearles has claimed both publicly and privately to actually be fookame. He has since taken this claim back, saying that he was just trolling. However, this situation is quite odd, especially the private claims he made to Brandon when the two were texting frequently as e-buddies at the time. The name fookame was not chosen by jsearles randomly to claim who he was. Either he knew fookame well, or fookame actually was Lannister/Animosity, or (most likely) fookame was jsearles himself.

So, with your great detective skills, you have surmised that jsearles is most likely fookame who planned out a lifelong $215 tourney scam for 5 years. He met people off Boris in real life (but must of paid somebody to pretend to be him since they look completely different. LMAO!). I met fookame and SO DID OTHERS ON BORIS. I know there was a Vegas meet up that I didn't attend. So, jsearles was fookame, pretended to be someone else - Disappeared after a rolling in 2011 to recreate an account with his real name and family. He then decided to out himself and make a video and allowing fookame to be outed... All while everybody knows his real name and where he lives. Druff, sometimes I think you're functionally retarded.

---------
    5) Neither Lannister nor jsearles will identify fookame or provide his name, other than claiming his name is "Brian", and pointing to some thread where fookame supposedly posted pictures of himself on a boris thread. But those pictures mean nothing, and could have been easily lifted from someone's Facebook page or elsewhere. We have no proof that fookame exists, and it is peculiar that they will not provide his name if he was the one responsible for rolling China.

I know fookame's real name and I haven't talked to him in years. It's Brian Miller and he's from Independence Missouri. I know he was locked up for awhile and I'm not sure if he still is. I have no idea where he lives now.

----------

6) And then there's this... a post on Donkdown from 2010 by DirtyB: http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic...or-old-losers/

A number of people have used the NWP to DD transition to try and create new identities, having realized that their previous ones were huge failures.

Riboflavin is Bottomset69’s third or fourth account.
    Union Jack is Secretpoliceman.
    Jules is posting from St. Joseph/Kansas City, MO. A search for “St. Joseph” shows that Fookame and Animosity listed that as their location when begging for stakes.

Who else?

EDIT: Jules is Fookame.
    7) I do not recall a time on any forum when both fookame and jsearles22 were active simultaneously. This makes it even more likely that fookame = jsearles.

Bahhahahahah See above

----------

So let's make it even simpler:

1) Animosity asked for $215 from China in a poker site money trade, receive it, and ran off without paying

2) Animosity blames it on the mysterious "fookame", whom he claims to have "met through the forums", yet just happened to live in St. Joseph, MO like both he and jsearles.

3) jsearles has recently claimed both publicly and privately to have been fookame.

4) Neither Animosity nor jsearles will identify who fookame is.

5) Neither Animosity nor jsearles will pay back the $215 owed to China.

6) jsearles still will not pay the $500 he has owed to vegas1369 for 4 years.

Sorry, but it would take an idiot to conclude anything else but the fact that both jsearles and Animosity were BOTH in on this rolling, and that one of the two (probably jsearles) was fookame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

2) $215 is immediately shipped to either me or Chinamaniac

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Explanations for your stupidity added beneath the quotes. As I've already stated 3 times now - Ban me! Just do it already and stop threatening. I told you my involvement here is extremely minimal and it was mostly for the lol's with jsearles trolling the ever loving shit out of this site. You are dead wrong about fookame and I honestly don't even give a shit. I told the story as it happened. You won't have to worry about me making other accounts or lurking here as this place has been awful for years. This thread is the best thing that's happened to PFA since 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Later fags.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: and yet bot u and jearless both begged to come back and you left for years on a couple of sites-----cool story broseph im a subscriber daniel shreiber

wrenchjockey: lol you can't scrape together $200. Failure at life.

Load Metric
    I think it's time for Lannister's info to be posted...

I don't so much agree with the Jsearles banning...but bye brah!

Glad Vegas's debt is finally recognized as such and should have been paid uears years ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister

Explanations for your stupidity added beneath the quotes. As I've already stated 3 times now - Ban me! Just do it already and stop threatening. I told you my involvement here is extremely minimal and it was mostly for the lol's with jsearles trolling the ever loving shit out of this site. You are dead wrong about fookame and I honestly don't even give a shit. I told the story as it happened. You won't have to worry about me making other accounts or lurking here as this place has been awful for years. This thread is the best thing that's happened to PFA since 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Later fags.
    Just looked it up. There is no "Brian Miller" in Independence, MO who ever had an address in St. Joseph.

DirtyB's post from 2010 also indicates that fookame was begging for stakes to be sent to a Stars account listed in St. Joseph.

You also claim that you met "fookame" through the forums, right? Pretty amazing that he was also from St. Joseph, as is jsearles.

So who met "fookame" from Boris? You simply saying "fookame met people" is meaningless. Most of the Boris people are either on here, Skatz, or both. I'm sure you can produce a few names that "met" fookame whom we can consult and ask if this is true.

Still trying to understand why you don't pay the $215 back. Do you really not think it's your responsibility?

You claim that China knew he was transferring to a third party, and not you. Did you make it clear to him that you're simply the middleman, and that you won't be responsible for the money being sent on the other end? Because if not, it's your responsibility -- both legally and morally. Try having your buddy jsearles explain that to you, as I know he took an Intro to Law class and believes himself to be a legal expert.

Load Metric
    I just pulled a forty foot pipe from my ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Animosity admits that he asked China for a $215 transfer on Pokerstars, in trade for Full Tilt money, and that China was never paid back. Neither side disputes this. So there's no question that China got screwed by Animosity in some way.

This is NOT disputed but was explained in this thread.

---------

2) Animosity claims that his transfer was for his friend fookame, and not him. Therefore, when China ultimately got rolled, it was fookame's fault, and not his. I find this to be a laughable explanation. When you ask someone for a loan or money trade, and you make no indication at the time that you're simply being an agent for a third party, the loan/trade is for you. This is more than just a vouch. This is completely your responsibility, legally and morally. So there is no question that Animosity owes China $215.

Refer to post #108. China WAS made aware by Serial Fail and myself during the transfer that it wasn't for me. I know you don't read your site but this has been explained

---------

3) Animosity admits that he "ducked out" on China when asked about the $215, and abandoned at least two different accounts on both Boris and this forum, in order to dodge this relatively small debt. He claims that "in hindsight he knows how stupid that was", yet has still not offered to pay back the money.

This is both true and accurate and was explained in the first post in this thread.

----------

4) jsearles has claimed both publicly and privately to actually be fookame. He has since taken this claim back, saying that he was just trolling. However, this situation is quite odd, especially the private claims he made to Brandon when the two were texting frequently as e-buddies at the time. The name fookame was not chosen by jsearles randomly to claim who he was. Either he knew fookame well, or fookame actually was Lannister/Animosity, or (most likely) fookame was jsearles himself.

So, with your great detective skills, you have surmised that jsearles is most likely fookame who planned out a lifelong $215 tourney scam for 5 years. He met people off Boris in real life (but must of paid somebody to pretend to be him since they look completely different. LMAO!). I met fookame and SO DID OTHERS ON BORIS. I know there was a Vegas meet up that I didn't attend. So, jsearles was fookame, pretended to be someone else - Disappeared after a rolling in 2011 to recreate an account with his real name and family. He then decided to out himself and make a video and allowing fookame to be outed... All while everybody knows his real name and where he lives. Druff, sometimes I think you're functionally retarded.

---------
    5) Neither Lannister nor jsearles will identify fookame or provide his name, other than claiming his name is "Brian", and pointing to some thread where fookame supposedly posted pictures of himself on a boris thread. But those pictures mean nothing, and could have been easily lifted from someone's Facebook page or elsewhere. We have no proof that fookame exists, and it is peculiar that they will not provide his name if he was the one responsible for rolling China.

I know fookame's real name and I haven't talked to him in years. It's Brian Miller and he's from Independence Missouri. I know he was locked up for awhile and I'm not sure if he still is. I have no idea where he lives now.

----------

6) And then there's this... a post on Donkdown from 2010 by DirtyB: http://www.donkdown.com/forums/topic...or-old-losers/

7) I do not recall a time on any forum when both fookame and jsearles22 were active simultaneously. This makes it even more likely that fookame = jsearles.

Bahhahahahah See above

----------

1) Animosity asked for $215 from China in a poker site money trade, receive it, and ran off without paying

2) Animosity blames it on the mysterious "fookame", whom he claims to have "met through the forums", yet just happened to live in St. Joseph, MO like both he and jsearles.

3) jsearles has recently claimed both publicly and privately to have been fookame.

Sorry, but it would take an idiot to conclude anything else but the fact that both jsearles and Animosity were BOTH in on this rolling, and that one of the two (probably jsearles) was fookame.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided that both jsearles22 and Lannister/Animosity will be banned here UNLESS both of the following occur:

1) fookame's name is outed, and he is determined to be a real person. (Simply giving a name is not enough. We will identify if this person is real and contact him about this matter.)

3) At least $200 is paid toward vegas1369, with the other $300 promised in the near future at a timetable we will set together. I am now making this a requirement because it seems that this was not just a "one time slip" which was forgiven, but rather indicative of a pattern with you guys.

If you are not interested in doing the above, you will both be banned, and any future accounts you make here will be banned and have any new messages deleted.

Furthermore, regarding the $55 owed to jsearles22, while he won it while in good standing, I am currently of the belief that he either committed or assisted in a $215 scam of Chinamaniac in the past. Had I known that at the time, he would not have been eligible. Therefore, he will not be receiving the $55, which will either go back into the community (if we receive the $215) or be shipped half to vegas1369 and half to Chinamaniac if we never receive the $215 (which is likely).

It especially bothers me that you guys are still not approaching this honestly, nor are you offering to make it right. Instead, I am seeing you attacking other people and trying to run interference on the situation, rather than directly deal with it an answer simple questions. So not only did you guys roll China here, but you are both getting off on the attention you're getting from it. This will be ending very shortly.

Name:  douchemobile.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  20.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Glad Vegas's debt is finally recognized as such and should have been paid uears years ago.
    The jsearles banning is going to be coming because I personally believe he was fookame.

All of the evidence points to this.

Between this and the vegas1369 crap, I'm just tired of him and his lies.

Normally I wouldn't ban someone just because their friend committed scams, but clearly they were both in on this in some way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, in the meantime, both of them have no ability to give rep from this point forward.

Load Metric

The jsearles banning is going to be coming because I personally believe he was fookame.

Normally I wouldn't ban someone just because their friend committed scams, but clearly they were both in on this in some way.
    This is more than fair. You know I hate the chubby fuck so no love lost here. Excellent work with your decision making and reasoning here as usual.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding the video which started this whole mess, I think that they didn't realize the Chinamaniac $215 situation would create such a stink, since it happened years ago and was very little-discussed on the forums until now.

When they made the video, they probably thought this was going to be the big reveal that Lannister was a real person (and the one behind a popular/similar video about Micon in the past), and that the China situation would either be ignored or just mentioned in passing. Or perhaps they were so excited about this "reveal" that they completely forgot about the China rolling for the moment.

It's hard to give either of them much credit for anything else. Remember, jsearles was dumb enough to post the video from the same YouTube account where he had videos of his kids, so obviously these aren't the sharpest minds who consider all consequences before doing things.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: all of this

Load Metric
    Okay, enough is enough here.

I'm sure Lannister and jsearles are enjoying the massive dog and pony show they created with this. Now I see that they're trying to attack Brandon, for the horrible "crime" of revealing that jsearles once told him privately that he was fookame.

I have been criticized by outsiders to this community at times, who claim that PFA's existence itself is hypocritical since scams have been committed by members of this forum.

I always counter with, "I can't control everything that happens between members here. Scams are inevitable on a poker forum. Every scammer we've had is no longer a member of this community."

And that's almost true. Templar is gone. cla is gone. Jasep is gone.

The only one we have left is jsearles -- and he was also gone for quite some time. But he's back now, as is Lanniser/Animosity (who originally ran off voluntarily after his Boris scam was outed), and it's important to establish if these two indeed perpetrated a second scam. If so, it would be irresponsible of me to allow them to continue here.

So let's break this down in a direct and bullshit-free manner...

A number of people have used the NWP to DD transition to try and create new identities, having realized that their previous ones were huge failures.

Riboflavin is Bottomset69’s third or fourth account.
    Union Jack is Secretpoliceman.
    Jules is posting from St. Joseph/Kansas City, MO. A search for “St. Joseph” shows that Fookame and Animosity listed that as their location when begging for stakes.

Who else?

EDIT: Jules is Fookame.

Not that I'm one to defend Searles but honestly, I think hes right unfortunately.. Based on what I read in the whole thread. Searles claims he took over the handle of Fookame after the original Fookame either disappeared, or according to Lannister is in jail possibly serving a lengthy prison term (which might make contacting the old Fookame rather difficult). Lannister is the one who is responsible for the China fiasco until proven otherwise I think even China would agree and you stated as he vouched for Fookame he owes the sum (To me there is a remote possibility Lannister might have even been Fookame but its just conjecture).

To me Lannister is the one whos deflecting the whole issue, especially when he tried to turn it around and blame Drexel for something that wasn't an issue even to Searles from a trip he took.

Load Metric

I'll respond in further detail later, I'm about to sit down to dinner. I don't wanna be accused of napping it out though.

Druff, your line is I was Fookame, I rolled China, then I created an account using my real name, then I admitted I was Fookame? Come on man, seriously?

I'm not saying China isn't owed; hell in not even condoning Anomosity here at all. But I've been 100% truthful
    In this thread. You're gonna do whatever you want. But lol at requiring at this point I pay Vegas to stay. Lol @ keeping money I just fairly won. You're contradicting many many posts you've made in the past. Lannister & I should be handled separately. Since when are friends held accountable for their friends actions?
    These aren't just "friends actions".

1) You rolled vegas1369 for $500 in a bet welch

2) You have admitted to being fookame, who both you and Animosity now claim was the one that scammed China. And fookame is the only other St. Joseph, MO poster in the 12-year history of these forums besides you and Animosity. And you and fookame have never been active at the same time. If this is just all an unfortunate coincidence, you still have the option of posting fookame's name for everyone to see.

3) You were only in "good standing" to win the $55 because your role in that past scam was not known at the time. Now that it's known, I am retroactively taking away that good standing, as I would for any scammer.
    If you are so convinced Im Fookame, Im not sure what I can do to change your mind in that matter? Ive been 100% honest and forthcoming in this thread. My story here is all true. Let me summarize it for you again. I met Anomosity, he pointed me to the forums. This was well after the China/Fookame scam. Id never heard of Fookame. I created an account on DD using my own name. Would an old school shit slinging NWP member do that? Seriously? No, i was new to the forums and naive. I had no idea the shit storm I was stepping into Over 3 years later Lannister & I concocted this plan to claim I was fookame. It was done to tilt people, like Vegas and Sonatine. At that time I had no idea Fookame was the culprit. Yes I became aware of this later and didnt say anything. Im guilty of that. But Im not Fookame. I will never admit to being Fookame. I dont know Fookame in real life. I never met him, dont know his real name. Even the name Brian revealed earlier today was news to me. Thats the honest truth. You think Im lying about everything. I cant change that I guess. But Im being honest about everything here.

So now you believe that later "we" threw the blame on someone I openly and as recently as a few days prior claimed to being? Do you honestly think I am that stupid? You may dislike me, you may have a lot to say about me, but even Im not that fucking stupid.

Comments

The_Lurker: Please die in a grease fire
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Regarding the video which started this whole mess, I think that they didn't realize the Chinamaniac $215 situation would create such a stink, since it happened years ago and was very little-discussed on the forums until now.

When they made the video, they probably thought this was going to be the big reveal that Lannister was a real person (and the one behind a popular/similar video about Micon in the past), and that the China situation would either be ignored or just mentioned in passing. Or perhaps they were so excited about this "reveal" that they completely forgot about the China rolling for the moment.

It's hard to give either of them much credit for anything else. Remember, jsearles was dumb enough to post the video from the same YouTube account where he had videos of his kids, so obviously these aren't the sharpest minds who consider all consequences before doing things.
    Lololololol hahahahah Are you really that stupid? You think this was an accident? China RECOGNIZED MY VOICE IN A RADIO CALL. I have a previous video that we posted in the thread WITH MY FACE.

You really think I didn't know this was all gonna happen? Jesus Christ!! hahahahah

Also, you keep asking me to provide names and proof and go out of my way to verify this story when I have repeatedly told you I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. I told the true story of what happened and that's good enough for me.

Apparently you are too much of an autistic retard to just ban me like you've been threatening. Your Detective skills are top notch. I was just able to locate fookame by looking for him on Facebook and you think it's a 5 year old fake boris meet up scam from Boris.

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhahah

Ban me, Faggot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Okay, enough is enough here.

I'm sure Lannister and jsearles are enjoying the massive dog and pony show they created with this. Now I see that they're trying to attack Brandon, for the horrible "crime" of revealing that jsearles once told him privately that he was fookame.

I have been criticized by outsiders to this community at times, who claim that PFA's existence itself is hypocritical since scams have been committed by members of this forum.

I always counter with, "I can't control everything that happens between members here. Scams are inevitable on a poker forum. Every scammer we've had is no longer a member of this community."

And that's almost true. Templar is gone. cla is gone. Jasep is gone.

The only one we have left is jsearles -- and he was also gone for quite some time. But he's back now, as is Lanniser/Animosity (who originally ran off voluntarily after his Boris scam was outed), and it's important to establish if these two indeed perpetrated a second scam. If so, it would be irresponsible of me to allow them to continue here.

So let's break this down in a direct and bullshit-free manner...

Not that I'm one to defend Searles but honestly, I think hes right unfortunately.. Based on what I read in the whole thread. Searles claims he took over the handle of Fookame after the original Fookame either disappeared, or according to Lannister is in jail possibly serving a lengthy prison term (which might make contacting the old Fookame rather difficult). Lannister is the one who is responsible for the China fiasco until proven otherwise I think even China would agree and you stated as he vouched for Fookame he owes the sum (To me there is a remote possibility Lannister might have even been Fookame but its just conjecture).

To me Lannister is the one whos deflecting the whole issue, especially when he tried to turn it around and blame Drexel for something that wasn't an issue even to Searles from a trip he took.
    This guy gets it. Someone fucking gets it........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

I'll respond in further detail later, I'm about to sit down to dinner.
    Care for a tasty beverage to wash that down?

Name:  american-welch-s-grape-soda.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  209.5 KB
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Sorry for tilt posting, but what fucking evidence is there I was fookame? There is a shit ton of evidence Im not. You are conveniently ignoring all of the questions Im asking in regards to that.

Listen Druff, this isnt even bravado. If you think Im fookame and are going to ban me because of it, just fucking do it. Im not Fookame. I cant say anything I havent said to prove that. So either off with the head or honestly look at what Im saying and consider it. Youve always seem to be fair and impartial. Im not Fookame.

What would you like me to provide to prove that? Honestly?

Load Metric

These aren't just "friends actions".

1) You rolled vegas1369 for $500 in a bet welch

2) You have admitted to being fookame, who both you and Animosity now claim was the one that scammed China. And fookame is the only other St. Joseph, MO poster in the 12-year history of these forums besides you and Animosity. And you and fookame have never been active at the same time. If this is just all an unfortunate coincidence, you still have the option of posting fookame's name for everyone to see.

3) You were only in "good standing" to win the $55 because your role in that past scam was not known at the time. Now that it's known, I am retroactively taking away that good standing, as I would for any scammer.
    If you are so convinced Im Fookame, Im not sure what I can do to change your mind in that matter? Ive been 100% honest and forthcoming in this thread. My story here is all true. Let me summarize it for you again. I met Anomosity, he pointed me to the forums. This was well after the China/Fookame scam. Id never heard of Fookame. I created an account on DD using my own name. Would an old school shit slinging NWP member do that? Seriously? No, i was new to the forums and naive. I had no idea the shit storm I was stepping into Over 3 years later Lannister & I concocted this plan to claim I was fookame. It was done to tilt people, like Vegas and Sonatine. At that time I had no idea Fookame was the culprit. Yes I became aware of this later and didnt say anything. Im guilty of that. But Im not Fookame. I will never admit to being Fookame. I dont know Fookame in real life. I never met him, dont know his real name. Even the name Brian revealed earlier today was news to me. Thats the honest truth. You think Im lying about everything. I cant change that I guess. But Im being honest about everything here.

So now you believe that later "we" threw the blame on someone I openly and as recently as a few days prior claimed to being? Do you honestly think I am that stupid? You may dislike me, you may have a lot to say about me, but even Im not that fucking stupid.
    I actually think you are indeed that stupid. You used your real name on a forum and then you posted you tube where you had your kids and personal info. One would think you would have learned the first time. How do you explain the st joeseph connection , pure coincidence I suppose.

Load Metric

You cant be serious. You honestly dont truly believe we didnt know exactly what we were doing?

Like I stated earlier, why wouldnt we just let the blame lay on Lannister/Animosity then? We concoct this Fookame excuse knowing I CLAIMED TO BE HIM A MERE FEW DAYS EARLIER??? If you think I am functionally retarded, Im not going to change your mind on that. But Im not. Throwing this to Fookame only makes sense if its true.

Load Metric
    Let jsearless pay back 725 and he can stay?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

I actually think you are indeed that stupid. You used your real name on a forum and then you posted you tube where you had your kids and personal info. One would think you would have learned the first time. How do you explain the st joeseph connection , pure coincidence I suppose.
    How do I explain that 3 people out of 80,000 residence of the city I used to live in post on PFA? I dont even understand the question. Everyone involved has admitted the entire time we all live in the same town. Do you think you caught us? Gotcha?

WTF dude, youre seriously obsessed

Thread Information