Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What could go wrong? School board allows students to "use the restroom according to gender identity", then sexual assault occurs in bathroom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    The sweet prince that was rudely silenced...

...for absolutely no reason, well excluding the resisting an arrest and i'm assuming about 15 minutes of verbal warnings that's customary when dealing with white people. Judge obv threw the book at him with 10 days of jail converted to fuckall. I mean he has to be good boy for a whole year. Clear tyranny at play here.
    Yeah, how could this father be angry about the woke school board trying to lie about a boy sexually asssaulting his daughter in the girls bathroom, in order to avoid accountability for their terrible policies?

Clearly he should have just let them lie about it and shut him up when he tried to call them on it!

The father went to the school board meeting to complain about the policy and wanted to tell everyone what happened to his daughter. The superintendent flat out lied, stating, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms." This was after the school had quietly transferred the boy to another school, hoping it would all go away. Instead, the boy assaulted another girl.

If this were your daughter, and they were denying it happened just to save their own asses, would you let them silence you and tell you that you're not allowed the challenge their lies?

Comments

splitthis: It’s beyond time to stand up and fight this evil shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

...for absolutely no reason, well excluding the resisting an arrest and i'm assuming about 15 minutes of verbal warnings that's customary when dealing with white people. Judge obv threw the book at him with 10 days of jail converted to fuckall. I mean he has to be good boy for a whole year. Clear tyranny at play here.
    Yeah, how could this father be angry about the woke school board trying to lie about a boy sexually asssaulting his daughter in the girls bathroom, in order to avoid accountability for their terrible policies?

Clearly he should have just let them lie about it and shut him up when he tried to call them on it!

The father went to the school board meeting to complain about the policy and wanted to tell everyone what happened to his daughter. The superintendent flat out lied, stating, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms." This was after the school had quietly transferred the boy to another school, hoping it would all go away. Instead, the boy assaulted another girl.

If this were your daughter, and they were denying it happened just to save their own asses, would you let them silence you and tell you that you're not allowed the challenge their lies?
    Just a guess but Virginia seems like a place with a rich tradition in sweeping sexual assaults under the rug.

Obv the school board was right that transgender whatever didn't exist in this case.

Having a good reason to be angry excuses were few things. Can't really see a good reason to be complaining to a school board if this was my daughter. Or going on a random publicity tour after getting arrested for being a dumbass.

I noticed that you skipped answering to my earlier post. So what are we going to do with unisex empty classrooms?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Just a guess but Virginia seems like a place with a rich tradition in sweeping sexual assaults under the rug.

Obv the school board was right that transgender whatever didn't exist in this case.

Having a good reason to be angry excuses were few things. Can't really see a good reason to be complaining to a school board if this was my daughter. Or going on a random publicity tour after getting arrested for being a dumbass.

I noticed that you skipped answering to my earlier post. So what are we going to do with unisex empty classrooms?

What do you mean this person didn't exist? The boy has been verified to have both existed and committed two different sexual assaults at two different schools.

I guess you're technically right that he's not "transgender", but that's exactly the problem here. The Loudoun County school board made a rule which allows boys to enter the girls' bathroom if they feel feminine on a given day. This isn't even about trans rights anymore, because the extreme trans movement has browbeat the left into calling anyone "trans" who simply says they are.

It was very clear that the superintendent lied. He even said that there was "no record" of a sexual assault in the bathroom, when there clearly was. In fact, they had already transferred the boy out of school because of it.

I didn't answer your other question because it was dumb. Like I said to jsearles, just because sexual assaults occur elsewhere besides bathrooms doesn't mean that boys should be allowed to enter girls bathrooms. That's like saying I should drive my car 130mph on the highway because plenty of people die in accidents at 70 mph, so if there's a risk either way, I might as well go 130. Just retarded logic.

This school district allowed boys who identify as boys to enter the girls bathrooms. A sexual assault occurred. They covered it up and lied about it, because they didn't want to look bad for this stupid woke policy which resulted in a sex crime occurring. If you can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.

Load Metric
    I heard about this on Hannity’s radio show, and was wondering how long it would take someone here to make a thread about it.

Load Metric

What do you mean this person didn't exist? The boy has been verified to have both existed and committed two different sexual assaults at two different schools.

I guess you're technically right that he's not "transgender", but that's exactly the problem here. The Loudoun County school board made a rule which allows boys to enter the girls' bathroom if they feel feminine on a given day. This isn't even about trans rights anymore, because the extreme trans movement has browbeat the left into calling anyone "trans" who simply says they are.

It was very clear that the superintendent lied. He even said that there was "no record" of a sexual assault in the bathroom, when there clearly was. In fact, they had already transferred the boy out of school because of it.

I didn't answer your other question because it was dumb. Like I said to jsearles, just because sexual assaults occur elsewhere besides bathrooms doesn't mean that boys should be allowed to enter girls bathrooms. That's like saying I should drive my car 130mph on the highway because plenty of people die in accidents at 70 mph, so if there's a risk either way, I might as well go 130. Just retarded logic.

This school district allowed boys who identify as boys to enter the girls bathrooms. A sexual assault occurred. They covered it up and lied about it, because they didn't want to look bad for this stupid woke policy which resulted in a sex crime occurring. If you can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.
    Majority of the "rule" is based on state law. All districts were given a deadline. That law is about transgender rights. This case is used to attack those rights, because it's slightly adjacent. Fucktards "reporting" about this case are fairly clear what they are about.

There wasn't any cover up. It was reported to the police the day after the incident.

The dumbass that was arrested didn't even bother to register to speak in the event. He just felt like disrupting a meeting.

Sure you can make a case for what qualifies as enough effort towards gender identity, but i don't see that as major part of any "reports" of the incident. For most this is just a continuation of whatever bathroom BS. And apparently their prime example of the horrors is someone that has no interest in transitioning.

Still no mention of the unisex empty classrooms. It's likely everyone can just walk in. Fairly sure that takes even less effort than getting in to the girls bathroom.

:edit nvm the empty classroom was mentioned with a retarded example. Fairly sure female students face a bigger risk of sexual assault at almost any part of the school property versus trans women in bathrooms.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I heard about this on Hannity’s radio show, and was wondering how long it would take someone here to make a thread about it.
    Outrage catnip for conservative beta cucks.

Buckle up for some sick War on Christmas takes soon.

Comments

splitthis: Sloppy mess

gimmick:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Fairly sure female students face a bigger risk of sexual assault at almost any part of the school property versus trans women in bathrooms.

Comments

dwai: negative

gimmick:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Majority of the "rule" is based on state law. All districts were given a deadline. That law is about transgender rights. This case is used to attack those rights, because it's slightly adjacent. Fucktards "reporting" about this case are fairly clear what they are about.

There wasn't any cover up. It was reported to the police the day after the incident.

The dumbass that was arrested didn't even bother to register to speak in the event. He just felt like disrupting a meeting.

Sure you can make a case for what qualifies as enough effort towards gender identity, but i don't see that as major part of any "reports" of the incident. For most this is just a continuation of whatever bathroom BS. And apparently their prime example of the horrors is someone that has no interest in transitioning.

Still no mention of the unisex empty classrooms. It's likely everyone can just walk in. Fairly sure that takes even less effort than getting in to the girls bathroom.

:edit nvm the empty classroom was mentioned with a retarded example. Fairly sure female students face a bigger risk of sexual assault at almost any part of the school property versus trans women in bathrooms.
    "There wasn't any cover-up?"

The superintendent blatantly lied at the school board meeting 3 weeks later, claiming that they have no record of any assault taking place in the bathroom!

That's why the father was flipping out. It was reported to the police, but the school board refused to address it at the next meeting, instead treating it as the paranoid, unsubstantiated report of a crazy person. It is bizarre how you will never concede the slightest point where a person on the left did something wrong, even when it's blatantly obvious.

Actually bathrooms are very high risk for sexual assault if boys are going to be allowed in girls bathrooms. This is especially true if you remove the teacher-having-sex-with-student stuff, which is another matter entirely. Regarding student-on-student sexual assaults, bathrooms are a perfect place to do it, because there is no outside view into them.

Do you think girls/womens spaces shouldn't exist? No girls bathrooms or girls locker rooms allowed? Because that's basically what's going on here. A boy (who identifies as a boy) was in the girls bathroom, and he was allowed to be there. The fact that you think that's okay is baffling.

Comments

dwai: this

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe clearly wants his daughter to get raped by a man in a dress, eat shit you Portland faggot n-word lbgtq queer lover

Comments

splitthis: He has no children like other loud mouthed sick libs here

Load Metric

"There wasn't any cover-up?"

The superintendent blatantly lied at the school board meeting 3 weeks later, claiming that they have no record of any assault taking place in the bathroom!

That's why the father was flipping out. It was reported to the police, but the school board refused to address it at the next meeting, instead treating it as the paranoid, unsubstantiated report of a crazy person. It is bizarre how you will never concede the slightest point where a person on the left did something wrong, even when it's blatantly obvious.

Actually bathrooms are very high risk for sexual assault if boys are going to be allowed in girls bathrooms. This is especially true if you remove the teacher-having-sex-with-student stuff, which is another matter entirely. Regarding student-on-student sexual assaults, bathrooms are a perfect place to do it, because there is no outside view into them.

Do you think girls/womens spaces shouldn't exist? No girls bathrooms or girls locker rooms allowed? Because that's basically what's going on here. A boy (who identifies as a boy) was in the girls bathroom, and he was allowed to be there. The fact that you think that's okay is baffling.
    "Sure you can make a case for what qualifies as enough effort towards gender identity, but i don't see that as major part of any "reports" of the incident. For most this is just a continuation of whatever bathroom BS. And apparently their prime example of the horrors is someone that has no interest in transitioning."

So clearly i have a strong opinion on what should be allowed.

Where are we with predatory lesbians in this issue? What about transgender girls that are forced to use boys bathrooms? Are these a lot safer for unknown reasons?

And like i said before, it appears the predator in this case was also enabled by unlocked doors. Should we expect someone to cover unlocked doors in schools soonish? Why isn't the right wing media covering that pressing issue?

I'd love to take the word of a deranged person on what happened and when, but i very rarely do. The simple facts are that it took one day for the school to report the incident to the police. There's nothing that shows they in any way hindered the investigation. There's no proof of any kind of preferential treatment. Should the entire faculty be aware of every case and be willing to make that information public while an investigation involving minors is still ongoing?

Since you so much like to make appeals to emotion, if this was your daughter would your first move be to make it national news when you do everything humanely possible to profit the most out of the publicity?

Load Metric
    Since we've already covered that saying a transgender person wasn't involved here isn't a lie, is it possible that every other statement is in that same context?

I obv understand Team Retard dislikes things like context and generally likes to excuse any action by deranged individuals as long as it fits their narrative.

With good conscience i just couldn't fit the bathroom laws or "the cover up" to a top 10 list of things that are fucked up with this story. Don't worry father getting angry isn't on there either.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Loudoun County, Virginia has a very woke school board.

Among other things, they've inserted Critical Race Theory in their mandatory curriculum, and they have decreed that high school kids can use whatever bathroom "matches their gender identity", even if they haven't actually transitioned.

On May 28, a "gender fluid" 14-year-old boy in a skirt followed a girl into a school bathroom, and sexually assaulted her.

A report was made to police, and an investigation was started. However, the woke school board was afraid that this would make them look bad, so they attempted to cover it up. When the father of the girl showed up to a school board meeting on June 22, he was arrested when he attempted to speak about it, after school board members told everyone that the sexual assault didn't happen.

Superintendent Scott Ziegler said at the June 22 meeting, "The predator transgender student or person simply does not exist. We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

Except it was a lie.

In reality, the boy did exist, and he did commit sexual assault. Even worse, Loudon County schools decided to give him another chance (because he's a victim, being gender-fluid and all), and quietly transferred him to a different high school in the district. Very shortly after that, he sexually assaulted another girl.

One of the loudest woke board members, Beth Barts, was eventually pressured by the community to resign, both over this matter and inflammatory Twitter messages aimed at parents who disagreed with her. She resigned, effective in a few weeks.

This is peak woke left. It's more important to get on board with current trendy liberal causes than to actually protect students from harm.

Anyway, this has much more than local implications. The situation has impacted the Virginia gubernatorial race, where Democrat Terry McAuliffe, running for governor again after previously having served in the mid-2010s, is on the hot seat regarding the concept of parental rights in education. There is currently a debate as to whether the will of parents should direct the educational experience of children, or if it should be completely left in the hands of educators. This debate has heated up because of matters such as Critical Race Theory and "transgender" boys in girls' spaces.

This mess in Loudoun County -- where the school board first ruled that any student should be allowed to use any bathroom for any reason, tried to cover up a subsequent sexual assault in a girl's bathroom, and then quietly moved the boy to a different school -- is giving a lot of fuel to the argument that woke school administrators really don't know best.

This in turn has put McAuliffe on the hot seat, as he has strongly stated that he feels educators and the school board should be completely steering the ship, and parents need to stand back.

If McAuliffe loses to a no-name opponent in what was supposed to be a slam-dunk victory in a blue state, there is expected to be some panic among moderate Democrats. They are likely to abandon support for anything considered far left or transformational in Biden's agenda going forward, if they feel their own political future will suffer.

The election will be on November 2. McAuliffe has a narrow lead in polls, but this latest situation in Loudoun County could shift enough votes to where he loses.

McAuliffe is still the favorite to pull it out, mainly because it's a blue state and his opponent is a nobody, but watch this one closely.
    This is your anti school board manifesto huh. It looks like you really HATE their policies, clearly the anger and rage are building up with every word.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    But seriously, every time I've bought gas in the last two months there's a commercial that pops up on the pump screen from the FBI urging people to report all hate crimes.
    Then in a year or two there will be a hearing in Congress showing a dramatic rise in "hate crime" and they will of course be compelled to "protect us".
    Free speech is already gone but they want to be able to crack KGB style.

Fortunately there's hope, a no-name Joe Sixpack is coming to save us from evil Terry.
    Oh you mean the ex CEO of the Carlyle Group, the one who had all kinds of woke policies implemented under his tenure.
    Sounds good to me.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Two stories to cover few of the "misconceptions" in the early reporting...

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/my-heart...-assault-cases

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/loudoun-...t-high-schools

...select quotes...

"At Tuesday’s school board meeting, parent after parent excoriated board members, accusing them of covering up the first crime. But it wasn’t the school board who made decisions in the case."

"The teen was arrested in July. Parents and the community were not alerted of the arrest. The sheriff’s office says it’s because, "the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim.""

"The Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney's Office recommended the student be removed only from his own school and wear an ankle monitor.

"Data from her organization shows over 700,000 juveniles were accused in delinquency cases in 2019. About 75% were not locked up prior to their criminal proceedings. There’s no data on how many went back to school, but Sickmund says it’s not uncommon."

"U.S. Department of Education Title IX directs how schools must investigate allegations of sexual harassment and assault"

...that's the most relevant parts. The first article is mostly about the perspective of the horrendous person who lied and covered up a crime. The second part covers what actually happened and by who.

I'm all for accusing school boards for the crime of excessive wokeness, but when it comes to the "cover up" they legally couldn't do the things the angry mob would have liked them to do.

Comments

splitthis: Sick tranny lover

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yes, our Attorney General has instructed law enforcement at every level and all Americans to be vigilant and to crack down on these out of control parents at school board meetings. This doesn't belong in a school board meeting , take it up with the courts or police dept.

As far as the Terry Mccalife thing goes, don't worry about it.

Stay at home, don't vote folks. Neither candidate is worth the risk of catching Covid.
    Lol @ exploiting a young girls rape for cheap political points.

Load Metric

Apropos of nothing, but am I high or does dad have a tramp stamp tattoo? Never have seen that on a man ever.

Comments

gimmick: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Two stories to cover few of the "misconceptions" in the early reporting...

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/my-heart...-assault-cases

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/loudoun-...t-high-schools

...select quotes...

"At Tuesday’s school board meeting, parent after parent excoriated board members, accusing them of covering up the first crime. But it wasn’t the school board who made decisions in the case."

"The teen was arrested in July. Parents and the community were not alerted of the arrest. The sheriff’s office says it’s because, "the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim.""

"The Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney's Office recommended the student be removed only from his own school and wear an ankle monitor.

"Data from her organization shows over 700,000 juveniles were accused in delinquency cases in 2019. About 75% were not locked up prior to their criminal proceedings. There’s no data on how many went back to school, but Sickmund says it’s not uncommon."

"U.S. Department of Education Title IX directs how schools must investigate allegations of sexual harassment and assault"

...that's the most relevant parts. The first article is mostly about the perspective of the horrendous person who lied and covered up a crime. The second part covers what actually happened and by who.

I'm all for accusing school boards for the crime of excessive wokeness, but when it comes to the "cover up" they legally couldn't do the things the angry mob would have liked them to do.
    You are trying but not succeeding in recasting the school board members as responsible, innocent souls. You're not succeeding. I can admit that there are some pieces of shit on my side of the political aisle. Why do you always have to stretch and bend to defend everyone on the left, even local Virgina school board figures?

The above is a collection of irrelevant quotes from two articles, which by themselves mean nothing. Against my better judgment, I'l waste my time addressing them...

YES, there was a coverup. The coverup occurred at the June 22 school board meeting, where the superintendent told the parents of the assaulted girl that there was "no record" of an assault occurring in the bathroom. Since then, he's attempted to twist around and make excuses for why he lied about this.

Look at this bullshit gibberish excuse:

I wrongly interpreted as incidents involving transgender and gender-fluid students. I did this because I was viewing the question in light of the general questions and debate around policy 8040 that was occurring at the time.
    Are you really dumb enough to believe this? The angry dad of the victim showed up and loudly complained about how his daughter was sexually assaulted in the bathroom, and this superintendent claimed that specific incident didn't happen. How can he claim he thought this was a general debate about the policy? What does that even mean? He was very clear when he said WE HAVE NO RECORD OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE RESTROOM.

State law also does not require schools to allow boys who identifies as boys in girls bathrooms. That was a school board decision. In fact, Virginia law puts the entire matter in the hands of local districts, with only a guideline in place. Even the guideline itself states that students should use the bathroom of their self-identified gender, which in this case would have meant this boy should NOT have been allowed in that girls bathroom. But he was, because the wokes in Loudoun County wanted to basically invalidate all women's spaces.

Title IX does indeed direct how schools investigate sexual assault, but it doesn't limit how much they can do. It sets a minimum level of investigation which schools receiving federal funding must adhere to. If they wish to go beyond that, they can. Regardless, the big Title IX issue here was that the school reported "no sexual assaults" on that campus for May 2021, when indeed there was at least one. That's a Title IX violation. Again, a coverup, and they have yet to explain how that happened.

Once again, the huge problem here is that the parent of the assaulted girl showed up to a school board meeting three weeks after the assault, and the board denied knowledge of it, when they clearly did know at the time. Imagine doing that to the parents of a child who was sexually assaulted, just to protect your own ass because your woke policy backfired. The school also lied on their Title IX required reporting, claiming that zero assaults occurred in May 2021.

They lied because they knew their policy directly led to a sexual assault occurring against a girl. They were afraid of looking bad, so they figured they could bullshit their way out of it, not realizing this would become a national story.

LOL @ your other points about lesbians in the bathrooms. Almost all forcible sexual assaults are committed by males. You know that. Women have their own spaces specifically to allow them to undress or use the restroom in privacy, away from male perverts. It's amazing that you continue to defend this, and now you seem to be resorting to victim-blaming as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Sloppy Joe clearly wants his daughter to get raped by a man in a dress, eat shit you Portland faggot n-word lbgtq queer lover
    Silver lining to this pandemic is that a lot of the deaths are the aggressively retarded like yourself. Darwinism usually plays out over long stretches.

You'll probably fade it, what with the lack of job and social skills and all, but we (humanity) may still get lucky.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    You are trying but not succeeding in recasting the school board members as responsible, innocent souls. You're not succeeding. I can admit that there are some pieces of shit on my side of the political aisle. Why do you always have to stretch and bend to defend everyone on the left, even local Virgina school board figures?

The above is a collection of irrelevant quotes from two articles, which by themselves mean nothing. Against my better judgment, I'l waste my time addressing them...

YES, there was a coverup. The coverup occurred at the June 22 school board meeting, where the superintendent told the parents of the assaulted girl that there was "no record" of an assault occurring in the bathroom. Since then, he's attempted to twist around and make excuses for why he lied about this.

Look at this bullshit gibberish excuse:

I wrongly interpreted as incidents involving transgender and gender-fluid students. I did this because I was viewing the question in light of the general questions and debate around policy 8040 that was occurring at the time.
    Are you really dumb enough to believe this? The angry dad of the victim showed up and loudly complained about how his daughter was sexually assaulted in the bathroom, and this superintendent claimed that specific incident didn't happen. How can he claim he thought this was a general debate about the policy? What does that even mean? He was very clear when he said WE HAVE NO RECORD OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT IN THE RESTROOM.

State law also does not require schools to allow boys who identifies as boys in girls bathrooms. That was a school board decision. In fact, Virginia law puts the entire matter in the hands of local districts, with only a guideline in place. Even the guideline itself states that students should use the bathroom of their self-identified gender, which in this case would have meant this boy should NOT have been allowed in that girls bathroom. But he was, because the wokes in Loudoun County wanted to basically invalidate all women's spaces.

Title IX does indeed direct how schools investigate sexual assault, but it doesn't limit how much they can do. It sets a minimum level of investigation which schools receiving federal funding must adhere to. If they wish to go beyond that, they can. Regardless, the big Title IX issue here was that the school reported "no sexual assaults" on that campus for May 2021, when indeed there was at least one. That's a Title IX violation. Again, a coverup, and they have yet to explain how that happened.

Once again, the huge problem here is that the parent of the assaulted girl showed up to a school board meeting three weeks after the assault, and the board denied knowledge of it, when they clearly did know at the time. Imagine doing that to the parents of a child who was sexually assaulted, just to protect your own ass because your woke policy backfired. The school also lied on their Title IX required reporting, claiming that zero assaults occurred in May 2021.

They lied because they knew their policy directly led to a sexual assault occurring against a girl. They were afraid of looking bad, so they figured they could bullshit their way out of it, not realizing this would become a national story.

LOL @ your other points about lesbians in the bathrooms. Almost all forcible sexual assaults are committed by males. You know that. Women have their own spaces specifically to allow them to undress or use the restroom in privacy, away from male perverts. It's amazing that you continue to defend this, and now you seem to be resorting to victim-blaming as well.
    I'm sure you can explain the victim blaming part or your utopia where transgender girls smoking in the boys room works out just fine. You somehow forgot to explain that latter thingie. Doesn't seem like the safest place for them.

The state law wasn't addressed above, but i mentioned it earlier. There's a list of things they need to take care of and a timeline for it. You're correct that it doesn't say that boys who identify as boys should be allowed to use the girls bathroom and that's what this story is about. It doesn't have anything to do with transgender issues or problems.

The event where the hero was "silenced" isn't a parent teacher conference or a schoolboard meeting for the school his daughter goes/went to. It was a schoolboard meeting for the entire county covering 82k students. For every meeting there's a clear agenda, registered speakers and if there's time they can take questions from the audience.

Do you wanna guess at what point the hero was kicked the fuck out? It wasn't the Q&A and it wasn't when he was a registered speaker. It was when other people were trying to get shit done.

I'm sure you forgot to address the other points of the "cover up" by accident. They merely counter all relevant points from your OP. It's not much of conspiracy when everything the schoolboard/schools did, they either didn't do or they followed a state/federal protocol.

Load Metric
    The Team Retard villain here is Dr. Ziegler, the Superintendent for Loudoun County Public Schools. So far he's the only one I've seen presenting any actual reforms or starting initiatives with relevant organizations to fix this shit for ALL kids in the whole county.

I'm not particularly surprised that he was chosen as the villain. There's a Dr. thingie going here, mildly Jewish name and he's an elected official. Also he's being accused by human trash, so a lot of the popular boxes get ticked.

I don't really look forward to looking into teenage rape in the morning, but i know very little about administration and basic logistics of making things work. That's generally enough to know that most claims in the OP are just plain retarded. Literally nothing works like it was presented in the OP that took a retard's claims as being roughly in the direction of truth.

A rogue school/official can't or wouldn't do shit if they're not looking to get fired/sued. They don't have the power to unilaterally do a tenth of what they're being accused of. The world just doesn't work like that.

Now does the Loudoun County being a very wealthy county play a role here? Probably, but it's as is common not really evenly distributed wealth. The human trash in the story has to rely on grifting donations to cover his legal expenses while putting her daughter on blast in every media outlet that allows him. I'd hazard a guess that the lenient court actions towards the perp might have something to do with family wealth. That's how the world works.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Apropos of nothing, but am I high or does dad have a tramp stamp tattoo? Never have seen that on a man ever.

Imagine being such a massive loser to make this post. Imagine being that father, oh ya, you can’t loser. Stfu what a total asshole.

Coke snorting no life loser liberal trash.

Comments

dwai: preemptive tiny pecker offset

Walter Sobchak: Pre-emptive huge pecker retaliatory neg
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information