Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Mumblesbadly Appreciation Thread***

Load Metric

***Official Mumblesbadly Appreciation Thread***

Now I have never been much for these appreciation threads however it would behoove me to not give credit where credit is due.

Mumbles came on the fraud site out of no where. A very outspoken idealistic reformer imo.

I didn't take kindly to him speaking aloud and lecturing C$ and myself over the perils of betting a small house on a UFC fight, but he realized the ills of his ways, sent me a heartfelt apology and we all moved on.

I believe he has paid his dues here. He has been steadfast in his beliefs. His posts (whether you agree or not) have been solid and I have come to respect him as a poster.

Also, he stated on the radio podcast that he was a truck driver. That is no easy feat. They are one of the most under appreciated parts of society. For they are who keeps commerce moving and flowing for our country and of course others, like wherever in Europe Baron Von Strucker lives.

Mumblesbadly, Godspeed.

Edit: It's that sinister Brady Hoake in my avatar from our wsop meet and greet last year

ZoD

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! Is that Traderoosky in the avatar pic?

Baron Von Strucker: god

donkeykilla: behove red

IamGreek: Brady Hoke rep

jacosta24: Mumbles is the man

sah_24: Never thought I would have to neg Drexel but dude is one of the worst posters in PFA history :(
    Last edited by Drexel; 04-05-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Load Metric
    Apparently all the cool kids hate him.

I'm not a cool kid.

Comments

The_Lurker: you are pretty cool
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Apparently all the cool kids hate him.

I'm not a cool kid.

Name:  HT_bear_4_jt_150815_v4x3_4x3_992.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  76.2 KB

Grin and bear it.

Comments

Hockey Guy: rofl. it's funny because it's true.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As someone who was among the earliest adopters of being warm to both MRobot and Wiz when everyone initially disliked them, I will go on record saying that I am pro-Mumbles.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And he says that even though I criticize his stubborn defense of George W. Bush. Druff, you are man of integrity!

Banned
    Load Metric
    I honestly don't want to hate him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Your first ever post here suggests otherwise.

Comments

The_Lurker: I didn't say that I didn't hate him
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric

Mumbles is one of those people that constantly feels the need to be contrary. Take that away, and I think He would be great.

when he posts about things that he is honestly passionate about, I enjoy him.

I just wish he would leave his inner "argue man" out of it.

Load Metric
    I appreciate mr mumbles. I didn't like him correcting my shitty grammar but that is int he past

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Now I have never been much for these appreciation threads however it would behoove me to not give credit where credit is due.

Mumbles came on the fraud site out of no where. A very outspoken idealistic reformer imo.

I didn't take kindly to him speaking aloud and lecturing C$ and myself over the perils of betting a small house on a UFC fight, but he realized the ills of his ways, sent me a heartfelt apology and we all moved on.

I believe he has paid his dues here. He has been steadfast in his beliefs. His posts (whether you agree or not) have been solid and I have come to respect him as a poster.

Also, he stated on the radio podcast that he was a truck driver. That is no easy feat. They are one of the most under appreciated parts of society. For they are who keeps commerce moving and flowing for our country and of course others, like wherever in Europe Baron Von Strucker lives.

Mumblesbadly, Godspeed.

ZoD
    Thanks, Drexel. I don't mind when other PFA's pile the trash on me. I certainly deserve it at times. And I hope that folks know that when I criticize them or something they do, it's not personal. It's about the issue that grinds my gear in the circumstance.

And I wish all PFAers well. Even the ones who seem like complete dicks. It might take a near-death experience to shake one or two of them out of their dickishness,...

... Or something comparable even if not quite so literal. But I would even wish them a gentle recovery from the experience if it happens.

Thanks again, and be well until we never meet up for beers!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Mumbles is one of those people that constantly feels the need to be contrary. Take that away, and I think He would be great.

LOL! How can one argue against this comment without seeming to provide evidence for it? Possibly this way...

Some people have thin skins and don't like to be challenged or proven they are wrong. Unfortunately, we are often wrong -- including me.

So, should I sit back and let others here whom I believe are wrong about a topic or issue continue to bask in what I see as a comfortable bath of ignorance? Or attempt to drain the water from their arguments to help them see how nakedly incorrect they are? In which way am I being a better friend?

Because I know what I would like: To be corrected when I am wrong. Because I definitely will be wrong about some things. We all will. But I'd rather live corrected versus coddled. Truly.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post520312
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-04-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

LOL! How can one argue against this comment without seeming to provide evidence for it? Possibly this way: Some people have thin skins and don't like to be challenged or proven they are wrong. Unfortunately, we are often wrong -- including me.

So, should I sit back and let others here whom I believe are wrong about a topic or issue continue to bask in what I see as a comfortable bath of ignorance? Or attempt to drain the water from their arguments to help them see how nakedly incorrect they are? In which way am I being a better friend? Because I know what I would like: To be corrected when I am wrong. Because I definitely will be wrong about some things. We all will. But I'd rather live corrected versus coddled. Truly.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post520312

I rest my case

Load Metric
    Mumbles, you're the most basic person I've ever seen work a keyboard. Your opinions are failingly slavish to the safest bell curve you can find. The best case scenario here is you're literally a bot designed to simply scrape posts and respond with:

1) An opinion that wouldnt survive 30 seconds outside the set of The View.
    2) A totally arbitrary video backing up whatever angle youre taking.
    3) A hyperlink to a hack article backing up whatever angle youre taking.

You are to conversation what Hamburger Helper is to fine dining.

The only redemptive feature to you is that you're not a red state flyover mouth breathing racist, but somehow you even turn that into a liability by turning every "Submit reply" you make into a fart-cupping extended-pinkie cannonball into the mediocre end of the pool.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I don't agree with most of your content, but fuck me! You are an awesome writer!

The_Lurker: poetic and on point
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Mumbles is one of those people who constantly feels the need to be contrary. Take that away, and I think He would be great.

Oh! I forgot.... FYP (but I ignored the capitalization issues, as those might just be typos).

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was enjoying this thread til I arrived at two unusually large posts from the man himself. I'm not reading em, I just know it's gonna be a sincere cheez fest. He was solid on radio tho.

Hit me with some red reps for being a douche bag.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I sometimes don't read your long posts about politics. So, I understand.

Lord of the Fraud: sick burn, mumbles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Mumbles, you're the most basic person I've ever seen work a keyboard. Your opinions are failingly slavish to the safest bell curve you can find. The best case scenario here is you're literally a bot designed to simply scrape posts and respond with:

1) An opinion that wouldnt survive 30 seconds outside the set of The View.
    2) A totally arbitrary video backing up whatever angle youre taking.
    3) A hyperlink to a hack article backing up whatever angle youre taking.

The only redemptive feature to you is that you're not a red state flyover mouth breathing racist, but somehow you even turn that into a liability by turning every "Submit reply" you make into a fart-cupping extended-pinkie cannonball into the mediocre end of the pool.
    Sure thing. For example, I *have* used popular press articles on behavioral economics -- and specifically, overconfidence bias -- because we would both need access to costly scholarly journals for you to read the published research I have studied on the topic. But I was hoping those popular press articles would be enough to spur you to reconsider your likely overconfidence on a subject you have spoken vigorously about in this forum.

But alas. As the saying goes...

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: trucker rep

Load Metric
    Mumbles has some good writing chops and obviously applies some deep thinking to some of his posts, and agree with a lot he says.

Im a mumbles fan
    cheers
    Dude

Comments

Drexel: Von Strucker excellent points. If I ever make it to Europe, would buy you a dinner
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Big fan of his work. We need someone who can google stuff to counter Drk full retard mode when the rest of us can't be arsed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This site just continues to outdo itself with the gay fucking shit. It's out of this fucking world. Literally 18 posts in this thread and five green reps all pretending this faggot is an unique poster. I don't even mind Drexel making this thread tongue and cheek. I will lol right along with the next guy at the humor in it and no offense to him... but from my perspective it honestly seems like the dudes chiming in are not trolling in the least.

Edit: obv sonatine is trolling since hes obv him but it seems like the rest arent. Fucking pathetic.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It's a pity that not everyone mercilessly trolls, isn't it?
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-05-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I had a chance to sleep on it, and I fucking hate mumbles.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I'm OK with that. Be well in your travels.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

how dare you good sir?

Thread Information