Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: jon bones jones is very wanted man by the cops

Load Metric

jon bones jones is very wanted man by the cops

apparently he tagged a pregnant woman in albequerque and pulled a hit and run. the cops are 'very interested in speaking to him' and hes not having any of it, one can only assume that hes staying off the radar until the coke metabolites are no longer detectable.

ALSO apparently hes out of ufc 187, which is real weird because chael sonnen said back in march that he had some super insider dirt and that bones v johnson would absolutely 100% not happen.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Of course the time I spend almost $400 a ticket for this fight, this happens.

The card is stacked but I will forever root against Jones if he does not fight.

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Spends $400 for UFC ticket but cannot afford the flight and hotel rep. That sucks though :(

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Who could blame you? This card was the jooooooooint. And it had every reasonable chance to be the end of the Jones era.

And I think the fact that Jones has been cracked out for well nigh 30 straight days according to Chael says we arent the only ones who thought so.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I told my friend to put the on eBay cause I feel he wont fight.

He wants to roll the dice since the Weidman v Belfort fight is on it too.

Whatever, well see what happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    UFC statement is LOL

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statemen...nes-042615?id=

"We are aware that the Albuquerque Police Department is interested in speaking to Jon Jones regarding his possible involvement in a motor vehicle accident. We are in the process of gathering facts and will reserve further comment until more information is available."
    OBV Dana is freaking the fuck out.

An innocent guy don't run from the police. Even if he didn't do it he might be running away from the drug test he knows he will have to take but their is 0.00000% chance Bones isn't aware that the Albuquerque Police are looking for him right now with all his trainers, managers, UFC correspondents, other random negro posse, and Dana White himself blowing Bones phone up. It's looking very bad here people.

If you close your eyes and point your ear to the south, with the wind just right, you can hear Jones begging Dana to make it right somehow and Dana begging him to just put down the stem and talk to a lawyer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

For sure! No nightly special on FOX Sports with Bones trying to be all apologetic can fix this one. Dana is fuming but this is his boy so he is stuck in a sticky situation here because he'd like to help but Dana knows at this point he can't do anymore and the negative PR alone will cost him/UFC much more then the sleepless night he will have tonight if he tries to cover it up.
    He might lose a few sponsors. His demographic does not care if he gets caught covering up. UFC is the ONLY company right now selling this product.

real talk Dish just dropped UFC.

the pendulum is swinging against them. their golden boy imploding is just about the worst thing at the worst time for them.

Load Metric
    im reading a lot of weird shit. the story appears to be that he slammed into the car, hurting preggo chick and someone else, and then abandoned his car (?!?!) which when searched had coke in it.

Load Metric
    MMA is dead.

***Giggling***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    MMA is dead.

***Giggling***
    The UFC really needed this stacked card. Last night card was a fucking joke. First UFC PPV in 5 years I didnt buy.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    i would honestly be shocked if jones didnt have sort of probationary agreement with the ufc hanging over his head from when he tested hot for blow.

this could really get crazy fast.

Load Metric
    Naw, can't be true! hahahhahahaa

Name:  jon jones crackhead.jpg
Views: 7354
Size:  130.0 KB

Comments

sonatine: sublime

Suicide King: Master

Load Metric

Im sure he will be heart broken that some random fag is rooting against him for forever....

Load Metric
    "big dick" calling someone else a random is easily the greatest thing ive ever read.

Load Metric
    Why are we talking about lolfc when May 2 is less than a week away.

Load Metric
    because its not 8 years ago, when that fight mattered?

Comments

Shizzmoney: LOL bingo

Load Metric
    I can't..... I just can't

Load Metric
    From bloody elbows:

More has come out concerning a hit-and-run incident involving UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones in Albuquerque, New Mexico. According to a report from TMZ, an off-duty police officer witnessed the scene on Sunday and he believed the man who fled on foot from the crash was Jones. Additional details also reveal that cops searched the rental vehicle and discovered docs with Jones' name on them.

"An off-duty police officer says he witnessed a man he believed to be Jon Jones running from a hit and run crash -- ON FOOT -- moments after the accident ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The Albuquerque Police Dept. tells us ... the suspect literally ran from the scene Sunday morning moments after the collision, which injured a 20-year-old pregnant woman.

Cops tell us they searched the suspect's vehicle -- a rental car -- and found documents with Jon's name on them."

The woman was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries per the Albuquerque PD, who currently list Jones as a "person of interest" but haven't issued an arrest warrant. However, MMA Junkie reports that a summons has been issued and there will be a warrant if he does not appear in court in four weeks.

Jones is scheduled to defend his light heavyweight championship vs. Anthony Johnson at UFC 187 on May 23rd. According to UFC president Dana White, no decision has been made as far as removing Jones from the card.

UPDATE: ESPN's Brett Okamoto says that a marijuana pipe was found in Jones' car, and that this ended up being a three-car accident.

Safe to say 'marijuana pipe' is a polite way of describing a crack stem, since its hard to imagine Jones smoking pot less than 30 days before a belt fight.... unless what Chael was referring to last month was that Jones is totally off the rails, smoking dope and giving no fucks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The "pipe" has to be for coke....I mean, has the guy not heard of a PAX or Magic Box?

It's a shame that his fight might get cancelled; I was looking forward to taking Rumble in the fight.

b/t this and Manny v Floyd this weekend, boxing promoters are giggling.

https://vine.co/v/eWTqAUwKVM0
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 04-27-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marijuana was found in the pipe but it's just lol that he would be smoking that right now unless he planned to cheat the drug test since the athletic commission is so strict on weed and it stays in your system way longer then coke.

You know Bones is somewhere thinking oh shit I forgot to grab the pipe. His fight with Rumble is as good as cancelled and it's a shame too cause that card is the most stacked UFC has had in a very long time.

Load Metric
    or a friend left it in the car. or everything having to do with the pipe and the car is fruits of one bad tweet yesterday that had no basis in reality.

bottom line tho, if jones is smoking weed his career is done.

fuck me, i stand corrected:

Thread Information