Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes I Admit I Lied About Winning $13,000 at Marina Bay in Singapore

Load Metric
    Tyde brings teh hits, Trump thread is platinum, give the guy a chance druff

/thread

Comments

Muck Ficon: Tyde brings the fail
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Keep in mind I'm no Mason Malmuth. I am very lax regarding links to other sites here. I let people advertise their own sites in their signatures or avatars. I was supportive of Venompoker, Filthy Limper, Vegaspokerradio, even though they were all "competing" with PFA. I even let people post links to Skatz and have Skatz stuff in their signatures/avatars, despite everything that happened in the past.

But you have to show some respect to me and this site if you want to promote your site to my traffic and userbase.

Showing up with, "Fuck this ugly bitch of a site, I'm going to crush it with my own site, and I'm already PMing the URL to people", that's not going to fly, and no other forum owner would put up with that shit, either.

With that said, if it weren't for the personal info thing that is almost assuredly going to happen, I would make an exception and let it all play out for the lulz, but I just don't need the hassle of the freaks banned from here attempting to use that site as a platform to harass me and my family in real life.

Best wishes,
    Todd
    This is an easy ban. I agree with Druff. Too bad we couldn't have a containment sub-forum .. You could have Tyde, Lewfather, and tons of others in a zoo like setting!

maybe put handicapme over there as mod

Load Metric
    Banning Morticus J. Caribou is rarely a good move.

Like him or hate him, the guy is a hit bringer.

Todge doesn’t even know the name of his new site. He wasn’t advertising anything.

Mort may never even start a new site.

However, the Donkster attacked a certain site owner’s relationship with his baby momma. Nothing he hasn’t done before.

But, now Mr. Druff has his excuse to ban him yet again.

Nothing ever changes.

Rinse and repeat.

This post may be the excuse he needs to ban me again.

Call ‘em like I see ‘em.

Two cents and all that.

#freetyde

Comments

Indyrick: Do a current video
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post

Todge doesn’t even know the name of his new site. He wasn’t advertising anything.

However, the Donkster attacked a certain site owner’s relationship with his baby momma. Nothing he hasn’t done before.

Nothing ever changes.

Rinse and repeat.

Call ‘em like I see ‘em.

Two cents and all that.

#freetyde
    You still did the best movie about Tyde.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyrick View Post

Nothing ever changes.

Rinse and repeat.

Call ‘em like I see ‘em.

Two cents and all that.

#freetyde
    You still did the best movie about Tyde.

Thank you good sir.

Comments

Indyrick: anytime

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Nothing ever changes.

Rinse and repeat.

Call ‘em like I see ‘em.

Two cents and all that.

#freetyde
    He already said that he PM'd people the address of the new site.

And clearly he's going to advertise it here once it goes up because... well, where the fuck else is he gonna advertise it?

You said that banning him is rarely a good move.

I disagree. Banning him is almost always a good move. At some point in every Jewdonk incarnation on PFA, he crosses over from self-owning clown to bitter and destructive.

But no, I'm not giving him free advertising space for his failsite where I'm going to have to deal with asshole trolls posting my family info for lulz.

Already did that, not doing it again. As a guy who frequently posted my personal info for years, until I had to put forth a lot of time and effort to track down your own info, you should understand this better than anyone.

But, no, I'm not going to ban you for stating a dissenting opinion.

Load Metric
    I think you like having power/control over him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    everything druffalo says is true. why would failsite v4.0 ever work out?. i mean. lol,..martini gets banned here once a year like clockwork for how many years running? inception?

he's surely the poster child for wash, rinse, repeat.

he could have left his site up before but took it down, why? embarrassed at not many are there? does he get worked up about it too much he can't handle the stress??? i don't know man, but the dude doesn't seem happy unless he's antagonizing somebody for stupid reasons. which is mainly the reason he puts it up the site to begin with. obv that and his knowledge of sports and pit bulls.

i'm sure he'll throw some shit up this week, but the bigger question is if rippy poker will still be around for the holidays and new year. the smart money says no.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually do understand why people are disappointed that I banned him.

I cut him off in the middle of self-ownage. He finally admitted to the fake poker session, and people were just scratching the surface of the trans woman Thai hooker matter.

I can't blame anyone for being angry at me for canceling the show mid-season.

But given all the shit his previous sites put me through, there's no fucking way I'm letting him advertise it here, and each and every one of you would have done the same thing in my shoes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I don't have any power or control.

He posts on here willingly. Nobody is forcing him to participate in this forum.

When he is here, I give him full access and don't restrict him from anything. I ban him when he gets too out of line, and then let him come back when he's cooled down for awhile. If he ever tires of it, he can simply stop coming back here.

And obviously I'm not making any attempt to stop him from setting up his own failsite. I just won't allow this site to be used to promote it.

Load Metric
    He hasn't been that out of line this time around towards you compared to his last couple tours.
    Like him or not the guy 100% brings the hits.

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: The very fact your sucking Tyde's cock in the forum is very telling Dick...Shut it down asshole

Load Metric

Nothing ever changes.

Rinse and repeat.

Call ‘em like I see ‘em.

Two cents and all that.

#freetyde

And clearly he's going to advertise it here once it goes up because... well, where the fuck else is he gonna advertise it?

I disagree. Banning him is almost always a good move. At some point in every Jewdonk incarnation on PFA, he crosses over from self-owning clown to bitter and destructive.

After he humbles himself again and can't stand that he lacks a platform, I'll let him back on here as I always do.

But no, I'm not giving him free advertising space for his failsite where I'm going to have to deal with asshole trolls posting my family info for lulz.

Already did that, not doing it again. As a guy who frequently posted my personal info for years, until I had to put forth a lot of time and effort to track down your own info, you should understand this better than anyone.

I think he said the domain name will be revealed soon and he would PM invited guests.

I haven’t received a PM and I have my doubts anyone has.

You do realize who you’re dealing with here right?

Not looking to pick a fight but obviously unban.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

After he humbles himself again and can't stand that he lacks a platform, I'll let him back on here as I always do.

I think he said the domain name will be revealed soon and he would PM invited guests.

I haven’t received a PM and I have my doubts anyone has.

You do realize who you’re dealing with here right?

Not looking to pick a fight but obviously unban.
    I don't know if he PM'd anyone. Contrary to popular belief, I don't read PMs here. I could, but I don't.

Or he could have PM'd people outside of the forum.

Yes, he could have been lying about having PM'd people about it, but it doesn't matter. 100% he will use this forum to promote it if and when it goes up, and he posted a vBulletin receipt to show that he's serious.

It's true that he might flake on this when he loses the motivation/energy to start it.

His failsites were a nightmare for me due to all of the personal info posting, and there's no way I'm allowing my site to be used to promote the next one.

He's already shown his hand. I don't need to wait for him to actually put it up and post the URL to ban him.

Load Metric
    How would anyone ever know that you have or haven't read anyone's messages? Everyone on here should just assume.

Druff you are petty as fuck, I just can't see you NEVER EVER reading someone's messages, like ever in the history of PFA.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I don't have any power or control.

He posts on here willingly. Nobody is forcing him to participate in this forum.

When he is here, I give him full access and don't restrict him from anything. I ban him when he gets too out of line, and then let him come back when he's cooled down for awhile. If he ever tires of it, he can simply stop coming back here.

And obviously I'm not making any attempt to stop him from setting up his own failsite. I just won't allow this site to be used to promote it.
    Your “love” of free speech will likely be tested as PFA members may advertise what they like.
    Your membership levels will drop if you plan to ban everyone who practises free speech.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    druff is still pissed about the time pokerfraudalert2 btfo pokerfraudalert

Load Metric
    Obviously Jewdy knew you would ban him Druff. This same scenario has played out so many times on here and the old site. Only a matter of time before he is back and rightfully so. While I don't agree with his tactics against Druff . Jewdy is a huge part of this community. I see both sides here and don't blame either side . If anything I have to side with Druff protecting his information.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    But until PLOL outted me, you retards bought it hook, line and sinker

This cesspool definitely has no shortage of sub-par, single-digit IQ, gullible fucks lurking (and posting)

I tossed up a nice factual trip report from my recent travels, and figured I'd throw a nice cherry on top.

That I binked it huge at the 5/10 game at Marina Bay in Singapore was a tidbit I thought you knobs would just suck up without question.

Ya see, most of the registered members posting here have no life. (yo lurkers too embarrassed or worried about Todd stalking them...whats up bros !)

This is PFA...where the lowest of the low come to gather.

Those lacking talent and vision. The scourge of the poker world...leftovers from a forgotten era.

House husband video gamers

The 'marquis' posters here now are a total embarrassment.

I enjoyed lying to all of you about a small detail of an otherwise factual trip report.

As I write this, I know that literally thousands of people will be be hanging on my every word like flies on a turd

That is what makes posting for me so much fun (when I CHOSE to) ...because I know that I have a legion of trolls hanging on my every word.

Googling every facet of my life...fact checking...and photoshopping me. Mimicking me...red repping me

I am basically a master of the internet.

Its not important to me to be some quasi-internet poker schlub like Todd, desperate to gain some measure of notoriety in the poker world

Todd has chosen his fate, and his legacy will be to be a bad person

I will allow him his place in history as a complete and total gimp addicted to the internet. (for now)

His previous girlfriend already ditched him for his unhealthy and negative addiction, and I choose to not let that happen to me.

Fortunately I have a promising and lucrative career now, and grinding the internet podcast circuit is not my forte'

Todd is totally terrified at the prospect of me ever deciding to give a fuck enough to start a new forum because I would rip the guts out of this ugly bitch and shit it down his neck.

that said..

I guess I should be flattered, but I have never given a shit about fame...or money for that matter.

But I do take an enormous amount of pleasure DUPING the ignorant

Not sure why I'm bothering to post this diatribe on a piece of shit cesspool like PFA, but since so many of the readers here are so addicted to me, I thought it was appropriate to share this

I am literally in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now posting this

I have decided to launch a new and BETTER poker forum in late September

no particular motivation other than I am totally disgusted with this POS and think the medium of an 8th tier website can be executed much better

aside from massaging the site owners massive ego

my only motivation is because I think the poker and degen community deserves much better than this

Todd is really bad at life, and definitely horrible running a message forum community.

Go ahead and laugh your asses off at my previous failsites

this will be more of a hobby with no financial or vested interests at all

kinda like skatz, but not as retarded

so today is July 4th

looking for like an October 1st launch or so

who fucking cares....I don't

this will be just for fun

my site

my rules
    Are you fucking kidding us Marty?? The only difference is it wont officially be Tydepoker since you lost that domain but itll still be the same random shithole its always been and within a month you will lose interest and itll be tumbleweed city on your forum as always.. Better to save you money time and effort and put it into something more useful and monetarily feasible in creating a monthly income source for your retirement.. What that is I don't know obviously.. Isnt my problem either.. Youre the one whos already eligible for AARP or AMAC and within pissing distance of Social Security Retirement and having to deal with Socialized Medicine known as Medicare A & B.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    How would anyone ever know that you have or haven't read anyone's messages? Everyone on here should just assume.

Druff you are petty as fuck, I just can't see you NEVER EVER reading someone's messages, like ever in the history of PFA.
    Druff cant be Petty he looks nothing like the late singer and you know it lips

Name:  220px-Witteles.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  13.3 KB Name:  d_ov_tompetty1981_171002.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  46.2 KB

As such Todd cant be Petty also because Todd is alive and Tom Petty is quite dead as well.. OK enough stupid comparisons..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Obviously Jewdy knew you would ban him Druff. This same scenario has played out so many times on here and the old site. Only a matter of time before he is back and rightfully so. While I don't agree with his tactics against Druff . Jewdy is a huge part of this community. I see both sides here and don't blame either side . If anything I have to side with Druff protecting his information.

Solid logically conclusion.. Based on Marty's previous history of antagonism as well as outright Doxxing of people on his forum one can only expect Marty to one again act in a similar manner as his actions have repeated themselves multiple times

Thread Information